SN purity

  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
F

Final_frontier

Member
Feb 23, 2019
74
194
How much purity of SN is required to be effective. I just saw one which says 97%..is it enough..too bad the rules dont let you put a link. What kind of rule is that..i got a warning and my post got removed.
 
Yaalya

Yaalya

Member
May 7, 2019
63
58
25
Germany
you can still post and ask to send the links via pm. I also do not like this rule, but maybe this forum is so more save...
 
Last edited:
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
46
88
28
Earth
I've seen 99.9%
 
Yaalya

Yaalya

Member
May 7, 2019
63
58
25
Germany
I also ordered 99.9% from Poland via ebay. Hope it is what was promised.
 
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
144
265
97% is fine. What it means is that 97% of the powder is pure SN, and the other 3% are impurities. (97% + 3% = 100%)
If you measure, for example, 15 grams of this 97% SN, doing the math: 14.55 grams would be pure SN and 0.45 grams would be impurities.
So, all you have to do is to adapt the recommend dose.
 
Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
1,949
4,265
The reason links aren't posted is that most companies find it alarming to be accessed from this forum and many have stopped selling certain items due to being linked in public here.

I was told the 96% I first got would be effective but might take longer. I shopped some more and got 99%.
 
bluesky1972-2019

bluesky1972-2019

Wise
May 21, 2019
232
455
My SN states 99.9% and I’m planning on taking at least 20g.
I worry about it not working and having awful side affects so I’d not be able to carry out my second choice to ctb. And the second choice would be 99.9 to 100% certain just not as peaceful I guess.
 
Yaalya

Yaalya

Member
May 7, 2019
63
58
25
Germany
My SN states 99.9% and I’m planning on taking at least 20g.
I worry about it not working and having awful side affects so I’d not be able to carry out my second choice to ctb. And the second choice would be 99.9 to 100% certain just not as peaceful I guess.
what aweful side effects do you mean? Are there reports of survivors who had terrible symptoms? I have not found anything yet. :mmm:
 
bluesky1972-2019

bluesky1972-2019

Wise
May 21, 2019
232
455
what aweful side effects do you mean? Are there reports of survivors who had terrible symptoms? I have not found anything yet. :mmm:
Not heard of any. But just worry that maybe there could be? I’m hoping that taking at least 20g would guarantee I ctb.
 
Yaalya

Yaalya

Member
May 7, 2019
63
58
25
Germany
Not heard of any. But just worry that maybe there could be? I’m hoping that taking at least 20g would guarantee I ctb.
I would also take 20 grams (I'm 68kg) but my fear is vomiting and I have no idea if I should again take 20 g as a second dose or less... and what happens at too high a dose?
 
bluesky1972-2019

bluesky1972-2019

Wise
May 21, 2019
232
455
I would also take 20 grams (I'm 68kg) but my fear is vomiting and I have no idea if I should again take 20 g as a second dose or less... and what happens at too high a dose?
I will be taking Primperan on the 48hr regime and Tagamet to reduce acid. Hopefully I won’t vomit and keep it all down to do it’s job. I might have a second 20g mixed in case. I’m planning on drinking it, laying down and closing my eyes as I’ve heard you get dizzy.
 
J

jake3d

Illuminated
May 29, 2019
1,045
2,085
Europe
I also ordered 99.9% from Poland via ebay. Hope it is what was promised.
If it's the seller sending you the chemicals in the white bottles with the red top, that is known to be a pure product. You can use the search to find out how to test it, put "SN testing" into the search box and you will find my topic on it.
 
L

Lifeisatrap

Specialist
Oct 5, 2018
398
1,696
Mine said it was 95% pure on the chemical sheet. But I'm also very petite, about 42 kg so I'm still planning to take 20 grams. Will also have a separate 20 gram bottle as a back up just in case.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)