[Resource] SN megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Tony Dark

Tony Dark

Dec 5, 2018
hi,

i have the following on hand:

- metoclopramide hcl (plasil) 10mg (27 pcs)

- ranitidine (raxide) 300mg (9 pcs)

- propranolol hcl (inderal) 40mg (50 pcs)

- alprazolam (xanor) 250mcg (9 pcs)

how much should i take of each?

GoneGoneGone

GoneGoneGone

Veteran
Apr 1, 2020
@Cognac could you post a couple of times more so that I can pm you? Thanks

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Either the 48 hour regimen or the one hour regimen are equally fatal from what has been said on this site. I personally prefer the 48 hour method as it allows me to really be sure that I want to do it.

I also recommend taking an AE a few days prior, to understand how your body reacts. Some people feel drowsy, other ironically feel nauseous after taking it.
Yeah sorry. That's what I meant. An AE regimen. I know I will do the 1 hour regimen, that includes 800mg tagamet and 15g SN drink. But I'm not yet sure how to take the anti emetics.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
Yeah sorry. That's what I meant. An AE regimen. I know I will do the 1 hour regimen, that includes 800mg tagamet and 15g SN drink. But I'm not yet sure how to take the anti emetics.
Take the recommended dose (dose that says on the box) of AE a couple days before. See how your body reacts. Some people have been known to throw up after taking AE, which obviously isn't good. Also, 20-25g of SN is recommended. Depending on how much you weight.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Take the recommended dose (dose that says on the box) of AE a couple days before. See how your body reacts. Some people have been known to throw up after taking AE, which obviously isn't good. Also, 20-25g of SN is recommended. Depending on how much you weight.
Fuck. What happens in case I vomit the anti emetics? Tho I hope not.
15 g was recommended on the above screenshot I attached to my first message. But I guess 25g can be good too.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
Fuck. What happens in case I vomit the anti emetics? Tho I hope not.
15 g was recommended on the above screenshot I attached to my first message. But I guess 25g can be good too.
Not sure exactly. You might have to go without AE. Are you male or female? Apparently females are more likely to vomit AE. However, the only way to tell what will happen is if you take AE and see what happens.

Many people have successfully ctb without AE, so it's not an absolute must.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Not sure exactly. You might have to go without AE. Are you male or female? Apparently females are more likely to vomit AE. However, the only way to tell what will happen is if you take AE and see what happens.

Many people have successfully ctb without AE, so it's not an absolute must.
I'm a female unfortunately. But maybe you're right and I can go out without vomiting if I'm lucky enough. I will probably take it a few days before just to test whether I can digest it or not. Are there any antimetic you would recommend in particular? I've seen on this certain site, some cherry flavored antimetics. Not sure about the name. And not sure if every brand is suitable for the method.

Nolye

Nolye

Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost.
May 3, 2020
Sn no longer available on a known auction site. Fuck.
He comes back, it just takes time. I don't know if you're in a hurry, but last time he disappeared for a couple of weeks and then he came back. He is inconsistent, though. So you might have to wait a little longer.

Red

Red

Apr 10, 2019
Hi, have been lurking about on and off for around a year, have read the whole thread and related posts, done a lot of research and have everything I need to CTB. Got a plan ready but not a date - simply getting it all together and planning it has been really empowering and this has given me strength to carry on a bit and see what happens. A lot depends on health issues atm so the coming months will dictate what path I end up taking.

If I do decide to go ahead with the plan, is there any way I can video call with someone or something to help others to see whether it’s peaceful or not, or would this get the other person in trouble? There are surely ways to do it sneakily through internet magic, VPNs or something (sooooo not a techy person )? Really interested in documenting the whole process as best as I can and don’t think that typing would be reliable.

Any ideas/advice?

Reactions: _Minsk
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
He comes back, it just takes time. I don't know if you're in a hurry, but last time he disappeared for a couple of weeks and then he came back. He is inconsistent, though. So you might have to wait a little longer.
As long as the concentration of the substance itself is high enough. Can anybody confirm it actually is?

M

MissKatrina

Wise
Apr 6, 2020
As long as the concentration of the substance itself is high enough. Can anybody confirm it actually is?
Search function. You’ll find people have tested it using the aquarium test and blood. I’ve not heard one complaint of low purity and I’ve looked into it a lot. Plus it’s pretty affordable. I’m not testing myself until I use it.

Reactions: Samsa
watereyes

watereyes

The train scared me. He's a frickin' nerd!
Mar 27, 2020
Please PM if you know any SN provider that ships to France. I have one rn but im not sure if its legit.

M

mahakali88

Apr 2, 2020
What would happen if a person took Dramamine with SN, and not a dopamine blocking antiemetic? Wouldn't Dramamine also prevent vomiting?

@Azure

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
What would happen if a person took Dramamine with SN, and not a dopamine blocking antiemetic? Wouldn't Dramamine also prevent vomiting?

@Azure
Go to the resource compilation page and read the SN resource, the FAQ and stans guide! Different mechanism completely

Reactions: mahakali88
TheFishingDude

TheFishingDude

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone can advice on taking Quetiapine as an antiemetic for SN?
It is advised to take 10g of Metoclopramide which is equal of 300mg of Quetiapine
as I read here.

But I want to take 600g of Quetiapine night before SN and 600g the next day in the morning
followed by benzodiazepine before I take SN. I wonder if this will work.

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
Anyone can advice on taking Quetiapine as an antiemetic for SN?
It is advised to take 10g of Metoclopramide which is equal of 300mg of Quetiapine
as I read here.

But I want to take 600g of Quetiapine night before SN and 600g the next day in the morning
followed by benzodiazepine before I take SN. I wonder if this will work.
Always do your own research but you can read this

M

mahakali88

Apr 2, 2020
L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
THIS website is Canadian selling technical grade 99% purity sodium Nitrite. Has anyone purchased and tested from this source? Any reason I shouldn't buy this?
Per the Rules and FAQ page...
DO Not post pictures of products, links, websites, personal info etc. you can use a spoiler to hide pics and brand names etc. please revise your post . Otherwise we risk losing the items to buy freely .
Thx

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
So I still have my doubts about SN.
I will probably get mine the next couple of weeks.
The questions remains, will I suffocate while still conscious? Will I gasp for air while I'm still here? Is it really that bad? I don't know what to do, Ive read dying dying from hypoxia isnt painless which is good. But I'm afraid I will be feeling the whole process.
can anyone assure me it's not like that?

Last edited:
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 25, 2020
The questions remains, will I suffocate while still conscious? Will I gasp for air while I'm still here? Is it really that bad? I don't know what to do, I know dying from hypoxia is not painless at all. But I'm afraid I will be feeling the whole process.
Wow, that's really scary. I'd like to have answers about this question too.

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
I'm getting desperate and considering this method even if it's an obvious suicide (I wanted to conceal that but I can't resist anymore, things are going so bad so fast that I don't want to stay more). But I'm concerned for the last questions, will it be that painful and scary?

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
@Hel @KuRsAnI @MeriDeath
You are going to hear all kinds of responses. However no one can assure you that you will feel nothing, that it is painful or pain free, how long you’ll be conscious and feel what’s happening. NO ONE.
these things are dependent on the person, your health, etc.You need to read the accounts of SN failures and successes and determine for yourself if any of the things experienced by those that used Sn are things you can handle or manage before you go unconscious or pass.
I read every single account failed and succeeded to determine for myself. I have severe gut issues so it will be painful for me. I don’t want to be tortured in my final time. But i still have SN bcuz N is risky for me to get.
Read the anecdotes and decide for yourself.

Also make sure you read SN Resource, stans guide and SN FAQ

Reactions: Hel
J

Justinian

May 14, 2020
So I still have my doubts about SN.
I will probably get mine the next couple of weeks.
The questions remains, will I suffocate while still conscious? Will I gasp for air while I'm still here? Is it really that bad? I don't know what to do, Ive read dying dying from hypoxia isnt painless which is good. But I'm afraid I will be feeling the whole process.
can anyone assure me it's not like that?
If by suffocate you mean something like drowning, be assured it's totally not like that. You're still able to breathe in and out with no issues. Oxygen will enter your blood and bind to hemoglobin in red blood cells and carbon dioxide will be breathed out. The reason SN leads to death is because it changes the structure of the hemoglobin so that the bound oxygen cannot be released at the tissues around your body. Without oxygen the tissue and cellular mechanisms fall apart, including your nervous system so you become unconscious. This hypoxia should be painless, maybe a bit headache.

You may be referring to 'reperfusion injury' when you say you read about hypoxia being painful. But the pain doesn't appear so soon, they appear only after the tissues are sufficiently destroyed (when you'd be unconscious) and the destroyed cells have enough time to lead to inflammation, necrosis etc.

The respiratory system is regulated by a number of mechanisms but what matters here mostly are carbon dioxide and oxygen regulation. Too much CO2 and too little O2 in your body will increase respiratory drive, i.e. rapid breathing. As I have mentioned, you are breathing out CO2 with no problem so there won't be CO2 retention and the CO2 regulation has little effect. It's a bit more complicated about O2 regulation but its effect on breathing is limited. So all in all your breathing rate will go up a bit. Also, from the accounts I've read heart rate goes up quite high.

I presume most of the physical pain or discomfort comes from ingesting a concentrated salt/poison solution and the urge to throw up. Some mild headaches are said to be possible but just take analgesics.

I hope this helps. I'd be glad to clarify anything. I study medicine and what I have learned make me convinced that SN is actually not a bad method. I'll be personally choosing SN to go.

Last edited: