[Resource] SN megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Hello everybody, it's my first post here. Of interest for most people might be the question if there is anybody who can confirm that the quality of s.n. supplied by the pl seller is in fact high enough. Has anybody had his s.n. checked for purity?

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
Wait, but in the suicide wiki it said thats its just as efficient to take 30mg 1h before SN, instead of a 48 hour regime? Or am I wrong?
It is just as efficient. That is correct. But you would have to take the Stat dose (30mg) , 45 minutes before you drink the SN.

Example of my own:
5 pm: 1000 mg Acetaminophen
5:15 pm : Meto stat dose (30 mg)
5:30 pm: Tums
6 pm: SN drink (25 mg in 50 ml water)

Reactions: peacefullpainless
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
It is just as efficient. That is correct. But you would have to take the Stat dose (30mg) , 45 minutes before you drink the SN.

Example of my own:
5 pm: 1000 mg Acetaminophen
5:15 pm : Meto stat dose (30 mg)
5:30 pm: Tums
6 pm: SN drink (25 mg in 50 ml water)
But why only 30mins? Wiki says metos peak plasma concentration is the highest after 1-2 hours.

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
But why only 30mins? Wiki says metos peak plasma concentration is the highest after 1-2 hours.

I am going off of Stans Guide which is a resource here and he has done thorough research on the subject of SN. Here is an example he has posted within his guide. Screenshot_20200509-133615.png

F

fuerza

Feb 23, 2020
Hey everyone! I still can't find an SN provider who ships to Estonia. There's been mention of a Polish seller on a certain site but I can't find anything. I'm getting very much desperate.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Veteran
Aug 20, 2019
Hey everyone! I still can't find an SN provider who ships to Estonia. There's been mention of a Polish seller on a certain site but I can't find anything. I'm getting very much desperate.
I've check it right now and yea, can't find him either. Most likely he's out of stock and after a few days will appear again. I bought from him, did a blood test, and it turned dark chocolate brown. Another member who bought from him also did it - same results. Seems like a reliable seller, shipping to the neighbour country took about 3 days.

watereyes

watereyes

The train scared me. He's a frickin' nerd!
Mar 27, 2020
I've check it right now and yea, can't find him either. Most likely he's out of stock and after a few days will appear again. I bought from him, did a blood test, and it turned dark chocolate brown. Another member who bought from him also did it - same results. Seems like a reliable seller, shipping to the neighbour country took about 3 days.
its been a month and still not here. fuck!!

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Veteran
Aug 20, 2019
its been a month and still not here. fuck!!
To be exact, it took 4 days after it was shipped, which also took quite some time. Well, I ordered it at the end of February, before all this big virus thingy started.

Last edited:
F

fuerza

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you! Just to clarify, the site was for Americans, not Brits or Germans, right?

F

fuerza

Feb 23, 2020
Yes, that's what I meant :D I didn't know how straightforward I could be.

Nolye

Nolye

Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost.
May 3, 2020
Hi, guys! I need some help, please. So, I found someone in my country who sells SN and I would like to know your opinion.

As you can see from the image, it's SN 99% (yes, I know it's 1 KG, he doesn't sell less than that). The description reads: "Sodium Nitrite - E 250. In the chemical field it's used as reducing agent and as compound useful for the synthesis of dyes by diazotation. In the food industry it is also used as a food preservative (E250) in meat products (e.g. canned meat, cooked ham, raw ham, bacon, sausages etc.)."

So, is this it? Is it really NaNo2? I'm asking because the formula isn't written anywhere. And this is the only picture he has of the container.
s-l1600.png
Should I buy it? Or should I ask if this is indeed SN first? I can't wait for the Polish seller to come back up, and even then it would take a month and a half to reach me (assuming customs let it entry my country in the first place). I also still don't know if the seller lets me buy it. I have eveything else from Stan's guide ready, this is the only thing missing.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Did you notice a coagulation/clotting of the blood?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
Hi, guys! I need some help, please. So, I found someone in my country who sells SN and I would like to know your opinion.

As you can see from the image, it's SN 99% (yes, I know it's 1 KG, he doesn't sell less than that). The description reads: "Sodium Nitrite - E 250. In the chemical field it's used as reducing agent and as compound useful for the synthesis of dyes by diazotation. In the food industry it is also used as a food preservative (E250) in meat products (e.g. canned meat, cooked ham, raw ham, bacon, sausages etc.)."

So, is this it? Is it really NaNo2? I'm asking because the formula isn't written anywhere. And this is the only picture he has of the container.
Should I buy it? Or should I ask if this is indeed SN first? I can't wait for the Polish seller to come back up, and even then it would take a month and a half to reach me (assuming customs let it entry my country in the first place). I also still don't know if the seller lets me buy it. I have eveything else from Stan's guide ready, this is the only thing missing.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
The food additive E250 is SN. It looks legit. You can always do the blood test with it once you get the SN to make sure it is legit.

Reactions: Nolye and x-Ace-x
Nolye

Nolye

Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost.
May 3, 2020
The food additive E250 is SN. It looks legit. You can always do the blood test with it once you get the SN to make sure it is legit.
Ah, thank you. The seller does seem reliable, basically all feedbacks are positive. I'll try and place the order as soon as I can.

Thank you again!

watereyes

watereyes

The train scared me. He's a frickin' nerd!
Mar 27, 2020
Just received a package from Poland. It's justsome meds. It went through customs smoothly
Where are you and when did you order? thank you.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
So I don't remember exactly who was the original user who posted this but all I know is I had to take a screenshot of it. Are there any preparations I have to do before? Fasting ? Taking a certain medication? Thank you
2020-05-12_09.17.58.jpg

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
I've gone through the thread once again but I just don't really seem to understand since there are many ways and regimens that I've read about on this site and I'm not sure whether the above can be enough or not. As you see it doesn't mention any particular regimen prior to it. Any help?
The method listed in Stan's guide is absolutely enough. The hour method, or the 48 hour method are equally successful. Prior to taking it, you should fast for at least eight hours, and ensure that you don't drink water for two hours. Take a look at the medications listed in that guide. The only one that you should really be look for is an antiemetic. That's crucial for stopping you from puking soon.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
The method listed in Stan's guide is absolutely enough. The hour method, or the 48 hour method are equally successful. Prior to taking it, you should fast for at least eight hours, and ensure that you don't drink water for two hours. Take a look at the medications listed in that guide. The only one that you should really be look for is an antiemetic. That's crucial for stopping you from puking soon.
Thanks. I've heard it's peaceful and I'm happy to know that.now the question remains, Should I follow any regimen with the antimetic? I've read somewhere here that taking a few pills prior to it isn't "ideal" let's say. Thanks for your help again

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
Thanks. I've heard it's peaceful and I'm happy to know that.now the question remains, Should I follow any regimen with the antimetic? I've read somewhere here that taking a few pills prior to it isn't "ideal" let's say. Thanks for your help again
Yep follow a regimen with the antiemetic. It boosts the chance of being fatal quite a bit.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
Thanks. Any regimen in particular?
Either the 48 hour regimen or the one hour regimen are equally fatal from what has been said on this site. I personally prefer the 48 hour method as it allows me to really be sure that I want to do it.

I also recommend taking an AE a few days prior, to understand how your body reacts. Some people feel drowsy, other ironically feel nauseous after taking it.