[Resource] SN megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Apr 25, 2020
As Hunter S Thompson quoted: "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "

Eastern guy here. Anyway, Im waiting for SN to be delivered this month. Once it gets delivered, my plan will be to fast 4-8hr and take antidepressants before taking SN. I will update status 1-2hr after taking it and if I dont respond during that time, well godspeed and wish you same peacefull journey...

B

Burzolog

Elementalist
Apr 5, 2018
So... the most popular routes are The "48h" Regimen (isn't it actually 40h?) and The Stat Dose. Are there any precautions for making a compromise between the two? For example, 16h regimen (taking 1x meto 16h before SN drink, and 1x meto 8h before SN drink). My intuition says there shouldn't be, considering the purpose of the regimen and the fact that the final steps are identical, but just to be sure...

TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Apr 25, 2020
Probably personal preference, Ill go straight with SN and choke, if needed :)

Nolye

Nolye

Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost.
May 3, 2020
I'm sorry, I have a question. I know the Polish seller is out of stock now (at least I think so, I'm still not sure I got the right one, if someone can help me I would appreciate it), so I have to wait to buy SN again, but my question is: does anyone had problems at customs? I'm from Italy, so anything coming from "outside" has to go through customs, and the thought honestly terrifies me. What if they intercept it and ask questions? I don't have meat to process. I know it's not exactly illegal, but still.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Arcanist
Feb 7, 2020
I'm sorry, I have a question. I know the Polish seller is out of stock now (at least I think so, I'm still not sure I got the right one, if someone can help me I would appreciate it), so I have to wait to buy SN again, but my question is: does anyone had problems at customs? I'm from Italy, so anything coming from "outside" has to go through customs, and the thought honestly terrifies me. What if they intercept it and ask questions? I don't have meat to process. I know it's not exactly illegal, but still.
It's a lawful product, I wouldn't worry about that.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
So... the most popular routes are The "48h" Regimen (isn't it actually 40h?) and The Stat Dose. Are there any precautions for making a compromise between the two? For example, 16h regimen (taking 1x meto 16h before SN drink, and 1x meto 8h before SN drink). My intuition says there shouldn't be, considering the purpose of the regimen and the fact that the final steps are identical, but just to be sure...
It is only a guide.. you can tweak it to your needs. Do a test run of all the meds but not the SN to see how you feel that way when the actual day comes you will know what to expect.

Reactions: Erase.myself
C

Cutepoison

I don't like life
Dec 22, 2019
Is one regimen better than the other? Is doing 48hrs more likely to end in success? Or it doesn't matter?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
Is one regimen better than the other? Is doing 48hrs more likely to end in success? Or it doesn't matter?
From what I've read, both are equal in terms of being fatal. One isn't better than the other.

In Australia, our customs website has a list of prohibited imports. These include things like guns, fruit, and drugs. I'm sure the Italian customs website has a list similar to that. Have a look for things such as "poisons" or "chemicals" to see if you'll have any trouble. If it isnt listed their, you should be fine.

Reactions: Nolye
L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
One isn’t more successful than the other. And SN can be successful all on its own. Tbh i feel like I’ve read more accounts of people using stat than 48. Probably bcuz it’s easier and faster. It’s your preference. Read about both here

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
I just began my stat dose. Just took the Tagamet and waiting for 30 min to take the SN

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
can you pm me ? i’m not able to
No i think you have to be a member for 24 hours and make a certain amount of posts. So you have another way of communication? Like what’s app?

L

lueffy

May 4, 2020
No i think you have to be a member for 24 hours and make a certain amount of posts. So you have another way of communication? Like what’s app?
yea. do you need my number tho ? i’d rather not post it here for everyone lol

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
I have a burner email i can send you it’s [email protected]. We could chat there or you can send your what’s app number there if that works
@Annastesia if this is a goodbye thread , please create a post. This is the SN megathread
Also never post personal info about yourself. If you don’t know that user please use caution. This is highly discouraged

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
Thank you. It is a burner email that is not associate with my name i use for things like this but i heed your caution. I have posted a goodbye thread thank you. @Living sucks

• Aw..
Reactions: Mainlænder
C

Cognac

Apr 22, 2019
Is this product available anywhere? I can't find anything.

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
Follow an antiemetics regime, just a couple pills before SN aren't ideal.

Holy fuck, yes. They cost 5 times the SN.
Prochlorperazine, Metoclopramide and Domperidone are all dopamine blockers, but ideally you want Meto or any of its commercial names (Reglan, Primperan...)
Wait, but in the suicide wiki it said thats its just as efficient to take 30mg 1h before SN, instead of a 48 hour regime? Or am I wrong?