[Resource] SN megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

G

Greg V2

Apr 19, 2020
Go to your local doctor and tell him that you have had issues lately with nausea shortly after eating, but if you can keep your food down for long enough you don't have any problems. Then mention that in the past you were prescribed Reglan and it worked exceedingly well and gave your stomach some time to just rest while you stick to soft or liquid foods. Reglan is a smooth muscle relaxer which means it works really well on your GI tract to help with cramping associated with food passing through your stomach and intestines. If the doctor tries to write you a prescription for Zofran (ondansetron) instead, tell the doctor that Zofran doesn't help with your nausea at all but Reglan does. Normally when you mention drugs by name to a doc they get weird and think you are a drug seeker but this only applies to narcotics and scheduled drugs. Asking for Reglan by name just makes your doctor think that you're really in distress and that it's a more helpful drug than Zofran, plus it costs considerably less to fill at a pharmacy no matter if you have to pay for it or not.

If you're in the US and don't have great health insurance use GoodRX and you can usually pick up a script of 30 tablets for only $5. If you're in other countries you probably don't have access to a website like GoodRX but your country might provide prescriptions for just as cheap since it's a very old medication and it's listed as an essential medication on the WHO list of drugs.
Thank you very much.

felix

felix

Wise
Jan 25, 2019
Will my olanzipine replace the meto three time a day for this method?

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

I hate myself so much
Dec 5, 2019
You don’t have to take it 3 times per day. It’s a one time thing to test if you have a bad reaction or side effects to it. Meto is 10 mg every 8 hours for 24 hours(10mg every 8 hrs = 30mg) for one day. Even if you don’t attempt for months, you don’t have to do the 3x daily thing again. It is only to see how you handle the medicine.

Your med would work. Do you take it regularly in general? Or is it something you acquired for this method? You need to figure out the correct mg to use(I don’t know that part, I’m sorry) and test it if you haven’t already.

The good news is that it’s a dopamine and serotonin antagonist just like meto(dopamine antagonist is what you want..serotonin antagonist is an extra benefit of this specific antiemetic). I read that it’s possibly even better than meto.

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

We are Groot <3
Sep 30, 2019
A lot of people who use the SN method also use some kind of anti acid.

I have SN and meto but no anti acid, do I really need one or no? Would something simple like Tums or something else over the counter work?

Reactions: MissKatrina
I

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Hope this doesn't sound stupid but how do u take sn and what quantity thanks
A lot of people who use the SN method also use some kind of anti acid.

I have SN and meto but no anti acid, do I really need one or no? Would something simple like Tums or something else over the counter work?
Yes OTC works

Aug 21, 2019
Has someone ordered SN from alibaba? There I find a lot of SN suppliers. Min order: 1 pound

Reactions: MissKatrina
M

MissKatrina

Wise
Apr 6, 2020
I only found bulk orders like 1 ton in weight minimum. Other issues are the long time it'll take to get here and my doubts about purity. Though if none of the other factors are an issue for you, testing can reliably be done. :)

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
Has someone ordered SN from alibaba? There I find a lot of SN suppliers. Min order: 1 pound
Someone on here said you might have some luck asking sellers for a sample. Some send 100g for free

M

MissKatrina

Wise
Apr 6, 2020
Someone on here said you might have some luck asking sellers for a sample. Some send 100g for free
I'd be nervous about getting reported to the police tbh. Feels like the suicide version of the Nigerian Prince Scam.

RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
Question: SN and Nitrous Oxide?

If there are any chemists (still) on this thread, I’m curious to know if it is safe to inhale Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) while the SN takes effect.

SN doesn’t sound TOO relatively painful, but I am squeamish; I’m blood phobic and a little bit of a chicken when it comes to the potential headache. I don’t have ready access to Xanax or anything like that, so I just want to use N2O as an anesthetic instead.

I’m hoping it can knock me out before I start to feel the SN take effect, or at least get me high enough that I won’t give a shit.

I

Idkwhattodo

Apr 16, 2020
Guys please help. I only have access to SN and nothing else. If I take double to dose will I still die even if I vomit?

idonk

idonk

Master
Jan 3, 2020
do not take more than the recommended amount. it will backfire. you will most likely vomit with too much SN in your stomach.

Reactions: Quarky00
I

Idkwhattodo

Apr 16, 2020
do not take more than the recommended amount. it will backfire. you will most likely vomit with too much SN in your stomach.
What if I throw up and don’t die because of that?? SN+water then maybe a piece of chocolate. That’s all I have access to.

idonk

idonk

Master
Jan 3, 2020
What if I throw up and don’t die because of that?? SN+water then maybe a piece of chocolate. That’s all I have access to.

you can prepare 2 extra glass of sn in case you vomit.

I

Idkwhattodo

Apr 16, 2020

you can prepare 2 extra glass of sn in case you vomit.
So double the dose only if I vomit, got it. Thanks!

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
So double the dose only if I vomit, got it. Thanks!
20-25g max with 50-100 ml water. You can make a back up cup but chances are if you vomit, getting more down is difficult.

What if I throw up and don’t die because of that??
Then you will be alive.

There are many detailed failed and succeeded stories documented. If you want to know more, read them. In the SN resource guide.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Illuminated
Dec 17, 2019
Guys please help. I only have access to SN and nothing else. If I take double to dose will I still die even if I vomit?
What if I throw up and don’t die because of that??
If you take double dose = FAIL .

We have no reports of people needing to drink two servings . Appears that one single 25g is fatal as it is , even if some is vomited . SN is fatal . Please don't experiment with dosage . In short: people drinking single 20g-25g dose die even if they vomit ; unless they walk around or ask for help .

Please take more time to read and research .

Vomiting
Vomiting
  • SN fatal even if vomited
  • 50ml on empty stomach (very little) – no prolonged / severe / violent vomitin
PPH practice , vomitingPPH Practice - 1 Big Serving

ServingSizeWhat happenedDrankVomitedAbsorbed
#125gVomited25g15g10g
Total SN
10g
(fatal)
  • If vomit within 10m – still fatal – no need for more SN
Dosage
PPH / StanTo absorb more SN despite possible vomit -- two strategies emerged:
  • PPH increased dose through the years: 15g –> 20g –> 25g
  • Stan's multiple serving – if vomit take more, 3 x 20g
Notes:
  • How many actually drank several servings? Unconfirmed [1]
  • Too much SN may cause instant vomiting? Unconfirmed

Read here about intake & vomiting.

Read here about antiemetics.

C

coconutblossom

Apr 15, 2020
I was just trying to order from ADC right now but I don’t want to use my actual bank info. I emailed them and they said they don’t take PayPal so idk how to pay them. Anyone has any experience please help me

W

WhatIsMyLife

Apr 22, 2020
I was just trying to order from ADC right now but I don’t want to use my actual bank info. I emailed them and they said they don’t take PayPal so idk how to pay them. Anyone has any experience please help me
Bank info as in account number? Or your card number?

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
Does anyone know if prochlorper would work as a replacement for meto?

C

coconutblossom

Apr 15, 2020
Has anyone bought from ADC? I’ve been asking everywhere on this website. They won’t take PayPal and the echeck is asking for account and routing number I don’t know how to pay....

last_tour

last_tour

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone else think some brands of SN seem sketchy? Some reported 'burning in the throat' but others did not. Could this be due to the quality of SN? The ones from chemical distributors seem more trustworthy and are tested for purity, but theres some other brands that are more avaliable but not from chemical companies and claim to be pure but i wonder if thats true?

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
Is the p.olish seller on the popular auction site still shipping to UK as advertised?