[Resource] SN megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Astral316

Astral316

Veteran
Aug 26, 2019
New England
So I'm really distraught because I just found out that my antipsychotic has serious interactions with meto. What should I do? SN is my preferred method!
According to a drug interactions checker I should be having seizures with my current prescription meds but I'm fine. All I'm saying is, there's a significant chance you can take both the antipsychotic and meto and be fine as well.

C

ComradeA

Sep 10, 2019
Would anybody be up for letting me know if my plan sounds good?

25g SN
x4 75mg rantadine taken 50mins before
100mg omeprazole (it can only be bought in 10mg tablets OTC in my country so 100mg is my aim but it might have to be lower
5mg lorazopam
Fasting for 24hrs before taking it

i can't get hold of any meto unfortunately so I'm hoping the fasting, rantadine and omeprazole will do the trick

Hurry

Hurry

Mind-Inert
Sep 20, 2019
Look into the site Alldaychemist. Many people here have said they have been able to get what they need from there
I am preparing my material, and I have two last questions if you do not mind:

How much ml of water for 30 g? (I read that it takes the least water possible, so 100 ml seems honest to me)

Cold water, warm or hot? (a bit silly question but I do not want to miss anything)

Thank you very much

JTG1972

JTG1972

Tired of fighting in OR
Oct 2, 2019
Oregon
Just out of curiosity, and sorry if it’s been asked already... is it because of the reaction in the gut that SN can cause vomiting, or from the anxiety that results from taking it, maybe a combination? I think my wife would notice if I started a 48hour regime unless she was already on vacation, so was considering trying without meto—it’s been years since I vomited, I usually have no trouble with nausea at all.

Considering the exit bag as well. SN just seems easier, and costs less (my wife has earned all our money so either way I feel like she’d be paying for my supplies and I don’t want to spend as much if I can), and I could just take it and lie down, not have to coordinate a gas system.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
United Kingdom
I am preparing my material, and I have two last questions if you do not mind:

How much ml of water for 30 g? (I read that it takes the least water possible, so 100 ml seems honest to me)

Cold water, warm or hot? (a bit silly question but I do not want to miss anything)

Thank you very much
try room temperature water. The warmer the water is the more you can dissolve (if I remember my chemistry lessons correctly) but would not use hot or boiling water.

Try 50ml as the minimum and slowly add water till you think it has all dissolved. Using a clear glass for this is obviously better. I am doing it in a clear kitchen measuring jug. personally I want as little liquid as possible, do not want to be drinking loads.

P

Powderedmonster

Veteran
Mar 6, 2019
This has probably been asked before but do most people vomit after taking metoclopramide +SN? Roughly what percentage of people do/what are the chances of vomiting after taking SN and meto?

Reactions: heylightiforgot
D

Dubs

Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
This has probably been asked before but do most people vomit after taking metoclopramide +SN? Roughly what percentage of people do/what are the chances of vomiting after taking SN and meto?
It seems there is a reasonable chance of vomiting, I would guess 50%. But even then death should still occur. Also you can consume additional sn to compensate to make sure.

mybodymychoice

mybodymychoice

-
Sep 30, 2019
South Africa
So I'm really distraught because I just found out that my antipsychotic has serious interactions with meto. What should I do? SN is my preferred method!
Me too. I got my SN yesterday and only read afterwards that my antipsychotic meds will clash with Meto. Fuck. I was so happy I got the SN. Now i'm so pissed off. What do I do now? I cant go off my meds. That is not an option. I feel like crying.

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Australia
Me too. I got my SN yesterday and only read afterwards that my antipsychotic meds will clash with Meto. Fuck. I was so happy I got the SN. Now i'm so pissed off. What do I do now? I cant go off my meds. That is not an option. I feel like crying.
You can take domperidone. Or simply take a chance and have no antiemetic since antipsychotics have antiemetic properties already.

H

Heart of Ice

CTB in early 2020
Sep 26, 2019
Finland
I will try the domperidone. Not giving up on SN method.Thanks for the reply.
Just keep in mind that Domperidone does not work well with meds that affect stomach acidity, e.g. Tagamet. Read the thread backwards a bit. Good luck.

F

f82dyhfajs5fg7

Sep 26, 2019
Is this one any good ?

SODIUM NITRITE is a chemical compound with formula NaNO2 Our product is almost chemically pure, which makes it ideal for use in a analyses, photography, pharmacy, synthesis and crystal making. Product is dry, crystalline powder.

• Chemical formula: NaNO2
  • CAS number: 7632-00-0
  • Purity: 99,9%,
  • Our product is shipped in sealed HDPE containers.
This is rather annoying. SN results on dot uk site but zero results on dot com site.

F

f82dyhfajs5fg7

Sep 26, 2019
Did they block sn on us sites!?!

No, it’s still there.
I don't know. Maybe I'm not typing the correct things but all I see is pink in the results.
The search results are definitely different using the uk site.

G

GlowingCactus

Veteran
Oct 19, 2018
France
I'm gonna ask my question again as I would really like to have a clear explanation for this rather than simply doing the same as other people without understanding why.

I will be following the 48 hour antiemetic regimen and I was wondering : After taking the last dose of metoproclamide, how long do you wait before taking ranitidine ? Does it matter or can it be taken at the same time ? After the Ranitidine I will wait 50 minutes to take SN as the user jake3d explained : "Dosage for ranitidine would be 4x 75mg pills, 50 minutes before SN. Ranitidine is a bit slower in its onset than cimetidine is, according to the medicine leaflets. "

I'm asking that question because there's an issue with antacids hindering the absorption of Domperidone and I'm wondering if there's a similar problem with Metoproclamide, or if there's no problematic interaction between Metoproclamide and antacids.

Last edited:
S

strangecreature

-
Sep 23, 2019
I'm gonna ask my question again as I would really like to have a clear explanation for this rather than simply doing the same as other people without understanding why.

I will be following the 48 hour antiemetic regimen and I was wondering : After taking the last dose of metoproclamide, how long do you wait before taking ranitidine ? Does it matter or can it be taken at the same time ? After the Ranitidine I will wait 50 minutes to take SN as the user jake3d explained : "Dosage for ranitidine would be 4x 75mg pills, 50 minutes before SN. Ranitidine is a bit slower in its onset than cimetidine is, according to the medicine leaflets. "

I'm asking that question because there's an issue with antacids hindering the absorption of Domperidone and I'm wondering if there's a similar problem with Metoproclamide, or if there's no problematic interaction between Metoproclamide and antacids.
https://suicide.wiki/index.php?title=Sodium_Nitrite

The suicide wiki says to take the last meto dose 60 minutes before sn intake, and take acid regulators 30-45 minutes before sn intake. So that means you should take acid regulators 15-30 minutes after you take your last meto dose (which you take 1 hour before sn).

According to this site, there are no problematic interactions between meto and ranitidine. But if ranitidine is really slower, then I think you should take it 10-15 minutes after your last meto dose (45-50 minutes before sn intake.) I think meto and ranitidine can be taken at the same time, but no source suggests to take them at the same time, so I think you should follow the instructions, and take the antacids after the antiemetics.

I hope this helps you a bit, I only follow the instructions too. :ahhha:

Lethe

Lethe

Just forget about it
Sep 19, 2019
To anyone who has bought Meto from ADC, please pm me, I have some questions to ask.

H

Heart of Ice

CTB in early 2020
Sep 26, 2019
Finland
I'm wondering about just taking Domperidone without any Famotidine because apparently they don't get along. People have died without antiemetics or acid regulators, so I feel pretty confident. Vomiting and being found seem to be the two biggest risks of failure, and if the Domperidone does its job, I'm safe from both.

I vaguely remember an 8chan post which instructed that you can take Domperidone with an acid regulator as long as you take the Domperidone first and have time between the intake of it and the acid regulator. Does anyone have it? I've seen a screenshot of the post on here but I don't remember where exactly.

I got meto coming up but I don't know how long it'll take to get here. I'm really not in any hurry but I'd also not prefer to just exist like I do now.

EDIT: Oh, and checking on this site daily has become a habit of mine. So if I suddenly stop logging in you know what happened to me and you can be sure that Domperidone works. I don't plan on making any goodbye post. I see those as silly theatrics.

Last edited:
W

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
Here is an article on a poor guy 'saved', and an excerpt.

"Cranial T2-weighted MRI findings 3 days after sodium nitrite ingestion were similar to those in carbon monoxide poisoning. It has been reported that the globus pallidus is most susceptible to hypoxia. Severe methemoglobinemia can cause severe tissue hypoxia similar to that in carbon monoxide poisoning; this may explain the involvement of the globus pallidus in our case."

He did not get permanent damage in the end, but had lesions in the bit of the brain that controls movement.

D

Dubs

Veteran
Aug 16, 2018

"Cranial T2-weighted MRI findings 3 days after sodium nitrite ingestion were similar to those in carbon monoxide poisoning. It has been reported that the globus pallidus is most susceptible to hypoxia. Severe methemoglobinemia can cause severe tissue hypoxia similar to that in carbon monoxide poisoning; this may explain the involvement of the globus pallidus in our case."

He did not get permanent damage in the end, but had lesions in the bit of the brain that controls movement.
Good find. It only increases my confidence in SN since this is a worst case scenario and even then there was not permanent damage.

"Sodium nitrite intoxication is a common cause of severe methemoglobinemia; however, only one suicidal case has been reported "

Haha holy shit. In 2016 there was only one known suicide from SN. The users of this website probably have several SN suicides per day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
W

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
Good find. It only increases my confidence in SN since this is a worst case scenario and even then there was not permanent damage.

"Sodium nitrite intoxication is a common cause of severe methemoglobinemia; however, only one suicidal case has been reported "

Haha holy shit. In 2016 there was only one known suicide from SN. The users of this website probably have several SN suicides per day.
Yeah it's funny how it's the go-to bus ticket, but it's better if they do not publish that anyway. Really worries me that it may become unavailable like N.

D

Dubs

Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Yeah it's funny how it's the go-to bus ticket, but it's better if they do not publish that anyway. Really worries me that it may become unavailable like N.
Yeah, I bet they will have to make the 98%+ grade a controlled substance similar to pure nitrogen gas or cyanide. You can still acquire those of course but its not as simple as a $10 Amazon transaction.

• Aw..
Reactions: woxihuanni
Roger

Roger

Wizard
May 11, 2019
UK
Yeah, I bet they will have to make the 98%+ grade a controlled substance similar to pure nitrogen gas or cyanide. You can still acquire those of course but its not as simple as a $10 Amazon transaction.
In UK it already is controlled by the 1972 Poisons Act as a "reportable" substance. That means that, whilst it is quite legal to acquire and possess without any form of licence, there is an obligation on suppliers to report any attempted purchase that they consider suspicious. This puts quite an onus on suppliers, of course, and many gold-plate the requirement. They will tell you that a licence is required, for example, or will ask you to complete a questionnaire before they will consider supplying.

The other category in the Poisons Act is "Regulated" and it is the substances in this category that require licensing. Any substance can be changed from one legal category to the other by a relatively simple legislative process.

Given the astonishing surge in knowledge of the lethal potential of SN over a short period, plus increased government efforts to prevent suicide, it may well be that we see further restrictions. I'd put money on this being limitations on the purity of SN. A similar process was followed several years ago with Ammonium Nitrate, which is widely used as an agricultural fertiliser, but is also (in a fairly pure form) the oxydising ingredient in the improvised substance which has come to be called ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil), a potent explosive exploited by terrorist groups.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
United Kingdom

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/criem/2016/9013816/

He did not get permanent damage in the end, but had lesions in the bit of the brain that controls movement
I think the most import line in that report was:

The patient was transferred to the general ward and was subsequently discharged on day 7 without neurologic impairment.

Reactions: alexithymia
W

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
I think the most import line in that report was:

The patient was transferred to the general ward and was subsequently discharged on day 7 without neurologic impairment.
Yeah, I did say there was no permanent damage. Did not mean it as a scare-story at all. Found it interesting that there was a particular bit of the brain most susceptible to hypoxia, that's all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)

• Phazed Reality
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Suicide Discussion 4
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 11
F Feedback 2