[Resource] SN megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Lethe

Lethe

Just forget about it
Sep 19, 2019
Does Alldaychemist accept credit cards? Their FAQ implies that they do, but there's no option for it on the checkout page. This is really pissing me off.

I

Ifisieyoung

Sep 15, 2019
I tried to CTB with SN. It almost worked except for I didn’t realize how fast it would work and someone found me. I would recommend this method and I will be trying it again this weekend. The recovery was interesting but not hard. Not long term side effects or anything like that.

Reactions: Qdv, dw94 and Dubs
D

Dubs

Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
I tried to CTB with SN. It almost worked except for I didn’t realize how fast it would work and someone found me. I would recommend this method and I will be trying it again this weekend. The recovery was interesting but not hard. Not long term side effects or anything like that.
Can you describe the effect of taking it and the sensations up to passing out? Thanks.

I

Ifisieyoung

Sep 15, 2019
I threw up part of it actually and the just felt like I needed to sleep and I also got really hot at first. I woke up in the hospital with some blue anti poison stuff. I ended up being found by my boyfriend and not breathing a few hours after I took 2 gulps. They cut my shirt and did CPR and put in a breathing tube. I was of course 1013’d into a mental hospital and released 7 days later. I am going tomorrow to get DNR form signed and have a DNR bracelet arriving tomorrow as well. It would have worked had I not been found or had a DNR. My boyfriend was not supposed to come home but he did. He’ll be hours away this weekend so I plan on doing it again then.

Lethe

Lethe

Just forget about it
Sep 19, 2019
Can someone link me a Meto source other than Alldaychemist? I need this ASAP.

Suicidal4Ever

Suicidal4Ever

-
Sep 22, 2018
U.S
Don't want to dig thru this mega thread. Anyone know if meto is still required if you're using capsules instead of drinking it straight?

deltahead

deltahead

Veteran
May 28, 2019
this is the first draft of my plan. times might change though i doubt it.

"1st day
11am - meto 10 mg
19pm - meto 10 mg
3am - meto 10 mg

2nd day
11am - meto 10 mg
19pm - meto 10 mg, stop eating after this point
3am - last meto dose 10 mg and cimetidine 200mg dose (one pill)
3:45am - final preparations, drop 20g of SN into 100ml of water and stir with a spoon
3:50am - drink SN, leave bottle of water nearby along with something to puke into just in case, get into bed and pretend i'm just going to sleep."

is this okay? i'm really not sure on the dosage during the last meto & cime dose. i feel like i need to take more as i'm around 230 pounds. i will also be cutting it really close with the fasting. it will be a little over 8 hours, almost 9, which might not be enough time? i don't know, that's probably fine. any suggestions?

S

strangecreature

-
Sep 23, 2019
this is the first draft of my plan. times might change though i doubt it.

"1st day
11am - meto 10 mg
19pm - meto 10 mg
3am - meto 10 mg

2nd day
11am - meto 10 mg
19pm - meto 10 mg, stop eating after this point
3am - last meto dose 10 mg and cimetidine 200mg dose (one pill)
3:45am - final preparations, drop 20g of SN into 100ml of water and stir with a spoon
3:50am - drink SN, leave bottle of water nearby along with something to puke into just in case, get into bed and pretend i'm just going to sleep."

is this okay? i'm really not sure on the dosage during the last meto & cime dose. i feel like i need to take more as i'm around 230 pounds. i will also be cutting it really close with the fasting. it will be a little over 8 hours, almost 9, which might not be enough time? i don't know, that's probably fine. any suggestions?
I think your meto regimen is fine, but I saw many people increased their last dose to 30 mg, but I don't know if raising is really necessary. Also, the PPH suggests 800 mg cimetidine (4 pills).

Reactions: deltahead
H

Heart of Ice

CTB in early 2020
Sep 26, 2019
Finland
is this method painless or peaceful? i cant seem to find any information on this
Apparently fairly painless if done correctly. I don't know about the peacefulness. Those few minutes waiting for the SN to kick in might be an anxious time.

Tony Dark

Tony Dark

Dec 5, 2018
What is the difference between taking a stat dose and several doses over 48 hours or so? The PPeH apparently recommends only a single dose right before ingesting the SN and there's no mention of a 48 hour regimen. Why is this?

Last edited:
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Australia
What is the difference between taking a stat dose and several doses over 48 hours or so? The PPeH apparently recommends only a single dose right before ingesting the SN and there's no mention of a 48 hour regimen. Why is this?
From the looks of it, the stat dose is much more likely to result in you throwing up. The regimen will have increased chances of side effects though.

Tony Dark

Tony Dark

Dec 5, 2018
From the looks of it, the stat dose is much more likely to result in you throwing up. The regimen will have increased chances of side effects though.
I see... Thanks...
correction: the ppeh does mention the 48 hour regimen in a separate section dedicated solely to antiemetics

Last edited:
G

GlowingCactus

Veteran
Oct 19, 2018
France
I will be following the 48 hour antiemetic regimen and I was wondering : After taking the last dose of metoproclamide, how long do you wait before taking ranitidine ? Does it matter or can it be taken at the same time ? After the Ranitidine I will wait 50 minutes to take SN as a user explained here :

Dosage for ranitidine would be 4x 75mg pills, 50 minutes before SN. Ranitidine is a bit slower in its onset than cimetidine is, according to the medicine leaflets.

Raggas

Raggas

Dec 31, 2018
Australia
I threw up part of it actually and the just felt like I needed to sleep and I also got really hot at first. I woke up in the hospital with some blue anti poison stuff. I ended up being found by my boyfriend and not breathing a few hours after I took 2 gulps. They cut my shirt and did CPR and put in a breathing tube. I was of course 1013’d into a mental hospital and released 7 days later. I am going tomorrow to get DNR form signed and have a DNR bracelet arriving tomorrow as well. It would have worked had I not been found or had a DNR. My boyfriend was not supposed to come home but he did. He’ll be hours away this weekend so I plan on doing it again then.
Did you take any anti emetics or acid reducers? Did you fast?

I'm thinking this method may be doable without them if you just take a lot, even if you vomit.

Last edited:
H

Heart of Ice

CTB in early 2020
Sep 26, 2019
Finland
Did you take any anti emetics or acid reducers?

I'm thinking this method may be doable without them if you just take a lot, even if you vomit.
Many people have died with small doses of SN, even when vomiting. It's very doable, but probably not reliable. I especially recall one medical journal about a girl in India, who mistook SN for regular table salt, and died shortly without any symptoms to speak of. I'll post it if I can find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bubbletea
W

welshie84

-
Jul 17, 2019
uk
Is this one any good ?

SODIUM NITRITE is a chemical compound with formula NaNO2 Our product is almost chemically pure, which makes it ideal for use in a analyses, photography, pharmacy, synthesis and crystal making. Product is dry, crystalline powder.

• Chemical formula: NaNO2
  • CAS number: 7632-00-0
  • Purity: 99,9%,
  • Our product is shipped in sealed HDPE containers.

H

Heart of Ice

CTB in early 2020
Sep 26, 2019
Finland
Is this one any good ?

SODIUM NITRITE is a chemical compound with formula NaNO2 Our product is almost chemically pure, which makes it ideal for use in a analyses, photography, pharmacy, synthesis and crystal making. Product is dry, crystalline powder.

• Chemical formula: NaNO2
  • CAS number: 7632-00-0
  • Purity: 99,9%,
  • Our product is shipped in sealed HDPE containers.
I bought from them and it seems fine.

B

Buzkatchi

Sep 11, 2019
It's unfortunate (given the fact you decided to go through with it) you didn't succeed in your wishes. Did medical personnel explicitly tell you that you would have expired, had you not been found early?

I

Ifisieyoung

Sep 15, 2019
It's unfortunate (given the fact you decided to go through with it) you didn't succeed in your wishes. Did medical personnel explicitly tell you that you would have expired, had you not been found early?
They did say I was “lucky” because I would have been dead soon
Did you take any anti emetics or acid reducers? Did you fast?

I did not take antiemetic and I did not purposefully fast, though I don’t have an appetite or eat much anyways. I took a lot a threw up and it still worked. It still soaked in to my bloodstream.
I live in US so that's not an option for me.
I live in the US too and I got it from amazon. Twice now.
Is it euphoric to have seizures with SN?
I don’t remember any though I’m sure I had them

Last edited:
bubbletea

bubbletea

-
Feb 18, 2019
They did say I was “lucky” because I would have been dead soon

I did not take antiemetic and I did not purposefully fast, though I don’t have an appetite or eat much anyways. I took a lot a threw up and it still worked. It still soaked in to my bloodstream.

I live in the US too and I got it from amazon. Twice now.

I don’t remember any though I’m sure I had them
Can I ask you some questions? How much did you take? And what you mean by that you think you had seizures but you don’t remember? How long do you think was “fast”?

L

Lilith81

Sep 19, 2019
So I'm really distraught because I just found out that my antipsychotic has serious interactions with meto. What should I do? SN is my preferred method!

Raggas

Raggas

Dec 31, 2018
Australia
So I'm really distraught because I just found out that my antipsychotic has serious interactions with meto. What should I do? SN is my preferred method!
Meto is not a hard requirement for this method.

Vomiting will occur but you will still die.

W

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
Don't do it with no AE, it's raising risks. There was an alternative, dop... something. Look for that and see if it works for you.

N

Neville1

Veteran
Aug 26, 2019
@Lilith81 @woxihuanni
The alternative for meto is domperidone. However many antipsychotics are D2 antagonists having antiemetic properties. @Funkygibbon (RIP) relied on AS chlorpromazine for AE.

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni
deltahead

deltahead

Veteran
May 28, 2019
I think your meto regimen is fine, but I saw many people increased their last dose to 30 mg, but I don't know if raising is really necessary. Also, the PPH suggests 800 mg cimetidine (4 pills).
i suspected as much. i'll be changing it accordingly then. that's 7 pills total, hope the 50-ish minutes are enough to dissolve all that. thank you very much anyway.

Reactions: strangecreature

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 10)

• SadPanda
  • Mainlænder
  • Chronic pain
  • Slate128
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Suicide Discussion 4
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 11
F Feedback 2