[Resource] SN megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
J

jake3d

Illuminated
May 29, 2019
Europe
8h fast is more than enough. Tagamet would be 30min before, 800mg. Zantac (ranitidine) can replace Tagamet, in this case dosage would be 300mg 50min before, ranitidine is stronger but also slower to act. Everything else looks fine to me.

F

FinalTime

Jun 30, 2018
Unfortunately I'm not in the US, are there any good alternatives?

F

FinalTime

Jun 30, 2018
In any case the PPeH says that vomiting is unlikely. I might take a chance and go without the meto.

J

jake3d

Illuminated
May 29, 2019
Europe
Vomiting is unlikely with N. For SN going without meto or domperidone is just setting yourself up for a bad time.

Reactions: iinner
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
It sucks that it seems it's getting harder to get SN. I don't want to buy anything for suicide until I'm ready to go through with it.

oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
hi, i'm sorry if it's already answered somewhere in the thread but i found both sn and zantac on ebay, i just can't find metoclopramide anywhere, the best i can find without a prescription is meto+other stuff like geffer.
any solution? something else i can use or some place online i could have overlooked?
i'm a terrible liar and i'm actually not sure how close our doctor is to my mother and his partner, so trying to get a prescription would be risky af.
i live in italy btw.

J

jake3d

Illuminated
May 29, 2019
Europe
Meto + other stuff is fine unless the other stuff gives bad side effects, what's the other stuff in that medication that you mentioned?

oldgray

oldgray

Oct 19, 2018
Meto + other stuff is fine unless the other stuff gives bad side effects, what's the other stuff in that medication that you mentioned?
one sachet contains:
  • Metoclopramide 5 mg
  • Dimethicone 50 mg
  • Citrate potassium 94,45 mg
  • Citric acid 670 mg
  • Tartaric acid 152 mg
  • Sodium bicarbonate 1050 mg
(i translated from italian, i hope everything is right)

C

Codieb1

Veteran
Jun 18, 2019
Just an odd thought I've never seen questioned on this site. Is Meto overdose possible? Or would that just give you irreparable damage. I can't imagine you'd vomit them back up

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

For now they kill me with a living death.
May 26, 2019
Try Walmart online.seriously.

As far as I can tell, it doesn’t ship to Canada. I have a mailbox in the states, but I don’t know if I want to risk crossing the border with SN.

Reactions: jake3d
W

wendydong1

PM me if you are looking for a partner
Jul 31, 2019
anybody have experience ordering from ADC? I ordered from them 2 days ago, today money was deducted from my bank account, but ADC still shows my order as pending eCheck payment. I called yesterday, was told that wait 24 hours. I called today, was told to wait another 24 hours

J

jake3d

Illuminated
May 29, 2019
Europe
They are slow. Slow as in very slow. But they are reliable. You should keep pestering them with support requests.

Renewal

Renewal

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
is Meto Hydrochloride the same thing as Meto? Perinorm is the same thing as Reglan right?
Reglan
UNII-W1792A2RVD
Metoclopramide (hydrochloride hydrate)

Metoclopramide hydrochloride is a hydrate that is the monohydrate form of metoclopramide monohydrochloride.
They are all the same, more or less.

Reactions: Lennox
F

FinalTime

Jun 30, 2018
Does body weight matter to the dosage of SN you should take, or is 10 or 15 gms generally enough?

Baku

Baku

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Italy
one sachet contains:
  • Metoclopramide 5 mg
  • Dimethicone 50 mg
  • Citrate potassium 94,45 mg
  • Citric acid 670 mg
  • Tartaric acid 152 mg
  • Sodium bicarbonate 1050 mg
(i translated from italian, i hope everything is right)
You are talking about Geffer right?
It should be okay. I suggest doing a regimen instead of stat dose. Dissolving 8 sachets would require a considerable amount of water.
Buona fortuna

M

malummo

Jul 15, 2019
Here's what happens when you take 20g SN: https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/my-last-goodbye.10103/
She was prepared (primperan + tagamet)

"Lunaemoth was sweet enough to share her last moments with us in the chat.

Here's what happened physically:

4:30 EST took 20 mg SN
4:40 EST feeling dizzy
4:41 EST increased heart rate
4:43 EST overheated, but hands feel like ice, a little shaky
4:44 EST heart is 'loud'
4:48 EST Got up to look in mirror, pale, almost blacked out, felt queasy
4:49 EST laying down, feels better
4:51 EST "I'm going to sleep... thanks everyone... goodbye I hope"
this is my hope for a peaceful exit (love for her)

D

Dystopia

Jul 22, 2019
UK
It’s nice to see more accounts of what happens after drinking the SN. Does seem like a short time frame to have to bare any possible side effects before unconsciousness occurs.

It should be even smoother with benzos which I plan to use. Hope it’s a smooth transition for anyone else attempting this in future

Reactions: malummo
oldgray

oldgray

Oct 19, 2018
You are talking about Geffer right?
It should be okay. I suggest doing a regimen instead of stat dose. Dissolving 8 sachets would require a considerable amount of water.
Buona fortuna
yeah, thanks!

Reactions: Baku
oldgray

oldgray

Oct 19, 2018
Here's what happens when you take 20g SN: https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/my-last-goodbye.10103/
She was prepared (primperan + tagamet)

"Lunaemoth was sweet enough to share her last moments with us in the chat.

Here's what happened physically:

4:30 EST took 20 mg SN
4:40 EST feeling dizzy
4:41 EST increased heart rate
4:43 EST overheated, but hands feel like ice, a little shaky
4:44 EST heart is 'loud'
4:48 EST Got up to look in mirror, pale, almost blacked out, felt queasy
4:49 EST laying down, feels better
4:51 EST "I'm going to sleep... thanks everyone... goodbye I hope"
i see she took also ibuprofen, is it because of the pain or something? how does it work and how much i need? i think i have some at home

edit: well, i just tried to drink 100ml of water with 20g of normal salt and... damn.
any chance i could use more water? or any safe way to cover the saltiness?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kjo
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Avoid PPIs. Shameless copy and paste from a comment I wrote on a different thread:

Omeprazole, lansoprazole, and other -prazoles are all proton-pump-inhibitors, and they interfere with the digestion of the SN. SN has been used as treatment for lowering blood pressure (in small doses, obviously) and studies have been done about how the two interact.

"The blood pressure–lowering effect of orally ingested nitrite was abolished when test persons were pretreated with a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) to raise gastric pH." Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27802417

This isn't the only study, I just feel like linking multiple is overkill. Did you end up finding an AU/NZ source?
The paper which appear in the answer above (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27802417) has an interesting phrase in it:

"We conclude that the acute blood pressure-lowering effect of nitrite requires an acidic gastric environment. "

It appears that maybe specifically the blood pressure-lowering effect of SN are stronger on an acidic stomach. And it's not that PPIs specifically attack that, but antacids in general.
At least, that was my understanding.

Last edited:
Jinx

Jinx

-
May 15, 2019
Planning to start my regimen soon. I took a test dose of 10mg Meto yesterday. After all the negative stories I've heard I was expecting the worst. Didn't feel anything at all though, which still leaves me nervous and has me questioning whether the stuff I have is legit or not. I would expect to feel something like drowsiness etc. Maybe some side effects will crop up once I fully start the regimen..

Just anxious of it not working at all when the time comes because I'll probably be in for a really bad time..

D

Dystopia

Jul 22, 2019
UK
Planning to start my regimen soon. I took a test dose of 10mg Meto yesterday. After all the negative stories I've heard I was expecting the worst. Didn't feel anything at all though, which still leaves me nervous and has me questioning whether the stuff I have is legit or not. I would expect to feel something like drowsiness etc. Maybe some side effects will crop up once I fully start the regimen..

Just anxious of it not working at all when the time comes because I'll probably be in for a really bad time..
If you have enough pills you could maybe try dosing 20-30mg to test for side effects, bare in mind drugs have different side effects for each individual.

I’m planning on testing mine out tomorrow; will report back. Experiencing no side effects is ideal assuming it actually is Meto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)

• AbandonedStudio
  • yooz
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marquis Suicide Discussion 19
Rocksandsand Suicide Discussion 5
R Suicide Discussion 2