Slow suicide

B

becky

Hello,

I wonder if there is a way to slowly kill yourself. I don’t mean to slowly die - although I’m not too bothered either way, but is there a way that you can take something everyday - and after a few weeks it builds up in your system and you ctb.
Something you can ingest - some sort of tablet or substance?

TattiQueen

TattiQueen

I believe this is the process when it comes to like cyanide, rat poison, chemicals/poisons of that nature. They slowly make and keep you sick, until ultimately killing you, if you continue ingestion. I’m quite certain there are several more which have the same reactions/outcome. I’ll look into it and see what else I can come up with.
Edit: https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/01/inquiring-minds-deborah-blum-poison-forensics/
Try this article for more information ...

Last edited:
stygal

stygal

empty
Eating or drinking less and less is a slow (and painful) way to go. But it works if you set your mind to it.
Also sleep deprivation is a way to kill yourself slowly...staying awake for 10-14 days should do the trick if you don’t go crazy of course.

UnaccompaniedJourney

UnaccompaniedJourney

You told me think about it, well I did...
No offence, but did you read the FAQ? I’m sure if we’re allowed to just tell you how to CTB slowly.

B

becky

No offence, but did you read the FAQ? I’m sure if we’re allowed to just tell you how to CTB slowly.
Hey, no offence taken. I will make sure to read the FAQs again. Not asking for ways to end my life, just curious if this is a method
I believe this is the process when it comes to like cyanide, rat poison, chemicals/poisons of that nature. They slowly make and keep you sick, until ultimately killing you, if you continue ingestion. I’m quite certain there are several more which have the same reactions/outcome. I’ll look into it and see what else I can come up with.
Edit: https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/01/inquiring-minds-deborah-blum-poison-forensics/
Very interesting, thank you. Will read this now

UnaccompaniedJourney

UnaccompaniedJourney

You told me think about it, well I did...
According to TV/movies it’s a method, no sure of its real life efficacy though.
Good luck in your search.

nixonnate32

nixonnate32

Detached Dreamer
Apparently consuming (natural) black licorice often does the trick.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
thing is, the more it takes for it to work, the higher the chances that someone will find you and take you to a hospital. wouldn't reccomend it. plus, you'd likely go through an enormous amount of pain.

Illias

Illias

miss you
Yeah I saw a movie about the rat poison. It’s terrible tho

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
I think most slow methods are really painful and hard to actually do.

N

Nyxtus

Survival instinct is a fucking powerful force. People eat other people, raw meat, decaying meat etc if they're starving. I don't mean to be graphic but people have been known to drink their own piss during intense moments of dehydration. Any slow method that exists is just going to harm you and hurt you just as much as your life already has.

Do yourself a favor and read around, look at the mega threads and FAQS and take a quick and relatively painless way out. You've suffered enough and owe it to yourself to at least go that route.

RoseyBird

RoseyBird

Angelic
Why would you desire to die very slowly? Are you trying to make it hidden or secret, or make it look like natural causes? any of the methods that would kill you slowly over time would be very unpleasant and/or painful.

TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Yeah I saw a movie about the rat poison. It’s terrible tho
Oh absolutely. I feel like there are a handful, possibly more, of the chemicals that basically run the same course in the human body, that are actually rather painful. I recently came across a story of a woman who would help other women kill their husbands. Back when they were arranging marriages for their daughters, so they didn’t really love the men, were being abused very regularly, and divorce wasn’t an option. These women were still coming from England, Spain, etc. regularly, and I believe it was a condition of them coming here to marry. I’ll have to find her name, but she was quite prolific. Her “potion” was called Aquatofana. I just spelled it how it sounds, but it was slow and slightly drawn out. I think one must be careful with methods such as these and do extensive research. I wonder if there are still some of these poisoning cases in which it’s hard to actually trace the cause of death.
Apparently consuming (natural) black licorice often does the trick.
I have also heard this .

Apathy

Apathy

Wise
Hello,

I wonder if there is a way to slowly kill yourself. I don’t mean to slowly die - although I’m not too bothered either way, but is there a way that you can take something everyday - and after a few weeks it builds up in your system and you ctb.
Something you can ingest - some sort of tablet or substance?
Arsenic
Lead
Small amounts of rat poison

TattiQueen

TattiQueen

I think we are okay responding as they aren’t specifically trying to find ways in which to proceed with their ctb, they are just curious which methods would be longer than normal but also comfortable, at least that’s what I gathered. It probably also has a lot to do with the way in which you answer the thread. A previous thread I came across I was very informed on the topic, which happened to be the OP of that threads method. I simply educated them as much as possible on the topic as they hadn’t a clue about the use of drugs.

Basically, if they aren’t specifically asking for assistance and we aren’t actively encouraging, but educating, I think we will be fine in responding.