[Method] Shoot from a blank pistol

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Europe
Is it possible to CTB by shooting point-blank the head with a blank gun? I've heard about and actor that killed himself with a blank pistol. I've done a quick research on Google about it but I've found nothing. I've tried to CTB twice and failed. Both by using benzos + alcohol plus some other drugs.

Last edited:

Watcher

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah. You can build your ouwn 1shot pistol, just study how to detonate the bullet. You will need to be creative. Some metal and pvc pipes, and an enough strong spring...

Jan 23, 2019
I wouldn't bother using a gun if I were you, search up the charcoal method and get sleeping pills.

For me that's the most ideal way to go.

Roger

May 11, 2019
The answer to the OP is no. However, there are always exceptions which prove the rule, and very very rarely a death occurs from a blank cartridge. I recall one case reported by Vincent J di Maio in his book, Gunshot Wounds.
It is possible to convert some blank firers to fire a live round, and a particular model capable of such easy conversion was produced in Eastern Europe and imported before the authorities took appropriate measures.

Reactions: TiredHorse

TiredHorse

Illuminated
Nov 1, 2018
The answer to the OP is no. However, there are always exceptions which prove the rule, and very very rarely a death occurs from a blank cartridge.
Exactly. Can I imagine a situation where it happens? Yes. Could I confident of being able to create that situation and succesfully CTB? No way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)