[Method] Shoot from a blank pistol

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Europe
Is it possible to CTB by shooting point-blank the head with a blank gun? I've heard about and actor that killed himself with a blank pistol. I've done a quick research on Google about it but I've found nothing. I've tried to CTB twice and failed. Both by using benzos + alcohol plus some other drugs.

Last edited:
Watcher

Watcher

Veteran
Nov 17, 2018
Guatemala City
Yeah. You can build your ouwn 1shot pistol, just study how to detonate the bullet. You will need to be creative. Some metal and pvc pipes, and an enough strong spring...

I

Its time its time

Apr 7, 2019
Maybe if you say 'bang' it might work.

Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
Honestly, just put a grenade in your mouth. Why make it harder for the same effect?

Jan 23, 2019
I wouldn't bother using a gun if I were you, search up the charcoal method and get sleeping pills.

For me that's the most ideal way to go.

R

Roger

Master
May 11, 2019
UK
The answer to the OP is no. However, there are always exceptions which prove the rule, and very very rarely a death occurs from a blank cartridge. I recall one case reported by Vincent J di Maio in his book, Gunshot Wounds.
It is possible to convert some blank firers to fire a live round, and a particular model capable of such easy conversion was produced in Eastern Europe and imported before the authorities took appropriate measures.

Reactions: TiredHorse
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
S.E. Asia
Brandon Lee:

Not exactly a blank gun, but a blank cartridge with a bullet lodged in the barrel of the gun from previously being fired with a dummy cartridge.

T

TiredHorse

Illuminated
Nov 1, 2018
The answer to the OP is no. However, there are always exceptions which prove the rule, and very very rarely a death occurs from a blank cartridge.
Exactly. Can I imagine a situation where it happens? Yes. Could I confident of being able to create that situation and succesfully CTB? No way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Sanctioned Suicide 20
dandan Sanctioned Suicide 15
R Sanctioned Suicide 13