Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Share your art - Official Art Megathread

Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
I'm an avid fan of sunsets and the look of twilight.

8-27-08.jpg

8-25-08.jpg

Nowadays, I'm not able to go out and look at the sunset and contemplate my life. Work and other obligations take so much time. It'd make going through the days a lot easier to be honest.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
I'm an avid fan of sunsets and the look of twilight.

Nowadays, I'm not able to go out and look at the sunset and contemplate my life. Work and other obligations take so much time. It'd make going through the days a lot easier to be honest.
Crazy glow ! Hard to not get tempted to vanish into this board

51885983-9443-46A8-96D0-A073ADD2B7E7.jpeg
2B617D2B-387D-4BA4-8769-6AB28077928C.jpeg

I buried the ashes of my sweet ferret at the very bottom of this magnificent tree, where seeds were planted too.
On the left of it is often hanged a slackline ...for those who need to work out their life balance with some fun ;) or hurt their genital parts, depends !

edit : aahhh, this rolling viewer integration is new. :sunglasses: Congrats at the admins for the perpetual evolving maintenance
edit2: oops no, this does not produce the result I want :angry:

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Its crazy scrolling through all of this intimate art considering that some of the artists may now be dead..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AfraidofEverything NSFW Would anyone be interested in being art buddies? Offtopic 5