Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Share your art - Official Art Megathread

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
(the hiss is due to old-school magnetic tape)

I’m on the guitar (and backup vocals unfortunately ^^ - quite ashamed of this take when I remember feeling tensed and intimidated about the context, hadn’t seen her in 2 years and was visiting when her boyfriend was away from home)
“Her” is my “quarter sister”. I qualify her this way, cause even if I was considering her my half-sister, strictly there was no family tie. We spent part of our childhood and teenager years frequently together, as well as traveled to treats of trips where my father was taking us during his job. In fact, went to the most gorgeous places of earth with her, but I mean, really gorgeous, like stuck on a small deserted island in the middle of the pacific ocean with sights of dolphins playing in the waves or baby sharks at our feet in shallow waters.
Despite our respective parents separated on bad termswe had grown feelings for each other and thankfully she researched me to maintain contact. We dated once or twice, we were 13 :-) (nah, more like 16, the recording is at 19) which I admit was very awkwardly curious, sort of a displaced family-crush moment like in the Royal Tenembaums movie.
She was becoming a ballet dancer. We eventually lost touch some time after the death of my father plus she got married and myself invested into my own relationship.

The original (our version is the one of Elliott Smith)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leech

Leech

ꜱᴜʙꜱɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ɪɴᴇxɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴛ
1598020906595.png

Drew my triton before my DND campaign like night before at 4 am because I can't play my character without knowing what they look like for some dumb reason.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
This is a little girl who wanted to end the pain of the world, even if the pain focused only on her.

For some strange reason, she still smiles.
(I had skipped this by foolishness) This is oh so F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C ! You’re so talented and should absolutely pursue... No other way possible.

I'm a 3D artist and Indie Game Developer as some of you may know. I don't normally share my work for various reasons. But I thought I'd share some models that I made for a game which was canceled.

View attachment 41579View attachment 41580
Great stuff too. I do retrieve an inspiration towards ...Dragon Ball Z ?! (for the 2nd one)

——

Sidenote : where the fuck has Lorntroubles gone ? The sucker went without a goodbye ? What happened ?

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Simple oldie, about addiction. With my best childhood friend (chorusing), and a first foolish crush that I adored (she was sick, can be heard)
On guitar essentially

Nowadays, the kids of my friend (5yo f + 7yo m) love this tune and sing it playfully during car rides ...having no idea what the content is about (better this way). Still, a passing tender feeling (no twisted corruption ah !)

Last edited:
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

idk
I've been very slowly teaching myself keyboard and synthesis
I haven't written a full song yet because I'm chronically incapable of fully devoting myself to anything, but this is a small clip I wrote where I synthesized one of the instruments from scratch. It's probably completely unworthy of being posted online, especially compared to all the skillful stuff a lot of people have posted here, as if it were a stick figure drawing. But that's enough to know more about me I guess xD
Also this is my first post
Hello!

Attachments

Runomai

Runomai

Neurodivergent
Everyone should keep this in mind: Pictures can be traced online; if you're sharing a photo on here that you've uploaded somewhere else online, there's the possibility of someone discovering your account on here and/or accounts of yours that are extraneous from this website.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AfraidofEverything NSFW Would anyone be interested in being art buddies? Offtopic 5