Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Share your art - Official Art Megathread

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
Wow, there's some amazing stuff in here. Kudos to all you talented people.

I always wanted to be good at art, I can't draw for toffee though despite a lot of trying. I could tag really well, but only fonts. If I attempted to draw something along with whatever moniker I was using it'd look like a chimp had been let loose.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Wow, there's some amazing stuff in here. Kudos to all you talented people.

I always wanted to be good at art, I can't draw for toffee though despite a lot of trying. I could tag really well, but only fonts. If I attempted to draw something along with whatever moniker I was using it'd look like a chimp had been let loose.
sounds like art right there ! wink x

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I suppose with the rise of Banksy it could be seen as art by some, it was just fancy letters I'd doodled a million times prior on schoolbooks though. If drawing penises on walls is considered art then I was definitely an artist for a few years. As would be half the world's population I guess :D

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
I suppose with the rise of Banksy it could be seen as art by some, it was just fancy letters I'd doodled a million times prior on schoolbooks though. If drawing penises on walls is considered art then I was definitely an artist for a few years. As would be half the world's population I guess :D
no mate- i meant the- look like a chimp had been let loose - part :)
and dicks drawn on walls or actually anywhere make my f day xx

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

no mate- i meant the- look like a chimp had been let loose - part :)
and dicks drawn on walls or actually anywhere make my f day xx
Haha, I get you now. Seeing the guff Tracey Emin puts out I reckon a chimp could do better tbh.
You should visit my county someday, penises galore all over the place. If there's a blank space, there's almost guaranteed to be a weird looking wang scribbled on it, and I'm only for responsible for about half of them.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Haha, I get you now. Seeing the guff Tracey Emin puts out I reckon a chimp could do better tbh.
You should visit my county someday, penises galore all over the place. If there's a blank space, there's almost guaranteed to be a weird looking wang scribbled on it, and I'm only for responsible for about half of them.
Oi- so u already made the world a better place then mate! u can R.I.P in my book xx
and btw- lots of terrorist (culture wise) were raw bleeding heart ones innit.. they maybe wankers today but they work the system so there just as much as a fuck u they were then tbh..

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I doubt Mr and Mrs Benington-Smyth appreciate my efforts though, they'd likely prefer a nice mural of some hounds chasing a Fox, good old wholesome Britishness.

With you on the terrorists, funny how people change when a lot of money is had. Johnny Rotten was a good social anarchist/terrorist once, then he sold butter. He threw an ice cream at me and my ex once from the top of an open top bus, strange day that was.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
I doubt Mr and Mrs Benington-Smyth appreciate my efforts though, they'd likely prefer a nice mural of some hounds chasing a Fox, good old wholesome Britishness.

With you on the terrorists, funny how people change when a lot of money is had. Johnny Rotten was a good social anarchist/terrorist once, then he sold butter. He threw an ice cream at me and my ex once from the top of an open top bus, strange day that was.
im a brit too btw
rotten and his lot didnt realy cange in my mind.. it is all contemporary time objectiveness tbh..
if u fade away rathen than burn out then u r a hypocrite..?.. tomato tomato :)
im a brit too btw
rotten and his lot didnt realy cange in my mind.. it is all contemporary time objectiveness tbh..
if u fade away rathen than burn out then u r a hypocrite..?.. tomato tomato :)
as long as it entertaining mate :)
btw- what flavor was it?? mint?? :)

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
I do (well, DID, my creative outlets have been stifled by depression etc the past few years) digital art...all the airbrush painting are from scratch, with a couple that are both painting and manipulation. A couple plain manipulation (pulling images out of stock images and using them to make one piece). I have hundreds but here's a few (sorry about any with watermarks):
hollyqueencrop.jpg
intothemistcrop.jpg
balancecrop.jpg
baptismcrop.jpg
clockcrop.jpg
differentcrop.jpg

lookingbackcrop.jpg
whereisgodcrop.jpg

checkmatecrop.jpg
dance.jpg
mirror mirror_crop.jpg
collagecrop.jpg
hookslurecrop.jpg
dreamadreamcrop.jpg
naturetemplecrop.jpg
solitudecrop.jpg

(smallsingularity was the screen name I posted these under on an art forum, that's why some of them have that watermark. And some have my last name *gasp* but my OLD first initial before I changed my name so that should show you how old some of those are!)

Last edited:
deadpixels

deadpixels

-
I do (well, DID, my creative outlets have been stifled by depression etc the past few years) digital art...all the airbrush painting are from scratch, with a couple that are both painting and manipulation. A couple plain manipulation (pulling images out of stock images and using them to make one piece). I have hundreds but here's a few (sorry about any with watermarks):
View attachment 34060View attachment 34061View attachment 34056View attachment 34057View attachment 34058View attachment 34059
View attachment 34062View attachment 34063
View attachment 34064View attachment 34065View attachment 34066View attachment 34067View attachment 34068View attachment 34069View attachment 34070View attachment 34071
(smallsingularity was the screen name I posted these under on an art forum, that's why some of them have that watermark. And some have my last name *gasp* but my OLD first initial before I changed my name so that should show you how old some of those are!)
the balance one gives me some windows xp vibes

Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi

So cool to see so many interesting works, thank you for sharing! Artistic expression is a great tool that I use to deal with emotional pain. I wanted to share some sketches too.

Attachments

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Beautiful work! I LOVE FOOD AND WHN PEOLPE LOVE MAKING IT THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!

I have that record on vinyl ... good one
Okay so of course, I wrote a big long thing and posted a bunch of pictures and it deleted them. My focus is atypically beautiful things[ugly], the things and make them ugly are the things that make them survive, also landscapes because they have a specialalso landscapes because they have a special relationship with yours relationship with the earth its the only good relationship I have left. Oh yeah and dead things I do things with dead thingsView attachment 30327View attachment 30328View attachment 30331View attachment 30332View attachment 30333View attachment 30334View attachment 30336
These are incredible! If I ever need a cover, I will contract you

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
somethings you cannot un-see.. self lobotomizing to the max..
IMG_4459.JPEG

IMG_8739.PNG

draw a circle

draw a circle

call me nick | they/them
Something I drew years ago. It says "live". I was worried that people irl might think something's going on with me, so I never posted it.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AfraidofEverything NSFW Would anyone be interested in being art buddies? Offtopic 5