Share your art - Official Art Megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

C

Compodulator

Illuminated
Nov 8, 2018
Why is this thread not popping up for me?
I write, albeit rarely.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Wizard
Feb 13, 2020
interesting dichotomy between the muddied earth tones and the bright primary red colour- love to hear your thoughts on this?
If you don't mind me doing that in a pm? Its rather personal.

Pryras

Pryras

...but not for me
Feb 11, 2020
My art arrives in the form of fashion. I love dressing up, styling and wearing beautiful clothes. Here are some of my pictures

Attachments

moonsafari

moonsafari

ヾ(•ω•`)/ [F/18]
Mar 31, 2020
I love art so kudos to thread-starter! It's fun to binge scroll through everyone's art.

Here are two digital art pieces I drew two days ago, it's pretty obvious that pink and red are my favorite colours. I'm fairly new to digital, so I'm especially beginner at shading. Graphite is my cup of tea.

image0.jpg

bkhklblk (1).PNG

View attachment 23154View attachment 23147View attachment 23148View attachment 23149View attachment 23150View attachment 23151
View attachment 23153
View attachment 23152

Sorry for spam lol. I LOVE photography, especially macro. Some pics from my travels, Venice, Hamburg, America and some locally. Photography is one thing that whenever I have some energy for life, I want to go and do.
Oh my gosh what beautiful photographs! <3
i draw, sculpt with polymer clay and make dioramas. i have a lot of art but these are the only things i've made lately that i'm remotely pleased with.

View attachment 30802 View attachment 30803
Haha that's so cool! What is the first drawing of? I was thinking of doing polymer too but my local art store is closed due to coronavirus.

Last edited: