Share your art - Official Art Megathread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
Hi! This will be SS’s official thread for sharing art! (as approved by the mods)

All forms of art are welcome! Sketches, paintings, digital art, sculptures, crafts, posters, poems, stories, photographs, videos/films, animation, music, dance, fashion, cosplay, etc.

I turn to art sometimes to try to express what I can’t understand but when I show it to others, they often say it’s “depressing”... so I thought this might be a good avenue for us who make and enjoy art :)

P.S. doesn’t have to be dark or anything, all kinds of art are good!

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Cool stuff here. Just one word of caution .. make sure your images can't be backtracked to social media and similar... Reverse image searching is easy as pie these day's and very thorough (just changing the filename isn't going to cut it at all)

Maybe i'm a bit paranoid but i'd be making sure this account can't be linked to any FB,IG,Twitter and whatnot (well i don't have any of those anyway but i assume at least some people here do.) So yeah better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
gingerplum

gingerplum

Illuminated
Nov 5, 2018
I'm not artistic at all. I can't draw a stick figure, and my pictures lack composition. I cook and I do crafts... or I used to. I'm great with a glue gun or a skillet... Please tell me this counts!

Attachments

Last edited:
Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
This is pretty beautiful.
I just wasted this year trying to get better at figure drawing and painting using watercolor. But my art always looks childish and unfinished.
Thank you so much huhuhu and hey, art's always a process! Time spent practicing art is not a waste at all! I bet you improved much more than you think. I want to try painting as well, but haven't done so yet.

Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
I'm not artistic at all. I can't draw a stick figure, and my pictures lack composition. I cook and I do crafts... or I used to. I'm great with a glue gun or a skillet... Please tell me this counts!
This absolutely counts!!! The food look delicious and well-plated :) and I love the third photo! (the b&w arrangement)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yonnerzshadow [Resource] Share your songs Offtopic 0
puppy9 [Discussion] Share your fav COMIC strips Offtopic 5
Sensei Steichen – Art for the melancholic mind Offtopic 2