Self-harm

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Marian

Marian

Jun 14, 2019
I'm 22 years old and since I was 14 I've been self-injured.
Someone here does the same thing or doesn't do it anymore? and if that's how he got over it and didn't fall again.
It has become a necessity for me and now I can't stop doing it, psychologists don't work for me, please help.

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Jun 27, 2019
I self-harm to give me the feeling of being clean, if only for a while. My whole body is just a mess of scars, I hate it but it's the only real way I can get any sense of relief.

Do you want to stop? There's quite a lot of sh support forums if you do.

Sereg0r

Sereg0r

Bitte Tötet Mich
Apr 8, 2019
UK
I'm also 22 and have been self harming since the age of 13. I have scars all over my body. But I wouldn't want to stop. It's all I have and I do it pretty much daily now. Nothing will stop me anymore.

Marian

Marian

Jun 14, 2019
I'm also 22 and have been self harming since the age of 13. I have scars all over my body. But I wouldn't want to stop. It's all I have and I do it pretty much daily now. Nothing will stop me anymore.
At first I thought the same but now I don't like to see my scars, there are a lot of clothes I can't wear and I'm terrified that people will notice.
but I understand you.

• Hug
Reactions: Confined_Soul
Confined_Soul

Confined_Soul

Jul 8, 2019
I'm 24 and also self harm.... it's addicting. I stop and then relapse, rinse and repeat. It's something I can't seem to stop nor do I want to. Sometimes when I see the blood it calms me down and I get a rush of being alive, althought it doesn't last much. It's my escape.

Connor36082

Connor36082

Theycallmedisturbed
Apr 18, 2019
UK
I can’t stop self harming, the feeling I get is better than any benzo

Reactions: Marian
liesgreedmisery

liesgreedmisery

kay
Jun 22, 2019
anywhere but here
yep been self harming for 6 years now. It's the only way for me to numb out the suicidal thoughts in the moment when I can't exactly ctb at that time. if that makes sense. sometimes I don't even feel the need to self harm it's just so addicting that I find myself doing it for no reason at all. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop.

Reactions: keara and Marian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lilyeehaw Sanctioned Suicide 7
Help_Meh Sanctioned Suicide 10
Rocksandsand Offtopic 0