Self harm relapse

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
eczema

eczema

Oct 6, 2018
was digging through an old sewing kit when i cut my index finger pretty bad on a razor blade hidden in there. took it and cut my leg. it felt great. a lot of blood got on one of my porcelain dolls, but i'm not too upset. looks kinda cool. i hid the razor blade in the diary that came with one of my monster high dolls.

ctoan

ctoan

Master
Sep 30, 2018
i cant see blood

if you want to harm yourself just be a pro and take drugs

S

Schopenhauer

Illuminated
Oct 3, 2018
South America
Just take care that it’s not noticed by your parents. Self-harming raises flags for suicidal behavior.

Reactions: lv-gras
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Self-harming raises flags for suicidal behavior.
You'd be surprised how easy it is to dodge that. I said I got cuts from the edge of the bed.

Well, it's not my parents, but friends (okay, acquaintances) from college. But there have been like 3 people who have noticed, and none of them have guessed. At least, it doesn't seem like they have. I wear half-sleeved t-shirts, and my scars are on my forearm and are pretty visible.

I don't know whether to be happy that I've been safe from scrutiny, or sad that there's no one IRL I can open up to.

Reactions: lv-gras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AxsenInsomnia Suicide Discussion 6
W Suicide Discussion 6
irregularheartbeat Offtopic 10