Scams Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

S

Susan Caswell

Wise
Feb 25, 2019
Ok so because of all the scammers that are around and also on our forum.
We need this tread as a reference.

Always double check a email if its correct.

The next link is of exit international for all scammers they know.

The Peaceful Pill Handbook
Nebutal Scams - The Peaceful Pill eHandbook is the product of more than a decade of hands-on research, development & teaching in the area of end-of-life planning strategies by Dr Philip Nitschke.
www.peacefulpillhandbook.com www.peacefulpillhandbook.com

Regarding our own members who manipulate and try to get money or convince people here to sell there supplies dont do it.
People like this are the next :

Blackjack:
she bought from member on this forrum their N. This dangerous and foolish to do you never know who someone really is.

Rachel74 :
She gave multiple emails saying it was Chinese bob.
Starting with D.... @ProtonMail and [email protected] alll FAKE FAKE FAKE Fake
If there are more member who fallen for Rachel74 lies tell us here in this tread.

So all scammers can be listed in this tread that we come across or if you want to be sure about something ask it here

Nebutal Scams - The Peaceful Pill eHandbook is the product of more than a decade of hands-on research, development & teaching in the area of end-of-life planning strategies by Dr Philip Nitschke.

Regarding our own members who manipulate and try to get money or convince people here to sell there supplies dont do it.

Blackjack:
she bought from member on this forrum their N. This dangerous and foolish to do you never know who someone really is.

Rachel74 :
If there are more member who fallen for Rachel74 lies tell us here in this tread.

So all scammers can be listed in this tread that we come across or if you want to be sure about something ask it here
Did she say she would sell product and take the money and then no goods arrived

Blackjack:

Rachel74 :

How can we know if someone is genuine its so hard when your so desperate and someone offers to help
Oh wow. I almost bought from her.
Please could you pm me im concerned can you tell me e mail they used I would like to get some help from you theres something I would like need to share as a matter of urgency thank you in anticipation
Thats ok.
But this situation is bigger then most people think. She had alot of contact
Do we know if she is still operating how can we know if someone is genuine and just wants to help us
I think there is at least one more in play at the moment.
Do we know we please

Last edited:
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
simba-5098.insanejournal.com
Wow what you wrote on OP i read it and realized it sounded very familiar since i once tried to order pills.. first sign i should have known was that the person has sent me a message and not me to him ,and he had an offshore account too and when he told me to finally meet he called it off saying that "his boy" was caught by the cops and that now they had photo of me and so on and that I'd have to pay money to get his friend out of there.. and for every day that passed i had to pay more and i ended up loosing more than 15 thousand shekels :( sometimes you learn the hard way than anything else .. he told me that hed pay me back every single penny ! Nothing ,nada :(

J

jgm63

Angelic
Oct 28, 2019
Did she say she would sell product and take the money and then no goods arrived

How can we know if someone is genuine its so hard when your so desperate and someone offers to help

Please could you pm me im concerned can you tell me e mail they used I would like to get some help from you theres something I would like need to share as a matter of urgency thank you in anticipation

Do we know if she is still operating how can we know if someone is genuine and just wants to help us

Do we know we please
There's no single easy answer to these questions.
You just have to try to figure out who seems trustworthy, based on their history of posts, but there are no guarantees.
If multiple people who seem trustworthy all give you the same information, then that can help to increase confidence level.....
e.g. if they all give you the same email address for a contact, etc.
Email addresses have to be checked and compared carefully.
Sometimes a scammer will change one letter / character, and if you're not paying attention then you might miss it.
Another option would be to signup to the online peaceful pill handbook and pay for the access.

Feel free to PM me if you want.

P

Professor

Jun 22, 2020
I was wondering if this is possibly a scam. On the dark web, a website wants to handle payment via bitcoin, with two-factor authentication (I think?). There's the client, the website admin or whatever, and the "contractor" let's say. Two out of three have to confirm after the deal is done, then the money is transfered. They make it sound like the fairest thing, and out in the public that may be so, but since this is dark web dealings, can't it simply be there even isn't a "contractor" and it's just the same person? So ultimately money is as good as gone the second I set the payment up, and it's not even like two people would have to conspire against me.

Just asking because as it probably shows I don't know much about this (dark web, crypto, etc) and when I looked up two factor authentication scam, different things popped up.

L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
I was wondering if this is possibly a scam. On the dark web, a website wants to handle payment via bitcoin, with two-factor authentication (I think?). There's the client, the website admin or whatever, and the "contractor" let's say. Two out of three have to confirm after the deal is done, then the money is transfered. They make it sound like the fairest thing, and out in the public that may be so, but since this is dark web dealings, can't it simply be there even isn't a "contractor" and it's just the same person? So ultimately money is as good as gone the second I set the payment up, and it's not even like two people would have to conspire against me.

Just asking because as it probably shows I don't know much about this (dark web, crypto, etc) and when I looked up two factor authentication scam, different things popped up.
I did a search here using the words dark web. Here’s a post i found that might help
It gets a bit derailed but look at the posts between terry Davis and bulldogbitch.
also do a search yourself for things like dark net, cryptocurrency etc.. theres a lot of info here.

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
United States
DISCLAIMER: This scam is not on the thread, nor is it related to the thread. This is just a scam I experienced recently.

It was a car decal advertising scam. They get your info, send you a check, claiming that it is your first week of pay and the rest is for the 'agent' that will install the decal/ad on your car.

The check will go through, and you can cash it, withdraw, spend. DO NOT contact the 'agent' who will install the decal. They will ask for a wire transfer, get your bank info, take the money, and vanish.

They vanish because they made you a bullshit check, got their cut of it anonymously, and got out of there before the bank noticed its a bad check. The bank will require YOU to pay back the funds acquired, and you may also face criminal charges!

I know of this scam because I played along to one and im now using money from it to reserve my hotel room and enjoy my last few days. $1900 is no joke, fun for a little splurge prior to death. Going out like a king, 2 nights reserved in a somewhat high end hotel and eating out every day for a week.

Yeah bank, have fun trying to get your money back! Im long gone! Haha. Cant follow me to my grave.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Mouchette
Jan 19, 2020
DISCLAIMER: This scam is not on the thread, nor is it related to the thread. This is just a scam I experienced recently.

It was a car decal advertising scam. They get your info, send you a check, claiming that it is your first week of pay and the rest is for the 'agent' that will install the decal/ad on your car.

The check will go through, and you can cash it, withdraw, spend. DO NOT contact the 'agent' who will install the decal. They will ask for a wire transfer, get your bank info, take the money, and vanish.

They vanish because they made you a bullshit check, got their cut of it anonymously, and got out of there before the bank noticed its a bad check. The bank will require YOU to pay back the funds acquired, and you may also face criminal charges!

I know of this scam because I played along to one and im now using money from it to reserve my hotel room and enjoy my last few days. $1900 is no joke, fun for a little splurge prior to death. Going out like a king, 2 nights reserved in a somewhat high end hotel and eating out every day for a week.

Yeah bank, have fun trying to get your money back! Im long gone! Haha. Cant follow me to my grave.
It's not necessarily related but will make others aware of what to watch out for in regards to scams and purchasing from a vendor.

No legit place is going to straight out send you money and then ask for banking info/for you to put it in your bank. It's a catch.

Having to go through "middle men" raises a red flag. Does it mean 100% scam? Not necessarily but know the more things are passed along, the more it smells of a scam.

Be on the lookout.

Wire transfers are a popular method for scammers. They want the easiest way to get your money and don't care WTF happens on your end.

Reactions: mx5nb3
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
United States
It's not necessarily related but will make others aware of what to watch out for in regards to scams and purchasing from a vendor.

No legit place is going to straight out send you money and then ask for banking info/for you to put it in your bank. It's a catch.

Having to go through "middle men" raises a red flag. Does it mean 100% scam? Not necessarily but know the more things are passed along, the more it smells of a scam.

Be on the lookout.

Wire transfers are a popular method for scammers. They want the easiest way to get your money and don't care WTF happens on your end.
Perhaps i wasnt clear. This scam doesnt ask you for bank info to deposit the check, they ask you for info AFTER the check is deposited, to send some of the money to the 'middle man'. Once the funds are wired(usually most of the check), the scammers are gone, and the bank will overdraw your account. You will be responsible for all funds that were lost, meanwhile the scammers are out enjoying some dirty cash. Anyhow thank you for your response, and I apologize for being kinda uptight. Need to vent and im letting it out a bit here. I apologize. Take care Lorntroubles

Reactions: Lorntroubles
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Partners megathread, and calling people Suicide Discussion 2