Resurrection? Death again.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

H

Harleyyy

May 15, 2020
Hey you all, as you may have know i posted a goodbye thread but things went downhill and i was unable to ctb. Rough.
but today is finally the day, im going to hang.
i need some support please, i feel terribly alone.
and guilty too!
i keep thinking of the peace i will get after this.
lots of love to you all <3

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Nevada, USA
today is finally the day, im going to hang. ... i need some support please, i feel terribly alone. ...and guilty too!
You're not alone. What do you think the feelings of guilt are about? Can you release them now? Please try to.

I wholeheartedly offer you this Buddhist prayer... for you both right now in this very moment and, if you must, for whatever may come.

May you be free of suffering, @Harleyyy.
May you have mental happiness, @Harleyyy.
May you have physical happiness, @Harleyyy.
May you have ease of well being, @Harleyyy.

H

Harleyyy

May 15, 2020
You're not alone. What do you think the feelings of guilt are about? Can you release them now? Please try to.

I wholeheartedly offer you this Buddhist prayer... for you both right now in this very moment and, if you must, for whatever may come.

May you be free of suffering, @Harleyyy.
May you have mental happiness, @Harleyyy.
May you have physical happiness, @Harleyyy.
May you have ease of well being, @Harleyyy.
Guilt of leaving my family in pain.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
Nevada, USA
There are things we can control and things we can't control, right? We can't control other people (believe me, I've tried :wink:). Other people are entitled to their emotions... and at some point we probably need to allow them to have them. Unfortunately, we're all born into a tenacious web of mutual dependency: You may want to go, but they want you to stay.... Who should be the "decider" in that?

Have you done anything to try to make it easier for them?

Also, this guilt can be protective against suicide. Is it maybe enough to keep you going a bit longer (albeit maybe a negative reason)?

Reactions: LM10
H

Harleyyy

May 15, 2020
There are things we can control and things we can't control, right? We can't control other people (believe me, I've tried :wink:). Other people are entitled to their emotions... and at some point we probably need to allow them to have them. Unfortunately, we're all born into a tenacious web of mutual dependency: You may want to go, but they want you to stay.... Who should be the "decider" in that?

Have you done anything to try to make it easier for them?

Also, this guilt can be protective against suicide. Is it maybe enough to keep you going a bit longer (albeit maybe a negative reason)?
This is going to be my second attempt. I dont think i can stay now.
thank you for talking with me. sending you love.

• Love
Reactions: NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

One drop of love from him and my hearts in ecstacy
May 3, 2020
Indiana, USA
Sending you love, as well. I know that it wasn't easy to come to this decision. I hope that you are able to find peace, no matter what happens.

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
Nevada, USA
I dont think i can stay now.
Okay. I wish you much wellness and leave you with a version of the Tao Te Ching, chapter 10....
Can you coax your mind from its wandering... and keep to the original oneness?
Can you cleanse your inner vision... until you see nothing but the light?
Can you love people and leave them... without imposing your will?
Can you deal with the most vital matters... by letting events take their course?
Can you step back from your own mind... and thus understand all things?
Acting with no expectations... this is the supreme virtue.

• Love
Reactions: Harleyyy
Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
Hi there, we'll be here for any support you need. :)

T

Toptock

Jun 6, 2020
Regardless of what you encounter next, i trust you'll find the strength to face it. I hope you've found your peace.

Reactions: Vorty27
palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
Are you still with us? Can we do anything for you? If you need anything or anybody to talk to before you make an irreversible decision I would be so glad to help. If you just need people to be here for you during this time, I'd love to do that too. Just know that you're not alone :heart:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Suicide disguised as a covid death? Suicide Discussion 7
P Death to liberate Suicide Discussion 8
A Death by SN Intoxication: Report of 14 Cases in South Korea Suicide Discussion 9
B Anybody looking forward to death Suicide Discussion 10
S Walking to his death: Last moments of Seoul mayor as he set off to kill himself Suicide Discussion 10
SoIntoYou What do you think happens after death? Suicide Discussion 45
StateOfMind [Discussion] The Last Days of Death Row Inmate Scott Dozier | VICE on HBO Suicide Discussion 3
thatslife [Venting] Struggling with the thought of "after death" Suicide Discussion 1
J My previous attempts + my soon death Suicide Discussion 6
B what happens after death Suicide Discussion 16
Stavrogin I want to laugh in the face of death, make me giggle. Suicide Discussion 3
UchihaMadara Death will come for all of us Suicide Discussion 12
E [Story] Death Suicide Discussion 5
snuffcore [Discussion] Do any of you ever feel like faking your death? Suicide Discussion 4
Close_to_freedom Death should realistically be viewed as a positive. Suicide Discussion 24
D [Discussion] Death by starvation Suicide Discussion 23
Ardesevent [Discussion] Death from negligence Suicide Discussion 4
J What is the real US death toll from Covid? Suicide Discussion 14
HelensNepenthe Death is staring at me at the front door Suicide Discussion 54
Close_to_freedom How would people describe you after your death? Suicide Discussion 59
C [Discussion] Is death predestined or not Suicide Discussion 9
WarRunner [Discussion] What can I expect from death? Suicide Discussion 9
Close_to_freedom Anyone else find the word death intimidating? Suicide Discussion 32
Close_to_freedom How exactly would witnesses to a jumping death be screwed up mentally? Suicide Discussion 5
thrw_a_way1221221 [Venting] Pro-lifers refuse to allow this man a dignified exit. Instead, they want to let him suffer until his natural death. Suicide Discussion 10
Walilamdzi Ideas to make death a protest against forced inpatient hospitalisation? Suicide Discussion 9
pentobarbitaldreams What are some good ways to meditate on death? Suicide Discussion 3
pentobarbitaldreams Books related to suicide/death worth reading before CTB? Suicide Discussion 11
D What is after death or ctb? Suicide Discussion 6
4giveme [Discussion] Life after death? Suicide Discussion 19
hate_myself [Discussion] dreams, and a way of thinking about death Suicide Discussion 0
Close_to_freedom How do I look at death clearly without everything humans have added to it through myth and superstition? Suicide Discussion 9
T I have a death date in mind Suicide Discussion 0
GoodPersonEffed [Resource] A Stoic Defense Against Pro-Life Rhetoric (and Other Stoic Quotes on Death and Suicide!) Suicide Discussion 67
Good4Nothing [Venting] Suicidally depressed again Suicide Discussion 3
glittergore [Venting] "If I killed myself, I wouldn't have to worry about anything again." Suicide Discussion 6
TheSoulless [Venting] How am I supposed to enjoy life again? Suicide Discussion 5
E Suicidal again Suicide Discussion 2
FireFox All i want is to be happy again Suicide Discussion 2
M Trying again in 2 weeks Suicide Discussion 2
Mustkeyknow Ordered SN again. It’s in the warehouse right now.! Suicide Discussion 9
M today to try again ... Suicide Discussion 11
EmbraceOfTheVoid [Venting] I backed out again Suicide Discussion 18
D [Venting] Binged again... Suicide Discussion 0
Mustkeyknow I failed my course for online college admission. Suicidal again. Suicide Discussion 8
bumoshi [Venting] I'm fucked up again. Suicide Discussion 7
Hhhhhh jumping again from 230 feet over a river Suicide Discussion 5
L Introduction. Made the mistake of calling the hotline again, back in psych Suicide Discussion 5
Hhhhhh ordered sn... again... Suicide Discussion 11
Hhhhhh went to highway to jump in front of truck. thinking about going back their again because sn is not coming Suicide Discussion 18