Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Recovery Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
Amumu

Amumu

Please let me find peace
Hi
I'm 21/M
I would like to talk with somebody because I have no friends where I live now.
I love music, video games and I'd like to talk about my diseases or addictions too.
Feel free to PM - I still don't know how to pm myself

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

"So if you love me let me go" -snuff
Hi
I'm 21/M
I would like to talk with somebody because I have no friends where I live now.
I love music, video games and I'd like to talk about my diseases or addictions too.
Feel free to PM - I still don't know how to pm myself
You haven't be here for more then 24hrs. It seems you joined in the afternoon my time. I can pm you then if you'd like :)

L

LabRat

Currently lack much needed social support. I have "friends," but topics of any depth scare them away.

Friendly chat with other sufferers may offer a good outlet - especially those who may also be struggling with seemingly incurable health problems.

Georgii

Georgii

I'm done .
I'm a 23 years old woman from Romania.
I mostly enjoy listening to music,podcasts or creepypasta ,bc I rarely truly have time for myself so I usually have headphones in .Any recommendation is welcomed
I also used to enjoy animes/manga and also k-dramas,but I haven't had time in the last years so I'm quite behind with the latest trends

I have days when I can't get online so I apologies ahead for delayed replies.

RC90

RC90

-
35 Male, Gay from EU. Looking for gay guys not to flirt or anything sexual. Just would Be nice to have someone to talk to regarding this curse I call of being gay.

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Veteran
22 m frikin uk
Honestly, would love a chat before i die pm me and we can go discord voice chat or something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheSoulless Help There's one obstacle between me and recovery Recovery 3
Nessie Is choosing not to CTB for now all it takes to be in recovery? Recovery 7
Mr2005 My only hope of recovery Recovery 5