[Resource] Recovery materials

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

S

SipSop

May 7, 2020
Hey guys, this website and it's members helped me a great deal to heal from my suicide ideation. I don't know what future holds for me but right now I feel quite hopeful.
I want to share with you some materials that helped me cope and understand my abusive relationships that lead me to desire to ctb.
Sometimes I just listen to them in order to fall asleep.
I will post here videos during a certain period of time.
I hope that it will help you as it helped me.
Starting with this one. Wich deals with family neglect and abuse.

Feel free to discuss and comment about these videos.
Have a good day.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

asleep > awake
Jan 7, 2020
Awesome that you are feeling better! Also, TheraminTrees is great!

• Hug
Reactions: SipSop
deadpixels

deadpixels

-
May 2, 2020
You're doing something valuable. For the little time I've been here, I've seen some goodbye posts but the ones who lose the suicidal ideation often don't come back to post and the goodbye posts make "bad advertising" for the site.

It would be good if everybody who feel better after using the site would come back and post. We could have a goodbye/feeling better ratio and we could show it to the people out there when they try to censor the site.

It's good that you feel better and thank you for coming back.

S

SipSop

May 7, 2020
You're doing something valuable. For the little time I've been here, I've seen some goodbye posts but the ones who lose the suicidal ideation often don't come back to post and the goodbye posts make "bad advertising" for the site.

It would be good if everybody who feel better after using the site would come back and post. We could have a goodbye/feeling better ratio and we could show it to the people out there when they try to censor the site.

It's good that you feel better and thank you for coming back.
What I am doing is part of my process of recovery. I try to bring good vibes so when you look for them you will find them here.
Also, about the ratio of suicide and recovery I believe that those are different faces of the same coin. We can be pro-choice even recovering. And we can understand better those people who want to catch the bus because we had been there or we struggle with it.
This is a wonderful community and I feel that I fit in. I received support and now I give back because I want to.

S

SipSop

May 7, 2020
I just love how she explains things and what good vibes she is expressing.
I might not agree with everything she says but is a good point of view delivered in a kind manner.
I feel guilty of having my priorities backwards, but I believe that information and proper support group can turn a person around.
Take care of your emotional body as they are the base of your entity.

Reactions: CAH and BlackPoppet
S

SipSop

May 7, 2020
The environment in wich we were raised and the people that were in our lives shaped the way we perceive ourselves and the way we conduct our lives.
We were not asked to be born. Yet, here we are to this party.
What nobody can deny is that some people are born luckier than others.
The questions are:
1.what do we do with the cards that we had been dealt?
2.how can we make our lives better?

Reactions: BlackPoppet
S

SipSop

May 7, 2020
Powerful fantasies plagues our minds when the desire to be saved is projected on others. Believing that we are in a win-win situation we try to fix people wich are unfixable, ending up in a lose-lose situation.
Leaving the dysfunctional relationship can be difficult but perhaps temporary depression is better than constant misery.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Recovery 12
BabyYoda Recovery 1