Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Random thoughts

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
If almost everything we do is a distraction then what’s not a distraction? And what are we distracting ourselves from anyway? The harsh reality of life? Death? Suffering? The universe? So instead of distracting ourselves from these things what then? Do we just dwell on these things indefinitely with no gain besides trying to accept them and then what? Move on? Move on how? What then?

coeur.brisé

coeur.brisé

Illuminated
I hate the word desperate. If the root of the word is despair, why don't we spell it as "desparation." English is the worst language, for so many reasons. This is just my nerdy rant about one tiny aspect.

Say these words outloud to prove it to yourself: cough, dough, enough, plough, through :meh:

StrokeMyEgoBaby

StrokeMyEgoBaby

Ask, you will receive; Seek, you shall find.
Drunk with shiraz on empty stomach,
Detached from emotions while still acknowledging my own responsibilities in life,

It's weird not giving power to emotions,
they are useless though,
so why bother.

I hope to see the day of light, where I shine like a shooting star,
having the resources to work with and getting closer to my soul missions,
finding enjoyment in doing things that empowers me.

Rather than being somewhere, around the wrong people, wrong situations,
making wrong decision and doing things that don't fit together.

There's gotta be a way to tune in to a more coherent multiverse,
instead of stepping into the wrong ones,
I'm doing it wrong.
There's a lot of work to be done.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
PC is the only real gaming platform. Consoles are just imitation PC's for filthy casuals :hihi:.

I wish that I could enjoy games like I used to.

Last edited:
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

Tired of the pain.
I'm always wanting to make threads because I'm so lonely. I feel like the biggest nuisance on this site. I've even had friends drop me because I'm such a downer. I think I also give off bad vibes, despite what people tell me.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

I'm a BPD Barbie Girl living in a suicidal world
Why does bottled water like Evian for example, water from a spring, water that's been filtered through rocks for thousands of years, why when it's bottled does it suddenly have an expiry date?

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

Tired of the pain.
Why does bottled water like Evian for example, water from a spring, water that's been filtered through rocks for thousands of years, why when it's bottled does it suddenly have an expiry date?
I think the chemicals from the plastic eventually seep in? Also the brand name cracks me up.

L

Life sucks

Illuminated
Humans are toxic species specially on the internet. I don't understand why people come out of nowhere just to insult others that they don't know anything about and have no connections and interactions with them at all. Wtf

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
If almost everything we do is a distraction then what’s not a distraction? And what are we distracting ourselves from anyway? The harsh reality of life? Death? Suffering? The universe? So instead of distracting ourselves from these things what then? Do we just dwell on these things indefinitely with no gain besides trying to accept them and then what? Move on? Move on how? What then?
We do surrogate activities that mimic actually activities we did for survival in our primitive days

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

Tired of the pain.
The problem is that I have not, it's just looming. Used to have everything ready to go, at some point it went to hell.
Ahhh. I see... Maybe set small, easily achievable goals to help you get started? Unless I'm misinterpreting the situation - if so, I apologize.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Angelic
Ahhh. I see... Maybe set small, easily achievable goals to help you get started? Unless I'm misinterpreting the situation - if so, I apologize.
No no, you understand it well. I should do that, otherwise it is just one big terrible chore. Strongly suspect my SI doesn't want me getting it done.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

Tired of the pain.
No no, you understand it well. I should do that, otherwise it is just one big terrible chore. Strongly suspect my SI doesn't want me getting it done.
SI is such a bitch, lol. It kept me from carrying on with my attempt and I'm still salty.

StrokeMyEgoBaby

StrokeMyEgoBaby

Ask, you will receive; Seek, you shall find.
Knocked down a bottle of beer only about 3 times in a row within the last 10 minutes,
my 4 year old MacBook is now alcohol proof.

*slow clap*
Knocked down a bottle of beer only about 3 times in a row within the last 10 minutes,
my 4 year old MacBook is now alcohol proof.

*slow clap*
Looks like I’m gonna need a new laptop

Mac is fucked.
Short circuit, components smell burnt, won’t turn on.
RIP.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BitterlyAlive Really been thinking about taking a handful of random meds Offtopic 24
thrw_a_way1221221 Discussion What are your thoughts on red flag laws? Offtopic 7