Random thoughts

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I feel like shit and want to die, but my awful health is making it so much more difficult for me to

Reactions: Redt2go
C

Compodulator

Master
Nov 8, 2018
Picturing (and giggling like a moron) torturing a British person by tying them to a chair, propping their eyelids open, clockwork orange style, and forcing them to watch people make tea via microwave.
An explanation as to why this mental image is occupying my brain so vehemently would be nice.

R

Raven Moon

Wise
Feb 14, 2019
Picturing (and giggling like a moron) torturing a British person by tying them to a chair, propping their eyelids open, clockwork orange style, and forcing them to watch people make tea via microwave.
An explanation as to why this mental image is occupying my brain so vehemently would be nice.
Damn it I spit out my drink laughing at this!! i dont know why I found it to be so funny. Sleep deprivation too

goxua

goxua

Veteran
Jan 28, 2019
Id like to try having a pet but I'm afraid I'd be too depressed to properly care for it ...also too impatient to train it
You should seriously consider it. They're enormously rewarding for what they give you and also in the sense of responsibility you will have toward keeping it alive and happy. I'm depressed at times - and I find my caring for them spikes madly especially when I'm like this - with me buying extra premium raw kangaroo and beef meats and not the lower protein ones, new toys, and treats lol

DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Wise
Mar 2, 2019
Why must I feel like I’ve been hit by a train?
How did I create a tiny semi-domesticated demon that gives the best snuggles and kisses when she’s feeling affectionate?
I wonder if she’d notice if I got a snack...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Sanctioned Suicide 1
L Sanctioned Suicide 63
M Offtopic 3968