Random thoughts

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Phantom

Phantom

Apr 9, 2018
When you get going with your suicide nothing really matters, but we have a lot of customs, rituals and symbolicism that is important for us still. Some want to leave their bodies intact, some want to leave a message, and many seem to still hold on to earthly possessions. Some want to die in a specific way, in specific places or times. Overall I find all these things somewhat odd, even when they appear in my own mind.

And on a lighter note, I really like OP's profile picture.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Just remembered that danish salt licorice is a thing, just thought that could make some with sn, that would be a nice way to.

Last edited:
Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
I imagine myself buried in a cemetery and my mother complainimg and shouting to my tomb: "why do you hste me so badly, what I've fone to you, fucking selfish kid"... Some people's pride really has no limits.

Last edited:
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Found a reason to stick it out until May. My two favorite artists are performing near me wtf. Silver linings me says this is a sign that things will be looking up in May and you'll no longer want to ctb! Realistic me says don't get your hopes up your happiest moments are in the past... If I stay until May I get one last mother's day with my mom, new avengers and I don't shirk any job responsibilities... Days have been so long lately though. Idk if I can do 12 more weeks with death on my mind. Thankfully I'll still have this site

snapchat-812837137-2-jpg.7279

brighter

brighter

Elementalist
Jan 22, 2019
UK
Found a reason to stick it out until May. My two favorite artists are performing near me wtf. Silver linings me says this is a sign that things will be looking up in May and you'll no longer want to ctb! Realistic me says don't get your hopes up your happiest moments are in the past... If I stay until May I get one last mother's day with my mom, new avengers and I don't shirk any job responsibilities... Days have been so long lately though. Idk if I can do 12 more weeks with death on my mind. Thankfully I'll still have this site

View attachment 7279
You do have this site. And everyone on it and the love they bring with them. Hopefully not the hate x

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018

View attachment 7279
Erykah Badu is bad ass. She did a performance at the last Soul Train Awards that was unbelievable.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Not going to lie, today kms seems like a bit much but the quality of life I'll have still sucks and I'd still love for someone to kill me. I spent some time with people lasst night I think that's why ... I know my future will be lonely and codependent. :( Really just wish things were different

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
My dog has two spiraling tufts of hair on his backside (one on each side of his tail) that vaguely resemble eyes. Is this merely a coincidence, or could this be a defence mechanism, to ward off potential predators?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Sanctioned Suicide 1
L Sanctioned Suicide 63
M Offtopic 3970