Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quotes

catalepsy

catalepsy

“I waste at least an hour every day lying in bed. Then I waste time pacing. I waste time thinking. I waste time being quiet and not saying anything because I'm afraid I'll stutter.”
― Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a Funny Story

Never heard of the guy, but I like him already.

G

Gentleman

"Better to live a day as a lion than 100yrs as a sheep."
"The lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of the sheep."

worried_to_death

worried_to_death

Illuminated
"Fight the devil and become the devil."
who said that?
Sounds like nietzsche's " Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

G

Gentleman

"The sun kept on with its slipping away, and I thought how many small good things in the world might be resting on the shoulders of something terrible."

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
My favourite is ‘There’s a point at which anyone will beg for death’ -The Countess page 339 The Invisible Library’s The Mortal World

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
'We make a living from what we get. We make a life from what we give'

... Somewhat ironic to put this here I think

DBD

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

//:PROCESS
"Suicide is an extreme vote of no confidence in a society that doesn't work." - Sharif Abdullah

"The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms." - Morpheus (Deux Ex, 2000)

G

Gentleman

"There's ignorance the lack of education to do something, and then there's apathy the lack of motivation to do something."
Gentleman

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

birth is a curse
"not all those who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien

"people live to save themselves" - Bungou Stray dogs

"if look back I'm lost" - Daenerys (GOT)

"obedience is a worse substitute for morality than margarine is for butter" - don't know who said this

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
“This lovely light, it lights not me; all loveliness is anguish to me, since I can ne’er enjoy. Gifted with the high perception, I lack the low, enjoying power; damned, most subtly and most malignantly! damned in the midst of Paradise! Good night-good night!”
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville, Chapter 37 (“Sunset”)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GoodPersonEffed Appreciation thread: Favorite quotes by other members? Offtopic 11
_Minsk inspirational quotes Offtopic 2