[Method] Questions regarding H

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Pepper

Pepper

May 22, 2019
So, I'm planning on buying a bundle (10 bags) of H.
I have a few questions that need answering before (hopefully) ctb.
Also note that I've never done H before, and I'm 5'7", 155lbs (don't know if that matters or not).
My plan is to put five bags in capsules to swallow, and probably start an antiemetic regimen two days beforehand. Once I take the capsules, I'll taken more of the antiemetic, and around 100mg of clonazepam/klonopin.

1.) Does my stomach/intestines/rectum need to be empty before shooting up the rest of the five bags? (I have GI issues, so I know I'm compacted and have a bowel prep if I need to use it.) I'm not sure if food would cause this method not to work.

2.) I know the antiemetics are suppose to keep you from vomiting, but if I do vomit, should I lie on my back, and possibly put tape on my mouth so that way I can just asphyxiate on my vomit?

3.) What is the success rate of this giving me a peaceful death?

Last edited:
L

lofistos345

Oct 6, 2019
So, I'm planning on buying a bundle (10 bags) of H.
I have a few questions that need answering before (hopefully) ctb.
Also note that I've never done H before, and I'm 5'7", 155lbs (don't know if that matters or not).
My plan is to put five bags in capsules to swallow, and probably start an antiemetic regimen two days beforehand. Once I take the capsules, I'll taken more of the antiemetic, and around 100mg of clonazepam/klonopin.

1.) Does my stomach/intestines/rectum need to be empty before shooting up the rest of the five bags? (I have GI issues, so I know I'm compacted and have a bowel prep if I need to use it.) I'm not sure if food would cause this method not to work.

2.) I know the antiemetics are suppose to keep you from vomiting, but if I do vomit, should I lie on my back, and possibly put tape on my mouth so that way I can just asphyxiate on my vomit?

3.) What is the success rate of this giving me a peaceful death?
H = Heroin? Why not F?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Suicide Discussion 13
T Suicide Discussion 16
E Suicide Discussion 4