Question on car exhaust

• Thread starter TheStartOfEnding
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

T

TheStartOfEnding

-
May 1, 2018
I've read that altough most modern cars have filtered car exhausts, when you just turn on the car the filter doesn't work at first, it takes some times, so i'm wondering if it's possible to kill onesef at that span of time before the filter start working ?

Reactions: Cyanide
M

millefeui

-
Mar 31, 2018
Could you expand on this please ? Isn't dying by C02 supposed to be quite peaceful ?
It is death. It is only really peaceful if your brain is destroyed really really fast or something like that. Peace comes after dying, hopefully.

Mad

Mad

Actually just sad
Mar 21, 2018
Could you expand on this please ? Isn't dying by C02 supposed to be quite peaceful ?
If the filter starts working all the sudden, it might stop you from dying but not stop you from passing out with brain damage.
Otherwise, CO2 is rather peaceful.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I think you guys mean CO, not CO2?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Suicide Discussion 3
Ryan.s Suicide Discussion 8
RedDEE Suicide Discussion 4