Quarantine luck

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

B

Brokenwithbpd

Wise
Jun 15, 2020
Like my title says, did anyone else here make out well in quarantine? I did less work and got paid the same.

however I did almost ctb several weeks ago even with my “luck”. Again impulsive.
I wish there was a way i could write in a journal without triggering myself

B

Brokenwithbpd

Wise
Jun 15, 2020
Not sure I worded that quite right. It wasn't quite boules on the lawn, or monopoly in the living room, rather Skyrim, and Broken Sword 5, that I played on a Nintendo Switch I bought while here, chilling in the serenity of the spare room.
Haha thanks for the chuckle. I like to play mystery games on the computer

Reactions: SpottedPanda
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Elementalist
Mar 5, 2019
Like my title says, did anyone else here make out well in quarantine? I did less work and got paid the same.

however I did almost ctb several weeks ago even with my “luck”. Again impulsive.
I wish there was a way i could write in a journal without triggering myself
Hey friend, glad there was some positive in this for you, notwithstanding the almost CTB part!
Lock down was a double edged sword for me, month one was pretty decent, got the furlough and got to be a full time dad and the weather was a blessing.
Month 2 I returned to work and was working like a trojan to keep the business afloat and am now left with a sense of burnout, domestic issues and slight alcoholism... All in all a mixed bag on balance.

DBD

B

Brokenwithbpd

Wise
Jun 15, 2020
Hey friend, glad there was some positive in this for you, notwithstanding the almost CTB part!
Lock down was a double edged sword for me, month one was pretty decent, got the furlough and got to be a full time dad and the weather was a blessing.
Month 2 I returned to work and was working like a trojan to keep the business afloat and am now left with a sense of burnout, domestic issues and slight alcoholism... All in all a mixed bag on balance.

DBD
One day at a time. Be well my friend

Reactions: Dead beat dad
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
737492 Has quarantine made anyone else more suicidal Suicide Discussion 52
F Wish me luck Suicide Discussion 18
ohhgeeitsme Ah, just my luck... Suicide Discussion 4
H [Venting] Constant coincidences and bad luck Suicide Discussion 16