[Discussion] Post an unpopular opinion you have here

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
@a.n.kirillov
Ha, fruit and cheese is probably one of the few exceptions I make to that, but I hate BBQ and prefer my chocolate bittersweet. I'm not quite sure what food is pictured. It looks like coleslaw, brussel sprouts, roasted chicken, and potatoes but somehow I doubt that's correct. But if that is indeed the case, I'm not much for coleslaw either.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@a.n.kirillov
Ha, fruit and cheese is probably one of the few exceptions I make to that, but I hate BBQ and prefer my chocolate bittersweet. I'm not quite sure what food is pictured. It looks like coleslaw, brussel sprouts, roasted chicken, and potatoes but somehow I doubt that's correct. But if that is indeed the case, I'm not much for coleslaw either.
Yeah it's red cabbage which is sweet/sour.

What about sweet drinks with food? Like soda, or wine? Red wine and red meat??

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah it's red cabbage which is sweet/sour.

What about sweet drinks with food? Like soda, or wine? Red wine and red meat??
I mostly drink water with my meals, but it's more so about having both tastes in my mouth at once. So sipping a sweet drink between bites of savory food is fine, but having savory food in my mouth while drinking something sweet would be off putting. But I actually do enjoy alternating salty and sweet flavors. I find I can enjoy them both more if I can taste the contrast. It's just when they're combined the taste is so muddled it gets off putting.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Angelic
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
It is evil and filthy to peddle high expectations to people who cannot afford them.

Let's say Joe or Jane is fine to be in an 'abusive' relationship because they don't have the sexual market value for more. Shaming them for wanting that only makes them likely to die even sooner, and you're just that little bit of a murderer as a result. Don't do it.

PS: Sweet and salty don't mix! It's a sin.

Last edited:
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

Depression rules everything around me
Jun 26, 2020
Whoever said Friends isn't good, I agree. I like Chandler but I don't think any of the other characters are funny at all.

Also, I put the milk in before the cereal. You can hate me all you want but you'll never change that part of me

mediocre

mediocre

stuck in an alternative universe
Nov 9, 2019
Ireland
Whoever said Friends isn't good, I agree. I like Chandler but I don't think any of the other characters are funny at all.

Also, I put the milk in before the cereal. You can hate me all you want but you'll never change that part of me
As someone who grew up watching friends I agree! The writing is really tame and not good at all. It’s more amusing than outright funny.

N

NotGonnaLast

Arcanist
Mar 31, 2020
People who have hurt or murdered others should be put into a room with the victims and/or their family members alone for 3 hours where anything is allowed to happen to them. You abuse my niece again C and I'll cut your hands of with a rusty fucking spoon you prick.