[Discussion] Post an unpopular opinion you have here

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

GoBack

GoBack

Illuminated
Apr 25, 2020
Weddings used to be great when I was young, all Irish music and dancing. Now its just a DJ, it's too loud and no one can talk to anyone

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Oyoy
N

noaccount

Veteran
Oct 26, 2019
I love everyone and am not going to hate you or judge on based off of your race, gender, sexuality, etc., but if you're the type of person who makes EVERYTHING about race, gender, or politics then I can't fucking stand you.
Exactly! Fucking white euro colonizers made everything about "race" and based their whole society, their division of labor around it, when race hadn't even been a thing before that. Awful intolerable people. Male supremacists managed to make everything about gender so much that they've got people color-coding infants to ID them by their genitals, and made it so women couldn't even open a line of credit on their own in the U.S. until the 1970s - anyone who kills one of these fuckers is doing society a favor. And don't get me started about how every time I'm trying to have a chill relaxed day, my boss, my landlord, and the police are busy wielding undue power over the government, making everything political to try to control every corner of my life. Unironically bring back the guillotine.

mediocre

mediocre

stuck in an alternative universe
Nov 9, 2019
Ireland
Pro-choice ;)
I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion? Even here in catholic conservative Ireland the majority are pro-choice..
I don't understand the world's obsession and popularity when it comes to the sport "Soccer". Really I just don't.
and they call it a sport! kicking a ball into a net is a sport?!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer