[Discussion] Post an unpopular opinion you have here

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

21Neberg

21Neberg

Illuminated
Dec 17, 2018
it's probably not unpopular on this forum, but it is in society in general (at least where i live lol). But I think physician assisted suicide (as in euthanasia) should be legal for everyone, not just terminally ill people. I don't think it should be a fast process, people should certainly attempt therapy and such first, but I think if you've gone through all that and you still want to die that that should be O.K. After all, nobody asked to be born...

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Perpetual idiot
Jan 7, 2020
unknown
Weddings are fucking boring, unnecessary ceremonies where everyone is forced to pretend they are enjoying themselves for a day.
Agreed. Also:

Funerals are fucking boring, unnecessary ceremonies where everyone is forced to pretend they are not enjoying themselves for a day.

From what I've learned, Africans know how to have a good, fun funeral. I also remember my granddad's funeral, where my dad told jokes in his speech and everyone laughed. Lighthearted funerals just seem much better to me.