[Discussion] Possible suicide plan

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Ayeitsalaska

Ayeitsalaska

Veteran
Dec 19, 2018
USA
possible suicide plan....the plastic bag one gives me anxiety.
Travel to cali, get a motel 6 (I am 19 so most hotels won't allow me to come)
I have rope, ball gag, handcuffs, and was thinking of buying Tylenol.
injest entire bottle of tyelnol put ball gag on, tie rope to a secure place then tie rope to handcuffs, and put them on.
then die slowy, i've tried killing myself through tyelonol, came really close to dying, and it wasn't painful.

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

-
Jun 1, 2019
honestly just take a gun and shoot yourself in the head with it while watching a sunset with vermillion sky

its much more peaceful

Morphinekiss

Morphinekiss

Look out your window and I'll be gone
Jun 8, 2019
This just sounds like an awful way to damage your liver at a young age.

Reactions: jake3d and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
But doesn't Tylenol take days to kill a person? Someone from the hotel staff will find you, and you'll be hospitalized, and your liver will be badly screwed up.

C

calendulo

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2019
I am not totally sure.
Tylenol is paracetamol?. A painkilling. An USA brand.
If I am right. 4 grams. each day could be lethal. But If you do not get it you will live with a destroyed liver.

Reactions: jake3d and Soul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)