[Discussion] Planning To CTB In a Few Months

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Is anybody else planning months in advanced?

I’m not ready to CTB just yet, I know I need a little bit more time. There’s a lot going on right now and although I really wish I won’t wake up tomorrow, I know I can’t CTB right now.

I can’t afford to have a failed attempt so I’m really planning this out thoroughly and doing all the research I can to ensure I CTB.

I’m so glad I found this community so I don’t mess it up, sometimes I come on here just so I can relate to someone and feel some sense of belonging.

rainonme

rainonme

May 22, 2020
Yeah...I think I'm planning months in advance but I've only been on here for a day or two and I already got my materials and place set...I think I will wait a few months though. I don't know. I don't want a failed attempt either!

Reactions: sadghost