Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pills

F

fox21132113

Does anybody else keep their old pills for future CTB plans?

F

fox21132113

I’ve only dabbled in pills every attempt. Plus an addition to no food or water for 13days. It takes a while to bounce back. I get polypharmed so often, I figure a cocktail of huge proportion would be affective
Dont do pills !
Go on....

RoseyBird

RoseyBird

Angelic
Unless you have tricyclics, benzos, or a few other types of meds for fairly serious health conditions pills are unlikely to kill you.

F

fox21132113

I have 12g seroquel, 10g trazadone, 20g cymbalta, 6g prazosin. Does that sound enough?

I

inflammed123

-
I’ve only dabbled in pills every attempt. Plus an addition to no food or water for 13days. It takes a while to bounce back. I get polypharmed so often, I figure a cocktail of huge proportion would be affective

Go on....
No food or water for 13 days? no offense, i'm calling bullshit. :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: . jesus did 40 days no food or water. The average man dies in 3 days no food or water.

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years

Go on....
Jesus...is that you

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

Tired of the pain.
Just my Seroquel, but you really need to take it consistently to have that antiemetic effect. Keeping any other pills for suicide seems pointless to me, because pills make for an incredibly unreliable and painful attempt.

Mm80

Mm80

Visionary
No food or water for 13 days? no offense, i'm calling bullshit. :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: . jesus did 40 days no food or water. The average man dies in 3 days no food or water.
Why are you making the assumption that the op isnt in fact, jesus? ☺

ritsulover

ritsulover

I have a ton of seroquel just incase I wanna use it as an antiemetic for my sn plan but I've been thinking of just getting meto somewhere(somehow) because I'd hate to have to use seroquel for so long. I hate all antipsychotics. I'd rather just take sn with no antiemetic honestly than have to go on those again

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

Tired of the pain.
I have a ton of seroquel just incase I wanna use it as an antiemetic for my sn plan but I've been thinking of just getting meto somewhere(somehow) because I'd hate to have to use seroquel for so long. I hate all antipsychotics. I'd rather just take sn with no antiemetic honestly than have to go on those again
After mild akathisia I understsnd. I'd rather not touch one ever again, either.

F

fox21132113

Hey, I’m proud of those 13days. The ICU nurse said my potassium was deathly low waiting for my heart to stop. Agonizing, but determined.

I

I screwed up too bad

Unless you have tricyclics, benzos, or a few other types of meds for fairly serious health conditions pills are unlikely to kill you.
What is trycyclics?

I

inflammed123

-
What is trycyclics?
To add on to the above, they are antridepressant meds that end mostly with -triptyline (ie amitriptyline, nortriptyline, etc). Just like BARBITURATES got replaced with the safer alternative BENZODIAZEPINES and the NON-BENZODIAZEPINE HYNOTICS (think ambien, lunesta, etc)that are damn near impossible to die from ....The old school TCA's got replaced by the SSRIs. If you OD on TCA's, they screw up your heart rhythm and you die, not possible with ssri's like prozac. But mostly you will be awake and experience a lot of other terrible symptoms before ctb.

There is a TCA cocktail than involves a huge overdose of benzos(live 6000mg valium) and it supposedly keeps you under to avoid feeling the toxic effect of the TCA overdose. I've done research on this method but it scares me to think that I could potentially wake up despite a massive benzo overdose.

Amitriptyline is the one still commonly used and they use it to treat nerve pain.

I

I screwed up too bad

To add on to the above, they are antridepressant meds that end mostly with -triptyline (ie amitriptyline, nortriptyline, etc). Just like BARBITURATES got replaced with the safer alternative BENZODIAZEPINES and the NON-BENZODIAZEPINE HYNOTICS (think ambien, lunesta, etc)that are damn near impossible to die from ....The old school TCA's got replaced by the SSRIs. If you OD on TCA's, they screw up your heart rhythm and you die, not possible with ssri's like prozac. But mostly you will be awake and experience a lot of other terrible symptoms before ctb.

There is a TCA cocktail than involves a huge overdose of benzos(live 6000mg valium) and it supposedly keeps you under to avoid feeling the toxic effect of the TCA overdose. I've done research on this method but it scares me to think that I could potentially wake up despite a massive benzo overdose.

Amitriptyline is the one still commonly used and they use it to treat nerve pain.
Thank you. I have this! But not Valium.

RoseyBird

RoseyBird

Angelic
Few years ago I had like 200 nortriptyline. People started asking why I still have them if I’m not taking it, and I couldn’t keep it. I wish it didn’t expire and I could have kept it....