phenobarbital/emetics question

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Kvotheloner

Kvotheloner

Aug 11, 2019
I have read some threads about people trying phenobarbital to ctb. It seems effective other than people being found or trying to concentrate it and probably misdosing. My plan is about 10-12 grams which I already have, 12 oxys and about 15 4 gram x bars. I have zero tolerance to opioids, I just acquired it all for this. I only smoke weed.

I was wondering if anti emetics would be necessary. It's just a bunch of small pills. I dont know where to acquire meto, if I did I would do it anyway. Seems like you just drift off with the pheno, but I'm always grateful for hearing others experiences. Cheers and thanks

W

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
With any OD, I'd say it's best to use meto. I mean if you can find all that, meto should not be a problem. You can do a search for it, a lot has been written.

Reactions: Neville1
Kvotheloner

Kvotheloner

Aug 11, 2019
With any OD, I'd say it's best to use meto. I mean if you can find all that, meto should not be a problem. You can do a search for it, a lot has been written.
Thanks for the advice but I am actually looking for new members experiences and not someone to tell me the search is my friend. I kind of pointed that out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)