Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
T

Tu67

Oct 4, 2019
Location- New York/New Jersey area (willing to travel a little to make things work also)

Me: 20 year old male

Method: unknown, maybe partial hanging or SN

When- Before January would be nice

R

Ready2goGermany

-
Jun 27, 2018
And another sad Christmas ahead, through I had hoped to be gone before All that shit.

Whatsoever I'm still looking for someone from Germany to do that final step together. By now I've always considered hanging, cause if done right, it's quick and secure. But I'm open to discuss the method. I don't care if you're małe or female or about your age (18+ of course). Please leave a message and I'll answer right away

Shaw

Shaw

Dec 22, 2019
Might go to New York this April or May 2020 but not yet so sure
Method: carbon monoxide or propofol
Female 19

I prefer someone between age 18-30. Don't really care on the gender but would want the other to be a male. I insist to have my first kiss before I die. Open to other methods preferably where the suffering would end in seconds. If I ever had my vacation on New York next yr I can travel within the area but if not I hope I can find someone in my country or someone will be willing to travel here.

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Oct 24, 2019
Method: SN
Date: ASAP but not rushed, we will plan it in advance and get a beautiful hotel room or an Airbnb, I have money.
About me: 19 y/o Male looking for a partner. I am happy to explain my story to those with interest

PM if you’re living somewhere near Southern Ontario, distance is okay as long as it’s drivable (no travelling overseas)

Last edited:
LookingGlassOfSorrow

LookingGlassOfSorrow

-
Dec 22, 2019
Method : Inert gas Asphyxiation (liquified propane)
I just need to verbal MOT

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Naki

Naki

Dec 24, 2019
Method: Doesn't matter if it's relatively quick. I got a few ideas in my head.
Age/Gender: 24 year old male.
Maybe we could also meet up in a public place and get to know each other beforehand. It would be nice to have a friend.

Reactions: _Minsk and puppy9
Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude

Dec 23, 2019
Method: SN, N, or heroin overdose.
Extra notes: I've already overdosed a few times on heroin/fentanyl, so it's not my first rodeo; accidental or not. Been struggling with heroin addiction since 2015. I primarily smoke, but used to shoot it up but my veins are fucking done so had to resort to smoking. Currently 3 days clean, but really don't care at this point. I'm broke and don't have a car, although I can possibly procure some money in the foreseeable future in order to get the drugs/SN, etc. whatever. I'm open to other suggestions as well. Do not want to jump, however. Botched attempt made me steer clear of that. Thanks.

SnowStroller

SnowStroller

r/antinatalism + r/collapse
Dec 24, 2019
Method:
SN or N. Already have all the materials for SN, but based on my research N seems much more preferable (although hard to get). Looking into getting some N once a good opportunity comes up
Timeline:
Most likely early 2020
Info:
21 y.o. male, looking for female aged 18 - 40 located in tri-state area

F

Flightlinek

Aug 20, 2018
Trying again...
Method: Partial, full or gunshot (I have everything needed)
Date: Trying to find a partner for first week of January
Additional info: M/45, prefer female partners (nothing sexual, just more comfortable with females). I don't want to be found, and don't want to be the one to pull the trigger on the gun, so I'm hoping for someone comfortable with both of these things. I'm really trying for the first week of January because my life will change a lot after that. I won't be able to travel, but could help you get to me.

D

Death in Sweden

Mar 15, 2019
Method: Hanging or partial suspension.
Extra info: I'm a gay male and want to get in touch with other guys who feel like me that there's no reason to continue to live with the shallow gay scene. I'd be prepared to meet others to do it together.

C

charlixoh

Dec 27, 2019
Female, 30yr old, Brisbane..
Would like someone to help with this - especially if you have N or even SN with benzos? Even considering charcoal but could do with the help. Please and thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: Scarlett and QldCTB
K

Ksab

Dec 4, 2019
Method: Preferably Hanging or SN, anything else in your mind can also be considered.
Gender: 18 y/o Male, Gender doesn't matter any would do, just looking for a serious one.
Extra info: Can't travel, All the drugs for SN has been acquired.

goldenrods

goldenrods

your angel
Dec 27, 2019
method: i have SN, no antiemetics. willing to buy N just need a dealer
about: 18F. we can kill ourselves together. no car, but i can uber. can travel to canada if needed but you’ll need to pick me up.

Eurus

Eurus

Currently looking to ctb pm’s welcome
Sep 30, 2019
Method:open to any
Addi.info.: can’t travel far

T

Toysoink420

Dec 28, 2019
18 year old male in Connecticut/ tri-state area. I’m down for guns or SN as long as it works. I don’t care gender or age just as long as you are serious about it. PM if interested

Reactions: Egddios
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Canadian preferable someone who can travel
Female
Any method would do
Someone serous and committed

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019
Location: California (Northern California) - hard to travel but willing to especially in California & even outside of California if can find legitimate people to help that are serious & motivated
Female
Method: Any reliable method

Shaw

Shaw

Dec 22, 2019
Posting again. Need to ctb this january. F 19 Philippines preferred method carbon monoxide. Any age and gender.

O

Onomotopoeia

Wise
Feb 8, 2019
37m not quite upstate ny (if your local you will understand otherwise it's just not the city) can travel within reason
Not in a rush but not looking to linger
Method: gas probably hoping someone local so we can troubleshoot method together
I'm not super specific on age/gender but closer to my age is better:

S

sooverallthingslife

Dec 15, 2019
Reposting Cruz my time is coming up quick. Still looking for anybody wanting to come to Colorado and CTB together. I'm planning on CO poisoning by generator. PM me!!

Reactions: gracefulexit
R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019
Location: California (Northern California) - willing to travel but prefer California; but willing to travel outside of California too
Female in early 30s
Method: Any reliable method but prefer Nembutal
Okay with anyone who is determined to help me be successful
Timeline is as soon as possible

Reactions: Racee
Motherfly

Motherfly

Veteran
Oct 24, 2018
Male in Canada (Québec)
Nitrogen exit bag

I got a car so we can go shop around for everything we need and my own place to host you until everything is ready.

Warning: I've been suffering from chronic pain for 4 years now and it has drained my soul out of me. I might not be the most fun or inspiring person to be around. But I'm not aggressive, unpleasant etc

Looking for a serious partner please for something relatively soon. Thank you.