Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
cloudie

cloudie

enthusiastic exit
Dec 13, 2019
location: central canada, may be able to travel within the country
method: been planning inert gas asphyxiation but also ok with sn, various types of overdoses and maybe jumping
extra: i'm 26f, would strongly prefer another female because i have bad ptsd and don't wanna spend my last hours with someone who triggers it

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Location. Canada , travel? Maybe
Method : open to anything.
Age 18 / Female

S

Samurai

Jul 21, 2019
19/M
Europe
Method - tbd

Looking for a partner around my age, a little bit younger or old older is fine.

Reactions: Freetodecide
Mpez28892

Mpez28892

Am I or the others crazy?
Dec 15, 2019
27/F/NYC
Method: Fentanyl/heroin OD
Please be in tri-state area, don't care about gender but past IV h use might be more realistic. I cant fail again so proper planning is key. I cannot be found.

Imtrying21

Imtrying21

Veteran
Dec 8, 2019
Female/21
Method: still to be decided but have a few ideas.

Any gender and age as long as you can relate? I would like to work on a plan this months and get serious with things. I've never wanted to go alone I will if I have to but if prefer not to.

Anyone with ideas and or a plan already would love to talk so plz PM
Updating: can possibly travel and def up to it. Would just mean a bit more time/planning.

I'm in a rush but do not want to be impulsive. Im willing to wait up to a yr or so. Depending on the plan may need to work for a bit to get some money $$$.

I'm preferring something like N or SN or some type of drug. I am still open to other methods though

I really want to start planning.

S

sooverallthingslife

Dec 15, 2019
41yo f
Denver CO
CO poisoning

Looking for someone near me to CTB with. Have what I need except maybe a partner. Want to go in my home so please be willing to come to me.
Serious only and by Jan 4,2020

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

I think, therefore I suffer.
Dec 6, 2019
Male 22
Method: currently sticking to hanging, but open to discuss other options
Date: anytime in 2020
Extra: can travel around EU

Reactions: uselessloser
S

SadSnorlax

Oct 13, 2019
Still trying to find someone.
Method: Exitbag or something else painless.
Extra: 20 yo Female.

Reactions: _Minsk
P

PaYo

Veteran
Jul 28, 2018
Method: Hang/SN/ with ketamine
Extra Info: 24M, I dont have a set Date, 02 January is my last day of work in Australia. Hoping to find a Woman around My age. Looking at going to the UK early January, unless I find someone in Australia. Happy to provide Everything. Would want to Email and Message before actually Meeting and go from there. I would like to just feel some intimacy before ending it and know that I at least did something loving and true before I/we die. Dying knowing I did something meaningful. Spending time together before we end it would be nice, but not necessary.
I want the same as this guy, but im not any more capable of writing it so beautifully.

Poland
male

Reactions: _Minsk
Weakling666

Weakling666

Night Breed
Dec 9, 2019
Just curious what options I have

Method: if you have SN that'd be great, I'm broke. If not I'm down for jumping if it's high enough. Prefer not to OD, have bad experiences with drugs. Open to other methods.

Male/18

• Aw..
Reactions: puppy9
I

I'm ok today

Nov 6, 2019
Male
Location UK
Method :drowning
Ready ASAP
Male or female partner

• Aw..
Reactions: puppy9
Ky204

Ky204

Life is both short but insufferably long
Sep 3, 2019
Method: Firearm, CO. Open to suggestions.
Info: Female, 23.
Willing to travel within country if firearm is provided. Need someone who’s serious this time, would prefer to be gone before Spring 2020. Age/Gender doesn’t matter.

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is [email protected]£ked
Nov 20, 2019
UPDATE

I have a partner and also the other female has a partner. We are doing same place, same time different methods

so one PAIR SN
the other PAIR Jump

anyone happy to step in if someone steps out pm as anyone is welcome to not go through with it in the end. However in that case may need a quick fill to replace one of the partners in the pair

SOUTH EAST ENGLAND UK
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL

ABSOLUTELY NO ENCOURAGEMENT WILL BE GIVEN

BACKING OUT IS AN OPTION AS IS PAIRING UP
YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU

MEETING BEFORE HAND IS FINE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL

LOOKING AT MID JAN TO END OF FEB 2020

02/02/2020 would be pretty cool! :blarg:
REPOSTING

I am fully aware now of the difficulties in there being a “pact”

its just me and a partner now.
any one else interested see below:

Location south East England UK
SERIOUS SN CTB ONLY
IT GETS VERY COMPLICATED WITH MORE BUT I WILL SUPPORT YOUR DECISIONS EITHER WAY

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN STUFF AND BE ABLE TO TRAVEL

YOU MUST HAVE READ THE SN MEGATHREAD SO YOU UNDERSTAND

THAT IS ALL X

Quase Nada

Quase Nada

There is no such thing as "bad influences" we do,
Sep 9, 2019
Method: Preferably N or anything painless and easy
Extra: 30y, male, I would like a woman and can come
to where I am because I am paraplegic and would
like her help to go somewhere that has a
beautiful vision for ctb
I'm still looking for a partner.
(Sorry for the mistakes I don't write the English language so well)

W

wahrheitsliebe

Dec 17, 2019
nothern germany
he = jumping > shotgun
23, male

looking for a partner and/or someone to talk to without sticking to quickly disprovable platitudes :)

F

FloralDecor

Nov 30, 2019
Second attempt at posting here

Method: Full suspension hang. Open to partial, but full has a better rate.

I really just want to ctb but I'd like to have a partner looking to do the same. We can meet up and get to know one another and if we continue forward, we can discuss further details for catching our buses. Looking to ctb in 2020, preferably early 2020. I just don't want to go alone.

Reactions: Qdv and mediocre
_Minsk

_Minsk

Dec 9, 2019
Info: Male, between 22-24, introverted, depressed, social anxiety
Method: I'm open to all, maybe we can find one which suits us!:)
Timing: Within the next 6 months would be nice
Extra:
  • Got enough benzos/valium for us
  • SN/Drowning would be my methods so far, like the idea of just get really drunk/high and jump into the water, maybe + valium to make it easier:)
  • Willing to travel within country, Age doesn’t matter as long as you're at least 18
  • Looking for someone who would be interested, im also open for friendships and chats
  • For ctb i would prefer a female

Last edited:
wraith2020

wraith2020

Dec 10, 2019
Hello, I am new here. I haven't posted anywhere else on these forums. I was looking at some other forums years ago since 2010. I'm at the point where I've had enough though.

Info:Male 38
Method:Firearms(I have) or other means if someone has something more peaceful.
Timing: Sometime in 2020

blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
18/F/Southwest UK
Preferably someone around the same age.
Method ideally hanging but open to any ideas!
Not in any rush so fine to talk it through for a while, hopefully being able to find someone to talk this through with and so not to be alone in final moments.

Last edited:
DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

-
Dec 6, 2019
Method :Sn
Male 18

i will soon have the ability to travel. Preferred ctb date is February due to financial issues.

I want to know someone first before agreeing on ctbing as I do not trust everyone :)

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
location: new york, united states. i'm willing to travel if you give me time, but it might take me up to a year. if you're from california, hawaii, canada, the uk, australia or nz, please hit me up. it's on my bucket list to see the country/state you live in before i die, and it would be even cooler to go there to die.

age/sex: 18-year-old gal. looking for someone 18-22 and female. i will make sure you are, too. bonus points if you're a fellow member of the lgbt+ community!

method: something quick and painless, please. guns are quick, but that split second is probably torture. carbon monoxide is painless, but it takes forever to go to sleep. perhaps we can figure out something together. i've always heard that overdosing on heroin is quite beautiful. let's do something even more awesome before, though! we don't have to go out in such a boring, sad and shitty way. let's have some fun before we ctb!

E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
Location - India
Method - drowning after too much of drinking. Now in the process of searching for a safe place to drown.. as a backup have sn also. will do it before the new year.....

S

SneekUponIt

Nov 13, 2019
Method: I'm content on taking something to nullify the S.I. and jumping off of a tall structure. I also have a soft method (N). If we decide on that you'll have to provide your own, as I only have enough for me. I have plenty of a non-sedating substance belonging to a surgical anesthetic family of compounds, which I've tested. It will make jumping off of a high structure painless, and it gets rids of any hesitation. I'm also open to another method, but it has to have a very high likelihood of succeeding.

Age doesn't matter to me, nor gender. I would simply prefer to go out of this world with someone else at the same time together. Serious replies only please. I can travel within Canada. I might be able to partly fund your travel to me as well provided you're committed to going through with the method we ultimately decide on.

Last edited: