Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Alucard

Alucard

Wise
Feb 8, 2019
France, Occitanie.
Method : PAINLESS and RELIABLE. N for example.

Male looking for a female partner.
Wish : to die in her arms. Feel free to pm me. (If you have painless and reliable method for two person, perfect, I go with you).

StarsinmyEyes

StarsinmyEyes

Nov 15, 2019
Nevada, USA
Location: Nevada, but I'd be willing to travel to the surrounding states (Cali as an example)
Method: Not 100% decided, but exit bag, OD, or hanging are my current choices
Extra: I'm 22 and female, I don't mind a female or male partner but prefer someone below 35 and to possibly go out for drinks if you're comfortable before kicking off. I would really love to do this in a forest so I could be surrounded by nature when I go. Another note is that I would like it if we went far enough into the woods that we are not discovered (this is because I do not want anyone to try to hold a funeral or have to even see my body)

SaelVollmond

SaelVollmond

Que nos duelan los brazos de tanto abrazarnos.
Oct 31, 2019
GLD, MX
Methods: I have access to Phentob & N. Open to other peaceful methods.
Extra: 30/M
Unable to travel at the moment, but can drive short distances. Looking for a potential partner.
Planning on ctb in the next week or so

Jumper04

Jumper04

Nov 15, 2019
Connecticut
Method: Prefer a method that's mostly painless like SN, jumping, or ODing. Open to succession.
Extra: I'm 22 Male. Would like someone around my age. I am not 100% sure i want to do this but would like someone to talk to.

T

Thereisalwaysachoice

Nov 16, 2019
Method: Nembutal, Inert gas or heroine OD.
Extra: Please only contact if you are serious. I am a good partner to have. I'm resourceful. Honorable and compassionate but I am growing weary of supposedly suicidal partners backing out. I also have a gun but prefer other methods. It's a 9mm. It could be used as a last resort.

Scooter

Scooter

Nov 8, 2019
Method: SN, Jumping, anything really
Info: 22/m, looking to go soon. I just want to hold someones hand when I go I guess

DrownedLight

DrownedLight

Apr 15, 2019
Alaska

Method:
We can discuss it together. I am open to bleeding to death through being shot or stabbed to death; with my full consent. I am open to hearing your thoughts and ideas. Even if you just want to help me (exit) but not actually (exit) with me I am fine with that; euthanasia.

Extra info:
I want to begin by communicating by phone and email. If you are local to me I would like to get coffee and/or a bite to eat before we rush into anything.

I am ready to exit as soon as possible but want it to be with the right person. This will require vetting each other. I want everything to happen in a preplanned way and be a success. So, I am willing to take as much time as needed to find the most suitable person for me.

Last edited:
H

Hello0027733

Nov 13, 2019
Method: SN
Info: 24f I need help finding resources for SN method, or other quick and painless method. I am ready to go soon.

D

Deardaddy

-
May 20, 2019
Country . Malaysia
Age 39
Male
Method SN and hanging as back up
When . 2-3 years from now
Looking for male companion , in a hotel .
Need Antiemetics , I think I can get some.

Last edited:
Reactions: jurjadhav
J

jurjadhav

Carbon Monoxide (can arrange)
Oct 31, 2019
Bangalore Karnataka India
METHOD : CO / CARBON MONOXIDE
EXTRA INFO : I have contacts from where I can get us more than enough 99% pure CO tanks. This would be instant and completely painless death. I can drive us to some serene and calm place (I know many such) and exit there peacefully. I have sufficient financial means to fulfill our last wishes adequately. Please message to discuss things further faster. Only serious enquiries and only if you're very sure that you want to exit and not just to explore.

Last edited:
Tomoe

Tomoe

Feb 12, 2019
Canada
Method: SN
Extra Info: I'm M24, looking for preferably a female around the same age. Date is undecided, either December or April.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
  • Method: Sn CO detergent or hanging even firearms
  • Any extra information: i’m 23 and i’m mainly looking for friends on SS i’m so lonely and depressed. i need friends in the nights because i’m not able to sleep

Alessa

Alessa

Nov 4, 2019
Germany - NRW (but I'am able to drive a long distance)
Method: CO / Kohlenmonoxid or N (but I don't have it yet) or other methods where I can faint peacefully before I die.
Extra: sub 40 years please
When: As fast as possible, cause everthing sucks.

Reactions: Otto and Alucard
AxsenInsomnia

AxsenInsomnia

Jun 8, 2019
Minneapolis Minnesota

Method: Gun seems fine, though I'm open to anything that's fairly quick. I have about 80 bucks to my name right now but can't drive anywhere alone.

Pref: I'm 22 and male, not too picky with gender. I'm about the least threatening looking short guy you could meet lol. I would like to know you before we ctb and make it so we can maybe leave with a smile, watch our favorite movies and talk a bit.

I'm absurdly lonely right now so if anyone wants to help me with my suicide in any way feel free to talk to me. Thanks to everyone <3

Reactions: mediocre
N

Nozzlehead

Nov 16, 2019
Europe
Early Twenties
Male

Would love to jump off someplace very high with a 100% chance of instant death.

Reactions: mediocre
Titania

Titania

Destined to Die
Dec 31, 2018
Neverland
Female, 24
Arizona, US
Haven't decided on a method yet, but hoping for something quick, easy, and painless.
Don't have a car unfortunately and cant drive so if you can get yourself out here or if you live local, that would be great.
Hoping we can support each other on our CTB journey and get to know each other bit.