Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
T

tiredofpain

Nov 5, 2019
Method: Hanging but open.
Date within the next 7 days. PM me to discuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: I'm ok today
LonelyLight

LonelyLight

Elementalist
May 31, 2019
Female, 25, republic of Ireland.
PM to discuss method. If I have to go solo I am hanging, but willing to change that with a partner if I'm comfortable with the method.
Have posted here before. Even if we could virtually support each other for the time being but I would like someone from my country, thanks.

MsMagpie

MsMagpie

Oct 29, 2019
- I'm F20, looking for another female around the same age as well
- Live in Ontario, Canada
- I am hoping to set a date Around mid to late December this year
- Methods: I am open to anything, and am more than willing to help fund anything that I might not be able to get (such as SN, etc.) but I wouldn't mind jumping, hanging, inert gas method, etc.

Just for a bonus, if you are up to it, to just support each other or even go out for a drink or something before hand and get to know each other before we ctb (only if you are comfortable tho)

B

Bumblebee

-
Nov 7, 2019
Method: co or partial
Extra: 24f from england living in the netherlands, **will not travel to england but open to travelling in europe** i found my mum after she suicided with co so i know what kind of set up we would need - i have been practising partial at home as a second option. also i smoke weed so i want to meet a smoker also because a huge smoke before i go is how i plan on sleeping. Gender does not bother me so long as your 24 or over. Want someone to build trust with first but also want to be gone ASAP

B

bornsinner

Veteran
Oct 26, 2019
Ontario canada
method: inert gas face mask open to other ideas
other: male 32 . looking for a person that's not to old. pm if interested

Last edited:
Reactions: jurjadhav
J

jurjadhav

Carbon Monoxide (can arrange)
Oct 31, 2019
Bangalore Karnataka India

Method : Carbon Monoxide

Extra Info : I can get more than plenty enough CO tanks and drive us to a lonely place where we can peacefully exit. I have enough money to fulfill our last wishes adequately. We need to do this somewhere in India at a serene and beautiful location - I know plenty such places. Only serious enquiries please. Kindly do NOT message if you just want to explore

-
Nov 7, 2019
Method: Peaceful, painless overdose.
Extra: Female, 19 years old. I have a car but I can't be gone for too long or my parents will notice, so I'll have to die within a day after I leave the house.

Alucard

Alucard

Wise
Feb 8, 2019
France, Occitanie.
Method : PAINLESS and RELIABLE. N for example.

Male looking for a female partner.
Wish : to die in her arms. Feel free to pm me. (If you have painless and reliable method for two person, perfect, I go with you).

I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
New York City
34F
NYC
Nitrogen/Helium asphyxiation in a car or with a mask on in a hotel. Open to other suggestions as long as it's quick and painless. Something else. Maybe have some good food before we go.

Slightly immobile. Don't have much money. I'd like to go ASAP but definitely before the end of the month.

I'd prefer a female around my age.

I'm tired. My life is falling apart.

Last edited:
D

deekoz

Nov 8, 2019
anyone in California (preferably the South Bay) have access to N if so I'm willing to put a little money torwards CTB if interested
Anyone in California willing to help me out with the H2S method I can fa
cilitate the car that is needed for this method if anyone is willing to bring some benzos to kill the survival instinct

Last edited:
T

Time_To_Die

Jun 28, 2019
Looking for a suicide partner in the US. I live in the upper midwest but I'm willing to travel anywhere domestically.

I have a method planned out but we wouldn't necessarily need to use the same method. If you're interested but a bit nervous about trusting a perfect stranger, send me a message on this site and we can get to know each other.

Me: 26 year old male

Coral7

Coral7

Feb 1, 2019
Chile

Important: Time frame the sooner the better. Have serious money issues, I prefer someone who can travel here, and if you already have or can get Nembutal enough for two, thank you. If someome can/want to help with getting N successfully (money, geography), please, for COMPASSION, let me know.

Method: faster, reliable, not messy and painless. My first and principal preference is Nembutal (pentobarbital). Second option pure Nitrogen (with proper devices, tank, regulator, bag, etc; if someone have this for two, let me know). I already have and can share antiemetics (metoclopramide) for the Nembutal or any cocktail that would need it, have some benzos too. Open to another painless reliable methods.

Extra: I am an easy going person and very understanding. Gender, age are not important at all, as long as you are adult, a honest, respectful and understanding person. Very serious about your decision of ctb when the time comes. Would like get to know each other a little previous ctb.

Don't hesitate to contact PM me about this, I will answer all messages.

Reactions: SaelVollmond
theergorthdies

theergorthdies

Waiting for Death...
Nov 13, 2019
Russia

Method: Drowning while unconscious or SN. Open to other methods.

Open to meeting up but if not possible, communication while we catch our busses is a good idea too...for the motivation...

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
USA, felmale, late-30s

Already book an airplane ticket to Norway for Jan 2020. Will plunge 2,000 feet to my death.
CTB location: Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen), Norway. Clearance below height of 2,000 feet.

Last edited:
B

bornsinner

Veteran
Oct 26, 2019
Ontario canada
method: SN or inert gas
extra: male 32 looking to die by end of year or mid January.
pm me if interested

Last edited: