Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
T

THCTemplar

-
Oct 30, 2019
Missouri
Method: Gun or nembutal.
If I can find a partner I would prefer to not use a firearm.

L

lholmes06

Oct 26, 2019
Hi I’m a 28 yr old female in Northern Kentucky, just moved here from Los Angeles CA 3 months ago. Looking for a male nearby NKY/Cincinnati area for murder/suicide with gun (preferably .22 caliber or the like, something that’ll get it done easy). I am very VERY serious about this and am willing to get high with you/have sex before we do it. Message me for pics of myself and more info about us getting a room together and the details. Thank you.

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
Lubbock Texas
Looking to ctb
Lubbock, Texas
58 male
Methods anything peaceful
Partner F or M around my age
PMs welcomed

Reactions: jurjadhav
A

AshyGames97

-
Nov 3, 2019
Methid: SN overdose
Extra info: I'd just like to have someone to go with, so that way I won't feel completely alone anymore.

F

Foster13

Oct 24, 2019
Moscow
Method: SN or hanging, or both
Age, gender: 27, male
Looking for: a good partner

S

SadSnorlax

Oct 13, 2019
Trying again to find someone.
Method: Exitbag or something else painless.
Extra: 20 yo Female.

ChemicallyCalm

ChemicallyCalm

Nothing Special
Nov 24, 2018
Looking to ctb in January 2020 since that's the next time I'll have money
Method: Jump from Beachy Head but open to other methods if they're guaranteed to kill me easily
Extra: 22 y/o Female, would prefer female around my own age but male may be ok after a LOT of talking and getting to know you due to trauma. Also be accepting that I change my mind a lot and my circumstances could change

Alessa

Alessa

Nov 4, 2019
Germany - NRW
Method: CO / Kohlenmonoxid (es sei denn, es gibt etwas Sichereres ohne Gewalteinwirkung und Schmerz) Im Zelt, Auto, bin offen für alles
Extra: sub 40 years / jemand unter 40 wär schon gut. Bin selbst Anfang 30.

Alucard

Alucard

Wise
Feb 8, 2019
(More details)
Male. 27 years old.
France, Occitanie.
Method : propably N.
Wish : to die in the arms of a woman. Feel free to pm me.

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
Hell.
Method: No idea, we can discuss it together, but hanging is a no-go.
Extra info: I prefer someone who harms or has harmed themselves physically.

Dwilson1217

Dwilson1217

Nov 2, 2019
Method: SN or F
Extra: just don't want to die alone.

Kodama

Kodama

Wise
Oct 11, 2019
France
Posting again:
Male 51
#1 Jumping / #2 Hanging (Partial) idealy before end of this year.

PM me if interested

Reactions: DevilInHell667
Alessa

Alessa

Nov 4, 2019
Germany - NRW
Method: CO / Kohlenmonoxid (es sei denn, es gibt etwas Sichereres ohne Gewalteinwirkung und Schmerz) oder N. Im Zelt, Auto, bin offen für alles.
Extra: sub 40 years / jemand unter 40 wär schon gut. Bin selbst Anfang 30.
(posting allowed once a day, right?)

JordT

JordT

-
Sep 4, 2018
Method: SN
Extra info: I'm a 28 year old male, i have all the meds to carry out a successful SN method. Including bonus stuff like benzos to calm us. That's why I say us, I just can't be alone during this, I've spent the past 10 years isolated and alone... I'd like my death to be with someone, so I am serious; I'm just scared to be alone at the end.

I have plenty of money so I'm also willing to travel to you and do another method, but it must be quick in nature or peaceful as SN. As I said, I'm extremely serious and want to get this done, however I'm in no rush to do this, I've had SN method available to me for 6months or so now, and I'm also in the process of obtaining N as well, in case I'm still around long enough that N is an option for me, but SN or N, it doesn't matter when it comes down to it, SI will still be strong, I find both will be fine. So with that said, PM me and we'll get to know each other; I want my last moments to be with someone I've gotten to know, and trust is very important for both our end of life tasks.

I don't mind who you are, I just want people who are serious the moment they choose to hit that send message button on my profile. Look forward to hearing from someone, and hopefully that can lead to the end goal we both want; a peaceful death.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Elementalist
May 22, 2019
I am looking for a partner, a suicide threesome, or meet a large group to commit mass suicide Jonestown style. Picture this: 25 people found hanging in a old abandoned factory.

Germany. 29 M.

Method: I am open for any method.

Anyone seriously seeking death soon is welcome to contact me.

C

coffeehouse

Oct 31, 2019
22 year old female
Location - Montana
Method- gun or something that for sure works
Could possibly travel, but not far.

Reactions: shakybacon
Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Emotional ->Irrational->Delusional->Sucidal...
Nov 16, 2018
Los Angeles
27 M
Los Angeles, California
SN but open minded
Preferred similar age female in the SoCal.
Plz dm

Reactions: mediocre
Flume

Flume

Betrayed
Oct 28, 2019
Sweden
Method: SN
Info: M mid 20's w tons of swag, lf F 20 - 30 ish.
Xtra Info: If you don't wanna speak to me over a voice chat don't bother, we're ending our lifes here
no fucking text messages, this is important and needs to be TALKED about thoroughly.
XXtra info: If you have benzos I would be eternally grateful, everything else is set on my end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qbert
A

Azizw126

Oct 29, 2019
Method : need access to Nitrogen or helium.
Extra 35 male looking for male around my age. I have a car but not willing to drive further distances
Date: by January or February next year

Last edited:
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
Mid-30s,
Male,
Scotland,
Hanging

I‘m ready. I’m looking for someone ideally equally as ready. I’ve got enough rope, I know a good secluded wooded area. If hanging is your method but unsure about the process, I’m happy to chat (via PM or even email if you want initially, to protect yours and my anonymity) to answer any questions you may have, before making any kind of arrangement. I’m ok with waiting a little while longer for you to prepare.

Life has ran its course for me, but I know I’d be much more comfortable at my end knowing I’m not alone. I’ll never force anyone to go through with something they ultimately don’t want to do, but I will provide any support/advice you may want to help you decide whether you want to join me.

L

Leaving soon

Nov 6, 2019
Fate Grid
Method: SN if I manage to get the ingredients, otherwise jumping
About me: I make electronic music

Reactions: mediocre
SeuloM

SeuloM

Nov 6, 2019

Method: preferably the known painless methods but any would do

Would like to do asap