Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
A

Angela1987

-
Oct 13, 2019
European female
Looking for someone to do it together
Method: sn would be my favourite, but don’t know where to get it
Fast and painless and not alone.

Last edited:
Coral7

Coral7

Feb 1, 2019
Chile

Important: Time frame this year, or next, the sooner the better. Have serious money issues, I prefer someone who can travel here, and if you already have or can get Nembutal enough for two, thank you. If someome can/want to help with getting N successfully (money, geography), please, for COMPASSION, let me know.

Method: faster, reliable, not messy and painless. My first and principal preference is Nembutal (pentobarbital). Second option pure Nitrogen (with proper devices, tank, regulator, bag, etc; if someone have this for two, let me know). I already have and can share antiemetics (metoclopramide) for the Nembutal or any cocktail that would need it, have some benzos too. Open to another painless reliable methods.

Extra: I am an easy going person and very understanding. Gender, age are not important at all, as long as you are adult, a honest, respectful and understanding person. Very serious about your decision of ctb when the time comes. Would like get to know each other a little previous ctb.

Don't hesitate to contact PM me about this, I will answer all messages.

Reactions: Chantal
blue skies

blue skies

Veteran
Sep 21, 2018
Method: N if possible, if not then jumping from Beachy Head
Extra info: F, age + gender doesn't matter as long as you're sure you want to ctb ^^ As for the date I'm thinking sometime early next year. Ideally we'll get to know each other before, I think it's important to establish trust.

This will be my last time posting in this thread so please don't hesitate to message me! ^^

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
Canada
Method: I honestly don't know. I have an idea, but would rather talk about it through PM (Only message me if you have a strong stomach and don't experience guilt)
Extra Info: Female (I'd prefer a male because he could help me better. I'm a young adult, so preferably nobody 40+) Let's get to know one another first because I need to be able to trust you with my method.

Otto

Otto

Sep 10, 2018
Location UK
Method Beachy Head
Extra I've tried everything and life just gets worse and worse I've nothing left to try and no energy in me anymore .I just need an end to everything ASAP.ive never been so sure of anything in my whole life .

Reactions: intheend
Starseedchip

Starseedchip

Born to Die
Oct 13, 2019
California
Method: I’m not set on one but don’t want anything particularly violent. No gun or jumping.
Info: 23 year old female dealing with health issues and rapidly declining. I really want to die but don’t want to do it alone. Will make the last days comfortable. Hoping to get a motel room and enjoy some good food and drinks before going out.

schopenh

schopenh

Mid Feb. 2020 is the date I have set
Oct 21, 2019

Method: I am most interested in the less painful chemical / pharamaceutical methods. For examples: SN (apparently this is in the mail), amitriptyline (I already have enough), and while it's very unrealistic to expect to obtain it, N. I would also consider others, but I have no access to them. Some other methods that interest me are carbon monoxide and exit bags. Anything that requires overcoming the basic fear of causing immediate physical pain would be very difficult for me; so hanging, jumping and drowning etc. are all unappealing in that I'd be afraid I wouldn't go through with them. I also have a fundamental fear of heights.

Info: 28 year old male. I developed a severe neuropathic pain syndrome 1.5 years ago and it is chronic and not improving. I have no intention of carrying on living this life anymore and I have been committed to suicide for about seven months now. I have been methodically planning everything from acquiring the means to closing accounts. I can in theory go somewhere else to do this, but it would be difficult owing to the pain, I would only go on the assurance that we are 100% not backing out. In that sense, I'd like to get to know the person first. My two options at the moment are SN and amitriptyline, but I have no metoclopramide and have failed to acquire it from my doctors. It causes me a lot of pain to do anything, so I am mostly homebound. As I said, I can make the effort to meet up with a partner either here in Ireland or elsewhere, but it needs to be 100% planned.

C

CursedForDisaster

Veteran
Apr 1, 2019
1.London Ontario Canada
2. Partial/full suspension (other methods welcome though)
3. I basically just want to connect with someone and work with them to meet our goal. It would be nice to get to know you a bit and meet up a couple times while we work on the plan but that's about it.

Reactions: bornsinner
N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
35 year old female from the uk seriously looking for a partner to get out of this horrendous life. Please only contact if you want to go before the end of this year. The thought of being here still next year makes me feel physically sick

pain in my heart

pain in my heart

Oct 26, 2019
F, late 20s, Southeast Asia, willing to travel within Asia.

Working on getting N, would like to spend my last moments in a nice hotel with good food before CTB, I'll would love to have a partner with me during our last moments. Would like a partner around my age, both genders would be fine.

E

Escape from here

-
Oct 28, 2019
can't seem to private message anyone yet.
I'm male in 30s
based in UK

B

binglebelle

Sep 10, 2019
Giving this another shot.
I am a 24 year old female. Louisiana. Don't want to.kill.myself alone. Looking for a partner
Perferably female and can travel or help me travel to you.

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
Method: SN (have everything) or CO in my car
Male, 38

Maybe somewhere at a remote beach would be nice. Happy to drive.

Reactions: Tehuti
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

-
Aug 29, 2018
Germany
Well, here I am. Again -.-
Method: GBL
Extra Info: Female, 19. Don't care if you're Male or female, just want to do it within the next two weeks. But I need someone who wants to die asap too, cuz I really don't want to wait for too long.

Reactions: chrijo and Alessa
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
Mid-30’s
Scotland, UK
Hanging (full)

I’ve posted on here before and had expected to be dead by now. Unfortunately I had to delay my plans. I’m ready to die ASAP. I have rope, I know how I’m going to end my life. I’m really just posting this to see if there’s anyone nearby with similar plans who perhaps is unsure about hanging and wants someone with them and not die alone.

Give me a shout if you’re sure you want to die and ready to go reasonably soon. I’m willing to wait, but not too long.