Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Femmeboifailure

Femmeboifailure

Sep 9, 2019
Last chance leaving soon.

22 trans and queer Georgia
Method: open, but likely CO, full suspension, gun, or jumping.
I can travel within reason but I’m going out either today or this week.

Reactions: Qdv and Eurus
toxicfox

toxicfox

Can’t run with foxes AND hunt with the wolves
Sep 30, 2019
28 in South Carolina if anyone is willing to do charcoal method via discord chat with me same time that way they don’t feel alone anywhere between the 20th and 30th of this month I’d be starting at 2 in the morning. Vid chat voice chat or just texting on a thread.

Edward1

Edward1

Sleep Seeker - N with Partner UK/US/CAN
Sep 18, 2019
UK
38M
Location UK, US or Canada
I'm thinking the night night method might be the best way to go.

Have funds. Can travel. Vegas sounds like a good place to go. I don't have a definitive time line yet but want to discuss this with a partner. Am open to other forms of CTB.

HopelessFashionista

HopelessFashionista

Jul 8, 2019
Method: N or inert gas
I am 41 yo female, prefer female but just want serious partner
Very serious. Had near successful attempt Sept 15, 2019.

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Still looking for a partner, genuinely don't want to b on my own when leaving this shit world. Female uk, would like to unburden people that have to put up with this and myself from hell. There must b someone here that feels this way

AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Veteran
Jul 2, 2019
Still looking for an offline chat buddy, haven't really clicked with anyone but thank you to anyone who reached out to me.

40 year old female, must leave soon.

Reactions: Femmeboifailure
M

Maria M

Mar 31, 2019
Method: N
Extra: I would like to find someone who knows how to set up and use an IV for the N. I'm concerned I will vomit the N without an IV. I can supply some benzos if needed. I would like to CTB this weekend, if possible. I'm open to paying for a private motel room.

Please PM me if you interested in teaming up. Thanks.

Last edited:
J

jjoedia

Sep 25, 2019
41 michigan M not sure on method. Peaceful method? like charcoal?
Still looking for partner to go peacefully with, but open to options. Live in Michigan, but will discuss travel options. Want to do this soon as I a don't want to wait until I possibly can't do it. (Still seems I may not be able to respond to messages yet, and when I mention this, I get a warning...go figure.....how are we supposed to get in contact? )
Where located in Michigan? Lower Michigan? General area?

Last edited:
L

Loser

Jun 21, 2019
Method: I'm hoping to acquire a firearm, or possibly N / jumping. Ideally, I would like to combine methods to ensure lethality. Open to other methods as well.
My main motivation for finding a partner is to acquire a lethal method, hopefully a 12 gauge or equivalent. I am not looking to rush into things and am motivated to plan thoroughly.

Last edited:
Kolanthel

Kolanthel

Oct 8, 2019
Location: CA, USA but mobile, can travel domestic or international
Method: Open
Extra: I'm living a boring depressing existence and would like to go out with a bang. It is better to live a day as a king than a hundred years a slave. I am looking for a partner (or 2) in crime. Let's seek some thrills and adventure before taking off! PM if this interest you and we can discuss further.

T

Time_To_Die

Jun 28, 2019
Hi everyone I'm a 26 yo male.

I live in South Dakota, near the Minnesota border. Am willing to travel domestically.

If you don't want to meet up in person that's fine too. We can talk about our feelings if you like. I'm a good listener.

I plan on using exit bag method.

Gender doesn't matter to me. Please be 20+ (I just don't feel right doing this with an 18 or 19 year old).

Last edited:
D

dmsdnd18

Sep 26, 2019
NY, could travel close by
28F, prefer someone around same age
I was wanting to use pills but i think i learned what i have wouldnt work, dont have means to other drugs. I dont own a gun but was also considering this. Open to other ideas. Was wanting to ctb mid november

T

throwaway1111

Oct 9, 2019
21. F. Germany.
I would like to use the charcoal method, maybe with some drugs if you can get some, but without is fine. I do not mind dying in a tent, a car or a bathroom. It should be a safe location as i do not want to end up in a hospital and worse, a vegetable.

H

heylightiforgot

Veteran
Apr 30, 2019
Probably a long shot, but anyone in Melbourne, Aus available to CTB over the next couple of days? Just don't think I can go through with it alone. Don't care about gender etc.

T

Tu67

Oct 4, 2019
Method: Any method tbh. Whether it’s N, hanging, etc
Extra: 20 y/o male. If you’re pretty knowledgeable with methods and stuff that would be a plus but def not required

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
Method: SN, partial, gun, N, carbon monoxide... no jumping or full suspension tho.
Extra: 19 y/o (white(?)) male, withdrew of college, have many reasons to go (most of them philosophical, can share them if wanted). Any gender, prefer someone between 18 y/o and 50 y/o but not a must. Would like to get to know each other first (discord or here). Don't have money to travel, but can go, grab a plane and leave everything behind if given the funds, ofc i would help when i land, by working and getting money to get the resources or taking care of the place, can speak english and spanish. Wish to go before 2020.

GreenDagny

GreenDagny

Oct 9, 2019
Method: N, I can help pay if we can find N and meto reliably*. If you already have them and just do not want to ctb alone that is cool too. Also open to CO if have sedatives.

I am a 30 year old female. I do not care about gender, would prefer someone in mid 20s or older.

M

mamasgirl

Sep 16, 2019
Method: I've been considering hanging but anything you want is also fine by me
Extra: I'm 20, turning 21 soon. I'm a trans woman but I'm cool with anyone. I just really don't want to die alone.

Aug 21, 2019
Method: SN, CO by a petrol generator or by acids, H2S, partial, full suspension, open to ideas except jumping
Extra: 20+, gender not important, can't travel far but i can pay you the traveling costs if u are not far away

bakedbombshell

bakedbombshell

cba at this point
Oct 12, 2019
WA
ASL: Massachusetts, Female, 18
Method: Painless as possible preferably
When: when i can trust someone to actually do it with me, or honestly just PM me please at least having someone to talk to helps

SuicideByBelt

SuicideByBelt

Sep 18, 2019
Method: Sodium Nitrite
Extra info: I'm buying some and going to consume it. Would like to leave the world in company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 8)

• durba1
  • FallingFaintly
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 11
F Feedback 2
S Suicide Discussion 10