Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
North Island (east coast centralish)

Method: Unknown happy with whatever if we can plan something together. Have a car and some funds.

Age/ Gender: 37 F. Prefer someone same gender and or older than me however open to all pms'.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Visionary
Apr 19, 2018
m 55 thing of hanging but am up for other ideas im from Canada
(Possibly someone who could travel as i can not travel sick of life and need to end my life pm me

Reactions: Baskol1
Tristan Reeveur

Tristan Reeveur

Aug 29, 2019
Moscow
Hi! I am 35 years old male from Moscow, Russia. I am lookin for female partner, age and country do not matter. I'd like to travel to ocean coast for suicide. Prefered method - drug overdose. I have chloroquine alredy, but I am open for any other ideas. Open to any discussions, your re welcome. I am planning to have suicide within 3 month.

Last edited:
Quase Nada

Quase Nada

There is no such thing as "bad influences" we do,
Sep 9, 2019
Brazil
Method: Preferably N or anything painless and easy
Extra: 30y, male, I would like a woman and can come
to where I am because I am paraplegic and would
like her help to go somewhere that has a
beautiful vision for ctb

StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
U.S.

Method: Suspension hanging; but open to other quick painless methods.

Extra: 20 M. Can’t really travel and I plan to ctb soon; but if that doesn’t work out I would love to have other options available. Preferably someone within 5-10 years of my age. At the least, looking for someone to talk to about this/work out flaws if things do go wrong.

B

binglebelle

Sep 10, 2019
Female, 24
Location, Louisiana
Method, perferably peaceful ike carbon monoxcide, charcoal burning, or exit bag. Open to other methods.
Perferred partner, female
When: before the end of the month maybe?
I have a car and I can travel. Might need a bit of gas money to get there.
I don't want to ctb in louisiana anyway, i would lile to run-away to another state first.
I really hope I find a partner.

JulienSorel

JulienSorel

-
Aug 28, 2019
Male, 27
1. Toronto
2. N if I can obtain it. In contact with A.
3. I have a car but can't drive too far. I like reading, math, art, ballet, and traveling.

Last edited:
FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
35/ Male / Central Pennsylvania USA (remember when A/S/L was less depressing? Sometime in like 1998)

I have a car but it's impounded as part of the kafkaesque situation I've found myself a part of.

My plan is possibly to use a bunch of nitrous oxide balloons to make a short drop less horrible, or carbon monoxide in a tent (I own a tent) .. or something.. whatever works that we can come up with money for. I got like 60 now, and will have a hundred or 2 more in a day or so..

AxsenInsomnia

AxsenInsomnia

Jun 8, 2019
Location: Minnetonka Minnesota, near the twin cities. Can't drive but would be very appreciative if you could.

Method: I'm pretty open so long as it's mostly painless. Would like to know your preferred way. I'm a dependant so I can't buy anything on my own.

Me: male, 22, jobless, would like to talk and get to know eachother. I dream of a sort of romantic way to finally ctb. It's our final days so might as well pretend the world isn't hopeless for a little bit, yeah? Just watching our favorite movies, playing games, drinking, whatever. I never really got along with guys but I'm not terribly picky, I'm just shy. Would prefer around my age too.

I'm trying again after foolishly thinking there was hope. I just want an end to my sad story, but my whole life I've always been scared to be alone. Pm and we can chat.

Lasthope

Lasthope

Done with the war in my head
Sep 8, 2019
Canada
I am 25 male
Ontario Canada
Method : undecided but preferably something , less painful , that is hard to fail

Timeframe : looking for December 2019 or January 2020 got a couple more things I’d like to be there for , but that could be subject to change and I maybe able to go November .

K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
North Island (east coast centralish)

Method: Unknown happy with whatever if we can plan something together. Have a car and some funds.

Age/ Gender: 37 F. Prefer someone same gender and or older than me however open to all pms'.
Bump...

Hyakkimaru

Hyakkimaru

If I say I am lying, am I telling the truth?
Apr 15, 2019
United States

Method: No Preference

Any extra information:

located in Michigan but I can't travel, 18 (m) I prefer someone my age and gender, don't really
have a car \_(-_-)_/, all pms open tho

Last edited:
Hahabye

Hahabye

Sep 14, 2019
Netherlands
I am 24 old female from the Netherlands
Haven't fully made up my mind about methods, but exit bag seems nice. My plan would be to get a nice hotel room, have some drinks and do it there. But I'm open to other ideas
Looking for anybody who already has some knowledge/plans about this or another method, e.g. SN

Last edited:
Hyakkimaru

Hyakkimaru

If I say I am lying, am I telling the truth?
Apr 15, 2019
United States

Method: No Preference

Any extra information:

located in Michigan but I can't travel, 18 (m) I prefer someone my age and gender, don't really
have a car \_(-_-)_/, all pms open tho
(wont let me edit my last post so...)

Method: No Preference, (except maybe painless as possible)

Any extra information:

have a car although I could probably find a way. to contact me, my public pgp key and email are in my bio.

Reactions: Femmeboifailure
Femmeboifailure

Femmeboifailure

Sep 9, 2019
Method: Gun if you have one. Hanging, jumping, or CO otherwise. Open to other ideas though.
Other info: 22. Queer. Trans. Person of Colour. Able to travel a little bit. Consistency is key. No creeps. I want to this ASAP but like the idea of not going out completely alone.
Bump

Reactions: Emerald
Motherfly

Motherfly

Oct 24, 2018
Anyone in Québec? I'm in centre-du-québec region.

Looking for someone to do long drop hanging with. I already have my special rope. (Might be open to other methods)

pm me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Femmeboifailure
Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
Ireland
Method: exit bag with nitrogen has always been my method but I have never figured out how to put it all together.
Open to other ideas.
Extra info: Male. 26 years old. I have aspergers syndrome. I may be able to travel in right circumstances. Would like to get to know each other online first. I'm open to chatting to anybody.

C

Chris0001

Aug 15, 2019
Method: SN
Male, 21. I’m a university student, have many many reasons to do so, we can talk about this in dm. I would rather have a chilled time with someone, camping near a lake, smoking some weed etc before doing it. I also don’t really care if m or f.

Nem

Nem

Damn!
Sep 3, 2018
Canada, male forties
Have sn but interested in any other method that will make this hell end. Open for discussion on the subject. Male/female doesn’t matter
Peace

Reactions: GemCami and Emerald

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 4)

• FallingFaintly
  • thisplaceisaprison
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 11
F Feedback 2
S Suicide Discussion 10