Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Bathsheba

Bathsheba

Wise
Aug 31, 2019
UK
Female aged 43 in England. Jumping is my primary method but pretty open to methods if I had a partner. Would love to get hold of N obviously..
I need help in uk, south London. 37 female need to ctb. have tried so many times. but failed. I always chicken out. I need to do it finally. but find it hard on my own
I’m in south London a fair amount. I did voluntary work there over Christmas x

H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019

Method: Ideally SN, hellium, N other inhert gas (but im kinda poor so thats really outof reach to me) or hanging, im still debating and looking for a rapid and painless way,and I would really like to have access to stuff like Sodium Nitrite, PB, hellium and others and I would really like to discuss about all that if anyone is interested.

Info: Im a male, 31, im a really shy but (used to) be very fun and accesible, i actually really like to listen and have a good talk about anything, Im not looking for someone to comit ctb togheter, just someone that may want to share information and maybe needs advice or someone to talk about it

SkycladObserver

SkycladObserver

Mentally ill (ASD, AvPD, OCD, depressed)
Aug 23, 2019
Central Europe
Location: Central Europe (Czech Republic), can travel with limitations
Method: CO poisoning (prefered method), I'm planning to make pottasium cyanide as backup, but I'm open to consider another methods
Extra info: I'm 21 old male. I would prefer someone around my age. I would prefer female, as I'm more comfortable with them, but it doesn't matter so much. I just don't wanna be alone on my last day.
I have already built CO generator (formic+sulphuric acid method). PM for more info.

P

Pezballs

Sep 4, 2019
Anyone interested in helping me find a reliable source for N in Australia? If not maybe want to partner elsewhere? Sorry if this is a bit forward I am just trying to learn some options

Lilaea

Lilaea

Sep 3, 2019
Method: N, SN but I am open to discussion.
I have been taking time to put my affairs in order and finally have so now it on to the planning. I would like to do this with someone and help each other out in this learning process. I have had a plan for the end of the year or sooner. Female 28. Thank you in advance.

O

Otto

Sep 10, 2018
Location SW UK
Method Beachy Head
Extra male 49 ,re post as not been anyone that is ready to go and doesn't change their mind on the method .

Reactions: Dartz and Baskol1
H

heylightiforgot

Veteran
Apr 30, 2019
Trying again

33, Male
Method: Uncertain .. open to ideas

Would prefer someone closer to my age, but feeling pretty desperate so age/gender isn't a big issue

Reactions: Baskol1
S

Strangeasangels

May 23, 2019
Female
SF Bay area
METHOD: painless and clean. Maybe a hotshot of heroine... i wouldn’t even know where to get it

Not desperately suicidal but feel very close to the edge. I think as long as i have a job and a home I will hang on. I Am alone. I have no close friends where i live , just a few acquaintances. I Have close friends from my youth but they live far away. MY siblings are my only family and they are assholes. I have had two health issues this year which have really made me realize how alone I am
Looking for likeminded people possibly in my region

Last edited:
Sooniwontbehuman

Sooniwontbehuman

Sep 7, 2019
Method: jumping, but i can do something else
Extra: prefer someone younger, and a girl (im a girl). Also would like to know you before hand. Maybe we could call or something.

R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
Male, 31
Location: cayman islands, but will travel to the US around the end of Sept/early August
Method: any. I want to go on a hike, remote place, trip on something good because i want to die happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
Lilaea

Lilaea

Sep 3, 2019
Method: N (would need help getting hands on it.) SN but I am open to discussion, consider OD but can’t get my hands on anything.
I am female 28. I am willing to travel if it is within reason. Would like to least take this journey with someone.

cherub

cherub

Waiting
Jan 27, 2019
Method: Prefer N. I don't have it, but we can discuss the logistics of acquiring it via PM if interested. If you know of another method that's relatively quick, peaceful, and painless that's cool too(no SN tho).
Extra: F/21 y.o. Can't travel out of NY.

Femmeboifailure

Femmeboifailure

Sep 9, 2019
Method: Gun if you have one. Hanging, jumping, or CO otherwise. Open to other ideas though.
Other info: 22. Queer. Trans. Person of Colour. Able to travel a little bit. Consistency is key. No creeps. I want to this ASAP but like the idea of not going out completely alone.

drake4871

drake4871

Sep 10, 2019
Method: Not sure yet!
Extra: male 21, feel free to message me I don't bite. May leave soon :)

Last edited:
B

brokenchair

Jul 14, 2019
Bangalore, India
28 M
Method: SN or N but not sure about N clearing customs if i order from A

If anyone wants to travel to India, I'm fine with that as well. I need help overcoming SI, otherwise I'll handle everything. We can have a nice vacation before doing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 4)

• iamfineha
  • durba1
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 11
F Feedback 2
S Suicide Discussion 10