Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
I'm back
Like an idiot i thought life was worth living
Method: Up to you
Info: 30F
I need help in uk, south London. 37 female need to ctb. have tried so many times. but failed. I always chicken out. I need to do it finally. but find it hard on my own
Girl same absolute same

Last edited:
ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
Southern California

Method: Ultimately willing to do anything you have in mind if you already have access, though with a preference for jumping and an aversion for hanging. I can only help a little bit financially.

Notes: I don’t have a car, so traveling on my own is restricted, but would be willing to take public transport within reason. I am also relatively young (18), and would prefer someone under 30.

Reactions: Yaalya and Baskol1
ThatsEnoughForMe

ThatsEnoughForMe

I believe SN
Jul 29, 2019
İstanbul
Method: SN or inert gaz. Buying SN and anti-emetics free in Turkey. But Im open to another methods that painless. I have 3 liters of Helium.
Note: Age, gender doesn't matter.

F

Flightlinek

Aug 20, 2018
45/M
Central Florida
Hanging, Strangulation or gun (I have one) -- But I don't want to be found
Looking for an F partner because I'm more comfortable with females

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Chi town
Hey,
I'm a 33 yr old male, I live in Chicago il. I'm not able to travel. My preferred method is h/f or n. I'm a loving person and easy to get along with. I am willing to discuss other methods that might be different from mine. I wanna party before I go out and then take off with a smile. I am very knowledgeable about the dark web so I can acquire or help you acquire anything

S

Samurai

Jul 21, 2019
Finland
Method: yet to be decided..

I hope it's okay to post this again, i just want to get out and i am desperately trying to end my life. I'm serious about this. Looking for a partner who could travel, open for discussing methods and who is also serious about suicide.

B3rry

B3rry

Dec 4, 2018
Germany
Hey there,
i'm 24 and I live in germany.
I would prefer a rather painless method -> carbon monoxide / exit bag.
If you have a different method, we can talk about it.
I'm probably able to travel within europe, but it depends on a couple of factors.
Just hit me up, if you're interested.
I'd like to do it soon tho.

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Netherlands
Location Netherlands (can maybe travel)
Method SN (got the resources for 2) or any other painless methods (could be discussed over discord or skype)
Me Male 31 living alone with my pets
Extra info: preferred a female of same age, would like to know each other before we meet up to CTB
Stil stands

Edits age between 21 and 40. CTB soon...

F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
Method: H
Extra: I'm 19 year old male. I'm aiming for some where at the end of september. I don't really care about gender but I would prefer someone under 30. Limited travel and spending (unless it isn't a suspicious purchase as my bank statements get checked). I'm also free to Just chat so you can always hit me up

Aug 23, 2019
USA
21 year old female in Indiana, USA. Would prefer a female, any age.

I currently think some type of drug overdose or partial hanging (or both) sounds good, but I'm fully open to discussing any methods except jumping, trains, and firearms.

I have a car so I could drive, but don't want to involve the car in the method as i'd like my family to be able to have it after I'm gone.

No set date in mind because I want to have a plan that's as foolproof as possible before going into it. No rushing because rushing is what caused all my other attempts to fail.

I'm just really tired of doing things alone. That's all.

A

Anje

Wise
Aug 19, 2018
Method: hypothermia
I want to have it soon because I dont have much time left here..
Arggh i wish i could be there!! You should use cold water its far quicker.

G

Groovy123

Aug 13, 2019
Method: unknown, open to methods that work. I don’t have access to much
The sooner the better

Reactions: Circles and Baskol1
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Method: any up for discussion

Reactions: Baskol1
R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
I'm a 37 years old małe from Germany. I'm looking for either a suicide partner or someone to stay on my side until it's time to do the final step. I'm just too nervous to get through it alone. I have limited travel ability so you should be from Southern Germany too. My method if I'm alone would be full suspension hanging but that can be discussed. I want to do it a's soon as possible

Reactions: Emerald and Baskol1
Nootnoot

Nootnoot

Aug 29, 2019
Male, 35
Method: Drowning

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi and Baskol1
Margimet

Margimet

Aug 31, 2019
Brazil
Method: carbon monoxide, hanging, sodium nitrite, open to methods that work
Method: CO or gunshot, but i'm open to new options
I live in Brazil too. Let's talk?
Method: open to discussion
Hey, how are you? I'm brazilian too. Want to talk?

Last edited:
Bea

Bea

Sep 1, 2019
Method: shotgun through mouth or inert gas/exit bag (preferred) ~~ open to informed discussion on other methods, however.
Extra info: prefer a partner at least 45 years of age who has knowledge of or experience with either guns or gas tanks and regulators. I have a private space for the inert gas method. Gunshot method would be best in the West Texas desert. I have money for supplies and have been researching for well over two years. This is not impulsive. Would like to meet first and discuss.
Date: mid to late October 2019

bellented

bellented

-
Aug 12, 2019
I am a 24 year old female in the U.S. it os wothin my means to travel within the u.s
If you want me to travel out of the usa I would neer your help. My perferred partner is a female.

R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
  1. Location: Colorado
  2. Method: Exit bag (currently ordered all supplies), would love to do N but the risks/uncertainty with procurement makes me hesitant
  3. Any extra information: Just looking for someone to remove the bag after I've CTB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 5)

• Corraled
  • Kolanthel
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 8
F Feedback 2
S Suicide Discussion 10