[Members] Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Status
Not open for further replies.
soda_pressed

soda_pressed

CBT? More like CTB
Apr 8, 2019
Hell
Method: Jumping, hanging or heroin/other strong opiate OD. However I'm open to other methods.
Extra: Looking for someone in their 20s. I don't want to ctb with someone I don't know, so I would love to get to know you before I kill myself. I feel this is really important as in my last moments I'll need good vibes and a compassionate person around me to make passing easier. And of course I would do the same.
Before I die, I also want to go out with a bang - maybe have a few drinks, drugs and some nice food. Life is horrible as it is, I want my last moments to be as good as they possibly can.

Would prefer to ctb sometime August/September. Definitely not in a rush

PM me if you're interested :)

Last edited:
T

thisplaceisaprison

Mar 20, 2019
Method: Open to options / we’ll discuss
Extra info: 23 year old male message me on here

true faith

true faith

Jul 1, 2019
PNW
Method: SN is most accessible to me, but I'm definitely flexible
Extra info:
  • I'm 26, older or younger is okay
  • Let's make sure we can tolerate each other before we commit to anything
  • Aiming for early September

T

themuph

Jun 29, 2019
Method: Charcoal Burning/anything painless such as exit bag (inert gas)
Extra info: 20 M

Reactions: Alois22
M

Morto

Always tired
Jul 3, 2019
Brazil
Method: Charcoal Bruning or any other CO forms, but open to another methods
Extra Info: Male 29 years old, can travel around the state of São Paulo. Dont matter if male or female, prefererably over 20 years old. PM me just if serious and decided about. Would like to get to know well before CTB.

Pacco

Pacco

Jul 4, 2019
Germany, Bavaria
Method: I don´t know. I´m open to all options - if possible painless, if not at least a fast dead.
Extra Info: Money isn´t the problem. Also I have a car. Shortly: I have money to buy something to die, but no options.

K

kels

Jan 2, 2019
Male, 59 years
Method: Prefer hanging but open to other methods as long as it happens outdoors away from others.
Age and gender not important.

C

Codieb1

Jun 18, 2019
Is there a way to search this whole thread? Obviously without reading 39 pages of it.

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Method : anything really
I'm 26 I need a backup partner. Male or female. No i will not fly out and meet you. Please don't hit on me--I'm interested in suicide not sex. Super silly and friendly girl that loves anime and food lol

T

thisplaceisaprison

Mar 20, 2019
Method: Open to options / we’ll discuss
Extra info: 23 year old male message me on here

Reactions: not_a_robot
foxtail

foxtail

Jul 5, 2019
GTA Ontario Canada
Male 28
Method for now is charcoal, prefer to use N but concerned about legal issue as that's the last thing I want to deal with right now, would be awesome if someone has N to share or willing to get it, I can pay for both of us
Gender doesn't matter but prefer to partner with someone around the same age as me in their 20s or 30s
Can travel anywhere in Ontario

I'm thinking about CTB in September or October. It's a though decision, hopefully having a good partner can make it easier. We can get to know each other first before commit.

PM me

Last edited:
whyidon'tknow

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
22/m/southwestern ONT

Can and will drive. Looking for someone with a gun who is generous enough to share it. I’ll buy us a nice dinner beforehand or whatever you want

Age/isn’t an issue.

Love and Kindness.

Reactions: Snowx88 and foxtail
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
  1. Location : US/Connecticut
  2. Anything quick, gun (I do not have one personally but can happily help pay for one) cyanide if I can ever find a reliable source or maybe whatever this "N" everyone speaks about on here is.
  3. I guess it should be noted that I am a MtF trans pre-op. I know that may sound odd to have to clarify for such a purpose but you know how some people can be on this issue.

F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
Method: drugs OD
Additional info: I'm not as much looking for someone to ctb together with as for an exchange of service. I need benzos. Can procure for you metoclopramid 10 mg. Or if you need something else (which is not barbiturate, I can't get these) pm me and I'll see if I can get it OTC in an european country (I bought my meto OTC in an european one).

Last edited:
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I have enough N for 2 from what I understand ...although I’m not sure how I feel about sharing... part of me wants to not be alone but part of me wishes no one else had to feel the way I do and have the same end. I would feel bad. I’m conflicted.

R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
I'm male, 36 years old from Germany. I'm looking either for a suicide Partner or someone to be on my side until I go. My favourite method is full suspension hanging but we van discuss that. I don't care about age (18+ of course) or gender. I'd like to get it done very soon so please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)

• Yaalya
  • Kreeker
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
not_a_robot Offtopic 0
Meretlein Sanctioned Suicide 37
Livinginhell Sanctioned Suicide 1