Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Veteran
Jul 2, 2019
Female looking for a friendship with someone with similar demographics (sex doesn't matter, but prefer over 35) who is actively planning their end.

Not looking for someone for the actual act necessarily but more like a long distance friend whom I can share this journey with. Looking forward to hearing from you.

H

heylightiforgot

Apr 30, 2019

No plans set in stone, but I'm chronically ill and my home situation is very threatening and unstable, so could end up being spontaneous/impulsive. Exploring the idea of a partner -- would be good to have someone who could help with transport etc. I'd also like to get away and spend one night somewhere nice, like in nature or at a motel. Failing that, happy to just discuss location/method ideas etc. online. No one under 27 please.

Reactions: Baskol1
Suiplastic

Suiplastic

Oct 15, 2018
I plan to go to the forest and camp these days, and after a few days I will suffocate myself with a plastic bag in the tent. If somebody want go with me let send me p.m. It does matter which method they chose... Location: Bosnia

Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
Method: Any method without extreme pain or gore. Preferably something like SN, F, or other acceptable method that you might have access to.

Currently job hunting with zero money available right now, but I could contribute once that changes.

Recent circumstances have changed for the much, much worse, and I am feeling more like I would be comforted by having someone with me.

I am still trying to avoid the methods I currently have available (gun and partial suspension), and would still prefer a "go to sleep" method if at all possible.

Last edited:
hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
USA
Method: Hanging

Tested it. Ready to go, but it'd be nice to have a buddy.

S

Someone1212

Aug 20, 2019
Method: Charcoal. Maybe N if you are willing to wait 3 or so months
Extra info: I'm F around 20, looking for an F. You can be from Central Europe, I'm willing to travel if you're serious

MerrySkeleton

MerrySkeleton

Aug 16, 2019
New York
Method: Undecided, but my preference would be overdose
Extra: I'm a 28 year old male. I'm not currently at the point where I'm ready to go but I'd like to at least begin discussing the idea with someone and see where things go. I'm open to talking with anyone, regardless of whether or not we end up partnering.

Reactions: Qdv and Lilaea
U

Unlucked

Jul 10, 2019
Method: ODing on either SN or N, neither of which I have. Message me if interested.
Additional: I'm a 20 year old male (I'm LGBT though so like internally I'd be mtf, but since I dont take hormones I dont know how to classify.)

Catch_The_Beaver

Catch_The_Beaver

Living corpse
Jul 2, 2019
Location: Traveling from one place to another in Europe (Willing to travel almost anywhere in the world)
Method: Undecided. No hanging.
Additional: I don't care much about who you are. I don't know whether we will end up as friends or only as partners, Pm me and let's see.

Last edited:
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
Broward County, Florida
Method: Would really like N (first choice) or F, etc. or other relatively painless od or method. I have SN but not sure about using it based on reviews. I have a nitrogen tank and medline regulator and adapter but untested (need exit bag & hose). Open to using a gun/rifle if correct caliber etc. (I don't own).
Surprised there are not more people over 50 here on SS. Anyone familiar with computer stuff like tor, vpn, bitcoin tumbler, protonmail, etc. would be a bonus. Very serious here. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: intheend
Livinginhell

Livinginhell

Aug 13, 2018
OK, so doing it with someone is out of the question after the trouble I got into last time so now it'll have to be a long distance pact, (surely that's not against the law?)
I have sn, meto, zantac and lorazapam, just would like someone of the same mind /thinking /feelings to go through it with me. I'd rather not be alone, (as such).
Im female, 37 from Midlands, England.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Visionary
Apr 19, 2018
im 55 thing of hanging but am up for other ideas im from Canada
(Possibly someone who could travel as i can not travel sick of life and need to end my life pm me

Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m treating me right
Jun 13, 2019
Canada
27 male
Western Canada
Don’t care about the method.

Just need somebody with me. I’ve failed too many times on my own.

Reactions: Emerald and Baskol1
MerrySkeleton

MerrySkeleton

Aug 16, 2019
New York
I posted earlier in the thread but if anyone in the US needs help getting their hands on anything (N, guns, F etc) PM me. I'm probably not going to CTB in the very near future but I'm open to helping someone who is. I think working with someone else who's further along in the process might help me make some final decisions on what I'd like to do with my own life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 6)

• iamfineha
  • sleepy dog
  • OreoWellington
  • TheblueBunny
  • lunarpoppies420
  • MerrySkeleton
  • Emerald
  • Kodama
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 8
F Feedback 2
S Suicide Discussion 10