Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Egddios

Egddios

Wise
Oct 27, 2018
East Coast, USA
36 yr old female, located in RI (East Coast, USA) looking to end my life soon by either hanging or jumping from a bridge. I’m open to gunshot to the head, as well. Recently underwent 5 ECT treatments, the 6th and final ECT treatment is happening tomorrow morning. Wish I could say ECT helped me (I had 9 treatments in 2017, too) but I feel disoriented and deeply lonely.

I’m diagnosed with PTSD, MDD and panic disorder. I’m too tired to continue “living” this life, wish someone would take mercy on me and pop me in the head, but chances of that are slim.

Anyone in the Boston/NYC/Providence area looking to seriously partner up, message me.

S

spanishguy22

Visionary
Apr 9, 2019
I dont think any spaniard is around but i got sn meto and benzos. Id like not to die alone, although the partner would need to really be sure like me, which would be kinda hard. Just curious i guess.

S

Sever

Jun 22, 2019
I remember how my ex from another country and me used to get drunk distantly together and talk by the phone till one one of us passes out.
Now I wanna repeat it. I know there are no people from my shithole here so let’s have a distant pact. I have SN, let’s take SN/N/whatever you have, talk about random stuff and calm each other before passing away.

T

thisplaceisaprison

Mar 20, 2019
Method: Open to options / we’ll discuss
Extra info: 23 year old male message me on here

Reactions: Rollinggirl
S

Slimtee

Jul 10, 2019
Method: N
Partner: F

I am in process within the next 2 weeks purchasing some N. I’m willing to travel within the southern us as I do have a few cars and preferably would like a female partner if serious.

Feline Fine

Feline Fine

Jul 5, 2019
England
I'm in my early 20s in England, I'd like to find another lgbt+ person to partner with, preferably another nb or girl. I just want to be able to feel comfortable and safe with whoever I go with, I'd like to talk first. I'd probably want to do it early next year, maybe at the end of this one. My preferred method would be opiate od but I'm open to anything better, I don't really have many resources though. I'd be able to travel and I guess we could do it in a motel or something, but I can't do it where I am.

T

thisplaceisaprison

Mar 20, 2019
Method: Open to options / we’ll discuss
Extra info: 23 year old male message me on here

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae
Lady black

Lady black

33 male, central europe
Oct 22, 2018
Europe
Method: Hanging
Extra info: 33 year old male, looking for female, time: asap

Reactions: Sotipoola
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Method: C02. Portable Generator. Also have prescription sleeping pills for sedation. Not open to any other method.
Other Info: Im Female, prefer someone local. It would be nice to die with someone in which we understand each other. I'm not sure how to put it, but would like to form an emotional "death bond" so it doesn't feel like I'm dying with a random stranger.

CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Wherever I May Roam

Method: Perferably N, but looking for SN or CO method more likely

Last edited:
Reactions: LostLife
E

ExcitedToExit

Jun 26, 2019
36 yr old female, located in RI (East Coast, USA) looking to end my life soon by either hanging or jumping from a bridge. I’m open to gunshot to the head, as well. Recently underwent 5 ECT treatments, the 6th and final ECT treatment is happening tomorrow morning. Wish I could say ECT helped me (I had 9 treatments in 2017, too) but I feel disoriented and deeply lonely.

I’m diagnosed with PTSD, MDD and panic disorder. I’m too tired to continue “living” this life, wish someone would take mercy on me and pop me in the head, but chances of that are slim.

Anyone in the Boston/NYC/Providence area looking to seriously partner up, message me.
I’m in NYC. I was on a quest to find someone and ironically got too busy. Currently looking for mid September. I do have obligations to tie up still. Absolutely serious!

Reactions: bellented and Saga
F

Final_frontier

Veteran
Feb 23, 2019
Method: not decided, preferably Jumping
Extra: 25 y/o male
Pm me if interested
I would really appreciate it if someone from abroad could come to Kerala. We can spend a week watching the natural sights and then ctb

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald
X

xReaper94x

Aug 6, 2019
Locatio: ontario Canada
Method: hanging but thinking about other methods

Extra information: i have been lonely for awhile and i do not wanna CTB alone. PM me please everyone welcome

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

-
Jun 27, 2019
Method: hanging but thinking about other methods

Extra information: i have been lonely for awhile and i do not wanna CTB alone. PM me please everyone welcome
You dont have pm privileges yet

B

Bjsnode28

Apr 19, 2019
Ohio
I'm in Ohio and I am open to any methods that are peaceful. If you have the means to get the supplies I can pay for them. Send me a message.

S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
I am from india
Method N and want a partner so that we can divide money and get N...i do not know any perfect way to get N yet...in india its easy to get poison if someone can get we will preferred method also...

Reactions: Baskol1
B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
Age 29
Method: to be decided
Partner: Female

Reactions: Baskol1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 5)

• sleepy dog
  • OreoWellington
  • TheblueBunny
  • lunarpoppies420
  • MerrySkeleton
  • Emerald
  • Kodama
  • Kreeker
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 8
F Feedback 2
S Suicide Discussion 10