[Members] Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thisplaceisaprison

Mar 20, 2019
Method: Open to options / we’ll discuss
Extra info: 23 year old male message me on here

vulpo

vulpo

Jun 14, 2019
Argentina
Method: Whatever irreversible, definitive, fast and painless. Already failed once, not willing to fail again.
Extra Info: 38 male. Your gender doesn't matter as long as you are nice and an adult.

I want to know the person well before anything, so a 'cyberfriendship' will be required first. We can share advice and plan this better. Don't have much resources, ideally if you have a car or place much better. I don't think many Spanish speaking ppl (or from my country especially) visit this site, so probably I won't find anyone, but just in case. Wonder if there is something similar to sanctionedsuicide in Spanish. Well, otherwise I guess I'll end up alone with partial suspension method when I find the right moment.

Also I'm new to this site, so I guess I'm limited on functions. I can provide an e-mail or discord private channel if needed for further communication.

Meanwhile wish you all a peaceful leaving and a nice and bearable day till you leave :happy:

Last edited:
D

Dino007

Jun 15, 2019
29 F. VA Beach. Interested. Pls respond.
Method: Inert gas or gun shot..
Extra info: 29 F. I am not a US Citizen so I cannot buy a gun. I was thinking helium or nitrigen gas and exit bag. Pls reach out to me and we can work something. Need to CTB Asap

Last edited:
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Method : pills..gun whatever honestly.
Extra info : I'm a 26 year old female...Willing to drive but can't go too far. Please email me for more info I need to kill myself by the end or middle of July. Please respond. Thank you

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

tired of trying
Jun 15, 2019
Method: preferably CO poisoning but I’m open to jumping, SN and possibly drowning
Extra info: 19 year old female, my kik is valiumaddict, please ask for my discord

Last edited:
Safi

Safi

Eine Stück Scheiße ❤
Jul 26, 2018
Method: Something as painless as possible. Hanging is out of the option, I already tried. We could have a BBQ party.
Extra Info: I can't travel and I have no money or a driver's license so the financial costs would have to be covered by my partner. Also, it would be nice to get to know each other before hand. And just to add because of my previous experience, no sex.

R

Runrunaway

Lemme know if you have Qs w/ firearm or ballistics
Mar 23, 2019
United States
Method: 12 gauge firearm
Extra info Im looking to go out somewhere remote, would like help to make sure angle is right and I can help. Want to go out with someone in the West or close if possible. Thanks

J

Jimmylastwish

Jun 13, 2019
Method: fire, hanging literally anything just want someone around in my last moments prefer a female.
About me:Male 31, live alone.

anna-morphosis

anna-morphosis

Jun 19, 2019
location: preferably minnesota, maybe could also do the southeast pennsylvania area or near there (it's complicated)
method: the more peaceful the better, hoping for something approximating painlessness
extra info: 23 years old, trans woman, looking for a partner preferably also in their 20s

Reactions: Runrunaway
acute

acute

May 27, 2019
Location: Europe: Madrid, Spain, but maybe I could travel within Europe

Method: Hanging while drunk. Maybe CO poisoning If we do it correctly... But no idea, we can discuss it together.

Extra info: I'm 25, female. PM me. Let's have a few beers before doing it and talk to each other :) I also have benzos for sharing.

Looking for a partner preferably also in their 20s or early 30s.

Last edited:
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Ohio
Would like to find someone who can bring a gun for extra insurance but we can do hanging or carbon monoxide or a drug like heroin as long as it's for sure to work never done drugs but will do to ctb I'm from Ohio United States and you would have to come to me because I have bad anxieties I'm 48 and would like to go ASAP send message and let's get on with it?

S

Suicidalboi

Jun 20, 2019
Method : jumping or carbon monoxide, up for discussion though
Would prefer someone around my age

Reactions: Alois22 and Dartz
N

NinaM

Feb 22, 2019
hi!
Method : idk
30 years female old feeling like a burden to everyone
Extra : looking for another woman in her 30's or older

Last edited:
LostLife

LostLife

Jun 7, 2019
I'm looking for a partner in California, I can not travel, I am in Sacramento
I am a female in my mid 20's
SN is my method but I am open to other methods

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
a small hill, under a warm sun

Method: SN + the works needed for it, but if you have previous experience with getting the carotids in a partial hanging, that works too. I have tried but still hit the jugs. Also open to fent but the methods have to be supplied by the partner.

Extra: 24 year-old trans person. Would prefer somebody else trans, but at this point I'm desperate. I'll take anybody as long as you have a car and are pretty chill. I'm broke. I have $6 to my name. Life sucks. Let's not spend the remainder of it alone.

PM me. I also have a Discord and Telegram which I check frequently.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Elek

Elek

Nihil morte certius
Feb 2, 2019
23M
Method: something quick and painless

F

FuZiioN

-
Jun 23, 2019
Method: Not sure, but as "painless" as possible
Extra Info: 19/M. Can't really travel since I don't have a lot of money.

Reactions: Kiri1988
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
Location: Europe (I'm in motion). Can travel within Europe and some other countries.
Method: gun shot
Additional information: female 30, don't have a gun, looking for someone who has a lethal one.
kik: ThrXC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)

• Kreeker
  • Poodle
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
not_a_robot Offtopic 0
Meretlein Sanctioned Suicide 37
Livinginhell Sanctioned Suicide 1