Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
BrokenSoul

BrokenSoul

Jul 30, 2018
Rochester, New York
Method: N, Night Night Method, or another painless method
Extra: I'm a 38 year old female. I can't travel far since I don't have a car. I don't work and applying for disability so money is extremely tight. Looking for someone to ctb with who can afford to purchase the supplies needed for both of us.

Last edited:
Safi

Safi

Eine Stück Scheiße ❤
Jul 26, 2018
Method: Something as painless as possible. Hanging is out of the option, I already tried. We could have a BBQ party.
Extra Info: I can't travel and I have no money or a driver's license so the financial costs would have to be covered by my partner. Also, it would be nice to get to know each other before hand. And just to add because of my previous experience, no sex.

joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Method: N or SN or other reduced pain substance
Extra: Want one last big adventure together, maybe Europe or something
PM if interested in going out with a grand tour

I am not just looking for a suicide partner but for someone who like me wants to "get away from everything" and share a little bit of time together before we kill ourselves. The last couple of months have been particularly miserable, and I wish to end my life on a somewhat positive note
- Some user

Last edited:
F

Fr2

-
Jun 15, 2019
Repost with addition.

Location: Europe (I'm in motion). Can travel within Europe and some other countries.
Method: gun shot or heroin OD
Additional information: female 30, don't have a gun, looking for someone who has a lethal one. Don't have connections for the drug. Whether I have or not the money for the drug, depends on how much clean heroin costs and what quantity is needed for an od (new user).

M

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
Canada
Method: SN (just waiting for it to arrive)
Extra info: 21/female. Hoping we can have a fun last day before we ctb, planning on renting a hotel room to die in.

T

toolateforme

Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Southern New York. About an hour and a half from NYC, willing to take the bus to meet up wherever.

Would prefer to just jump off a hotel balcony, but if you have N that's cool too. A balcony is cheaper though. I don't mind paying for it. I would actually prefer to meet at a hotel and just get it over with as soon as we get inside. I just don't want to be alone when dying.

22 year old female. I'm not looking to hangout, I'm just looking to die.

K

Kyjen

Jul 26, 2018
Location Utah northern area
Method I am looking to go by hanging and even by this point being hung alone if that is what it takes
Preferred person I have no preference if you are m or f
Me I am male 22 I also unfortunately cannot travel outside of Utah just the northern area.

Reactions: kels
blue skies

blue skies

Veteran
Sep 21, 2018
Posting again ^^

Method: Preferably Beachy Head or N, open to other methods
Extra info: F, age + gender doesn't matter as long as you're serious you want to do this. Ideally we'll get to know each other a bit before and meet up at least once before we do it so we can both be sure we can trust each other. Sorry if that sounds a bit paranoid, I've had way too many partners who have either lied or changed their minds in the end ^^

Also if there's anyone from China, Japan or South Korea who's looking for a partner feel free to PM me, I visit China often so it's easy for me to travel to those countries ^^
Again, PLEASE be serious and sure about your decision.

akita

akita

want to die
Feb 4, 2019
Location: Northwestern United States, can't travel outside of my city, PM for exact state and city
Method: Jumping or N, I don't have N but can help pay if partner wants
20 year old female

IMALB

IMALB

-
May 21, 2019
Method: Gun, Hanging, NB or SN
Extra Info: Male 45, can travel (as long as it's not too far and I can come up with a cover excuse), not rich but have funds
Would like to hang out over a few drinks and get to know a partner, prefer female to feel more relaxed but male is ok too. I am physically fit so want to make sure things go as planned and my body does not win. I'm fully safe, sane (except suicide), and DD&Drama free. I'm just tired and, like a pet up for adoption, its getting to be the right time for me to move on to my forever home.

Last edited:
Adieu

Adieu

Jun 27, 2019
Method: something that involves water, I think
Extra data: male, 24

G

Gavr1212

Jun 24, 2019
Location: Midwestern US, can travel, however, but if it's out of country I'll need time to make arrangements
Method: Something painless and peaceful, ideally
Extra Info: Male, mid 30s. It's taken me some time to arrive here, but I've decided I'd like to catch the bus on my own terms. The human instinct to live is very difficult to overcome, and even though rationally I know I'd like to end my existence, I have difficulty working up the nerve. My goal is to find a partner who's going my way so we can peacefully end it together, comfortably and not alone.

I know not being alone doesn't matter once you're dead, I just don't think I can do it by myself. It would mean a lot to find someone who understands this and wants to end things also.

I am apprehensive about mentioning it, but I want to in order to save time. I'd like to find a woman, ideally close in age or older, as a partner in joining me. I understand some people have used this as a pretext for some kind of sexual thing, so I'll be clear here and say I am not interested in that. I do consider what I want to do an intimate affair, however.

I'd like to spend some time getting to know you and building up trust so that we can be ready to leave together. I want to be comforted in my last moments by someone who can show compassion. I'll show you the same. I am open to suggestions, but I'd like to find a quiet place alone, make arrangements to end it peacefully, and either hold hands or hold each other until we fall asleep and never wake up.

Maybe this is too much to ask for. I don't know. I'd just rather go with comfortably, with a sound mind, not wracked with temporary suffering and desperate to leave, but rather confident that I'm in control of my own end.

I'm not especially wealthy, but I have the means to make travel arrangements and other accommodations. If this sounds like what you want, please contact me here and we can discuss it via PM, or optionally move to kik.

C

caribpilgrim

Jun 27, 2019
Method: Open to any but was thinking of the Night Night Method or Jumping
Sex: Male

M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
Repost :
Location Serbia, Hungary, ex Yu countries. Reason : terminal ill.
Age 56 sex male
Method : drugs, depends what can we obtain. Important to be peaceful. I have money, but dont have access to N or other drugs. If theres anybody with access to any peaceful drug for CTB, or have other idea for peaceful CTB, and if you are from these countries, PM me. Thank you regards.

Jumper

Jumper

Veteran
Jun 18, 2019
NYC
Method: jumping or gun (high possibility of success)
Extra Info: 2 handguns would be needed. We can go to a hotel and use the guns on each other.

Reactions: Prideathwish
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
1. Arkansas
2. Preferably a peaceful one. If not then shooting or jumping.
3. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the United States.

Reactions: BrokenSoul
whyidon'tknow

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019

Ideally looking for someone with a gun or who can purchase Meto and SN for the both of us(will pitch)

I can travel as well. Looking for someone 40 and younger

T

themuph

Jun 29, 2019
Location London: I am in East London, but fine to go elsewhere.
Method: Carbon Monoxide, Charcoal Burning Method, or nitrogen.
Extra Info: I'm a 20M, fine to have a last meal together or whatnot, drink etcetera. Preferably would do the carbon monoxide not where I live, I live in an apartment.

S

soda_pressed

CBT? More like CTB
Apr 8, 2019
Hell
Method: Jumping, hanging or heroin/other strong opiate OD. However I'm open to other methods.
Extra: Looking for someone in their 20s. I don't want to ctb with someone I don't know, so I would love to get to know you before I kill myself. I feel this is really important as in my last moments I'll need good vibes and a compassionate person around me to make passing easier. And of course I would do the same.
Before I die, I also want to go out with a bang - maybe have a few drinks, drugs and some nice food. Life is horrible as it is, I want my last moments to be as good as they possibly can.

Would prefer to ctb sometime August/September. Definitely not in a rush

PM me if you're interested :)

Last edited:
T

thisplaceisaprison

Mar 20, 2019
Method: Open to options / we’ll discuss
Extra info: 23 year old male message me on here

Reactions: Emerald

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 4)

• Samurai
  • Lady black
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 8
F Feedback 2
S Suicide Discussion 10