[Members] Partners Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Status
Not open for further replies.
AxsenInsomnia

AxsenInsomnia

Jun 8, 2019
Location: Central New Jersey, can't drive but would be very appreciative if you could.
Method: I'm pretty open so long as it's mostly painless. Would like to know your preferred way. I'm a dependant so I can't buy anything on my own.
Me: male, 21, jobless, would like to talk and get to know eachother. I dream of some romantic way to finally ctb. It's our final days so might as well pretend the world isn't hopeless for a little bit, yeah? Jus watching our favorite movies, playing games, drinking, whatever. I never really got along with guys but I'm not terribly picky, I'm just shy. Would prefer around my age too.

Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019
Location Canada . I have no means of transportation .
Method: anything painless
I am eighteen years old. I do not have a preference of gender but, maybe 30 under for age . Only message me if you’re serious and decisive of decision please .
Contact me through here or other sites if interested ! [email protected] ( protonmail ) Unfilteredflower ( Kik ) and Sunlightbloom#6835 Discord and Snapchat prochoicectb . Wanting to ctb as soon as possible, disinterested in waiting a year or more months . We’d need to establish trust with each other first by getting to know each other. I like to take precautions. Don’t message me if you’re only looking to have a “ conversation “ with me.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: not_a_robot
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Veteran
Jun 2, 2019
Scotland
Looking to meet someone to meet irl to make friends with before I CTB in the next week or two as that's my timeline for CTB I've settled on night night. I'm 29 years old male living in Stirling Scotland unable to travel. [email protected] is my email

zer05mdy

zer05mdy

always sad
Jun 6, 2019
minnesota
location- minnesota
interested in connecting with someone near me (preferably ages 18-24). i would like to CTB at some point with a partner but i have no set date in mind. it would be nice to meet someone in MN that wants to get to know each other and CTB together!! you can email me at [email protected]
extra info- 20/F

K
Jun 8, 2019
Germany Hamburg
I am 31 years old and based in Hamburg Germany. Fav. method is carbon monixide within car or tent.i dont have an own car .im willing to travel within Germany ( Maybe Europe). Im searching for an Partner or Group. I want to go arround the beginning of july.
Searching for suicide pact arround the beginning of july . Based in hamburg germany.favourite Method Co within car or tent. Willing to travel within Germany. Im female,31. Contact: [email protected]

Last edited:
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
Location: Western Germany, I am open to travel, but no money. Maybe you can come to me, but it's a lil difficult because I don't live alone. Hotels exist

Method: Lethal OD or hanging or something else combined with anesthetics

Gender/Age: 24 male, but looking like under 20 tho

Extra: I am able to get any kind of drug and anesthetics like ketamin/propofol except N. It just depends on money which I don't have cuz I have to life from social care. If you have the resources for travel and drugs, then you are the man (or woman , Idc ) . Message me and we can work out a plan and you can get be assured that I ain't just a scammer.

A simple person who would take me by hand and help me to simply hang myself would be also ok. Or someone who knows how intravenous consumption works and work out a plan how to cook out fentanyl out of the patch and inject etc. but it should be in RL because I don't have the balls to do it alone and I don't care if you are not sure with your decision as long as you help me to end my own life.

K

kels

Jan 2, 2019
Method: Prefer hanging, but open to other ideas. Really want to do it deep in the woods so as not to be found.
Other: Male, 59. Gender and age unimportant.

Reactions: medicinenightmares
S

sicknessuntodeath

Jun 9, 2019
Method:SN
Other: Male,33, looking for Female partner only, we of course would need to get to know each other first over text/email, only willing to meet in public place before CTB, willing to do limited traveling, don’t have a set date, but hopefully before the holidays. I can’t PM on here quite yet but feel free to email me- [email protected]. Thank you.

Reactions: Purple777
Justwantittoend

Justwantittoend

Jun 10, 2019
Ma
Method: I'm open to options
Extra info: 24, female. Preferably looking for a female to ctb with. Any time soon would also be swell.

J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
Method: Anything that has a high probability of success, e.g. hanging, firearms, jumping, SN, inert gas.
Extra info: Male, 56 years old. No preference as to gender. Next week or the week after.

aquila

aquila

"I'm not here. This isn't happening"
Jun 10, 2019
Lithuania
Location: Lithuania. I guess I wouldn't mind going to a nearby European country, since who am I kidding, I don't think any Lithuanians are lurking here.
Method: The less agony and mess the better. Dying seems a lot less scary if I had someone to ctb with
Extra info: F/20. Would personally prefer someone in their twenties.

LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
United States
Location: SW USA, but willing to travel throughout. If we really make a connection and you'd be willing to wait a few months, I could travel to Europe
Sex: Female
Method: I'd like to try a heroin OD or jumping, but I would be willing to try something else
Reason: Complete absurdism
Other Info: Age or gender don't really matter to me, as long as we can trust each other and have a fun day together before we ctb

P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
Method : Drug overdose but can be discussed
Extra : 22/F. It doesn’t matter what gender you are but I want someone close to my age if possible. I’m trying to get a group, just so we can have fun the last few days before we ctb but it’s okay if I can only find one person. PM me or reply to me here for another way to contact each other.

M

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
Canada
Method: fentanyl OD or jumping from bridge
Extra info: I'm 20 & hoping to ctb on my birthday June 18. I don't have the F yet, so it would be nice if you have some or know someone who can get it, otherwise bridge it is. Prefer someone close to my age.

Please private message me if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatality
Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019
Location Canada
Method anything painless
Extra info, female, 18 .

Message me

T

temp1234

Jun 12, 2019
1. Location: South Florida currently, but Mississippi in August. Would be willing to travel within the U.S, but I don't have a car. Maybe plane or if possible pick me up/road trip?
2. Method: Drug overdoes, preferably N or painless/peaceful. Don't have supplies. Would be willing to pay if someone buys.
3. Any extra information: 20F. Would love to have a few days just partying and having fun. I'm really hoping before or around August.

Since I'm new I can't PM, email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I'd also love to chat with you beforehand.

C

Compodulator

Master
Nov 8, 2018
Method: SN or jumping (assuming you found a good place, because I haven't), though other suggestions can be offered.
Extra info: it's a bit of a tricky situation for me - a situation that MIGHT get cured. MIGHT.
The issue, however, is that I already lost half a life to it. I'm still trying. This produces a problem where every meeting with the doctors means I might be thrown into the station at a moment's notice.
I'm still working on my ticket, trying to not be in a place where I'm reduced to a crazed dash towards the unknown. So far I'm calm. So far in making reservations.

Reactions: not_a_robot
C

Cleopatra123

Veteran
Jun 8, 2019
Location: about 100 miles north of NYC. Limited use of transportation, but can travel reasonable distance.
Method: quick and painless
Extra Info: F/72, would prefer an older adult.
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
wanttodie

wanttodie

Ascended
Apr 19, 2018
im 55 looking for a suicide partner, if you interested message me on this site or kik my user name is angeltoddarm or pm on this site thing of hanging but am up for other ideas im from Canada
(Possibly someone who could travel as i can not travel sick of life and need to end my life

Asta

Asta

Jun 7, 2019
Method : To be decided
Extra info: Older woman, so would like the same, 30+ or more. Tentative date, Oct. 2019. Please PM to discuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleopatra123
M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
Repost :
Location Serbia, Hungary, ex Yu countries. Reason : terminal ill.
Age 56 sex male
Method : drugs, depends what can we obtain. Important to be peaceful. I have the money, dont have access to N or other drugs. If theres anybody with access, to any lethal drug, please email me [email protected] if you are from these countries, or PM me. If you have any other idea, mail me too. thank you regards.

J

Jimmylastwish

Jun 13, 2019
31 year old Male here located in Connecticut hoping to find someone that wants the same as me. Looking for something quick not necessarily painless but open to all ideas. Prefer to burn at the stake. But like I said open to all ideas.

Reactions: kels and Fatality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)

• Yaalya
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
not_a_robot Offtopic 0
Meretlein Sanctioned Suicide 37
Livinginhell Sanctioned Suicide 1