Partners Megathread [read thread rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
Repost
Canadian male looking to make 2020 my last year on earth

Escape_Reality

Escape_Reality

Feb 8, 2020
UK, 22, Male.
I am thinking of jumping but open to other methods.
I have fantasised with the idea of ending it for years. I grow more tired each day and want to leave soon. Feel free to message me.

Last edited:
L

Lucifer'sRight

Feb 4, 2020
REPOSTING: F30
ideally london or surrounding areas
looking for a female - someone open to talk to before we go,
i want to prepare thoroughly and make sure there will be no mistake on the final day. i'm. open to keeping in contact before.
method: SN, OD, anything peaceful and sure.
we can do something before, like say things we were afraid to say or do things we were afraid to do. or just listen to music, or read.

S

S1mpleme

Master
Dec 27, 2019
US or Canada;
Male;
20-30s;
Can't travel, but I have own place and SN.

Reactions: faust
H

Hungerartist76

Jan 5, 2020
43 year old male. Need two posts to be able to pm I believe. I am in Texas but have lived in northern California and would prefer to go in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Would love N but that seems unobtainable. I think CO in a tent is my most viable option. I hope to find a partner that is serious, male or female it makes no difference. There is something comforting about going with a like minded compassionate person. I have to do this I really have no choice.

Y

Y78

Feb 10, 2020
Method info - CO? DROP HANGING? NOT SURE

cant do it alone need a partner from israel.
please pm me soon.

GoingNowhereFast

GoingNowhereFast

Feb 11, 2020
F 24 SE England looking to ctb by CO. Want to do it this friday, I can travel. Will need help aquiring stuff though. I can bring the charcoal/burner but don't have a car/small space to do it. If u have a car or tent that would be helpful

N

No capacity

Feb 5, 2020
Location: London (happy to travel anywhere in the world though provided partner has a fail proof, legit peaceful way and we can go together.
Reason for partner. I am a typical Bridget Jones, I could do all the right things and it would still go wrong for me so I want someone who can get N or reliable SN as I don't even know where to begin and anxiety / paranoia will always have me believing I am being scammed

R

Rajatstyles

Feb 13, 2020
Male
Method : any painless method
Only serious reply don't waste my time

Reactions: Oyoy
R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care. I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

Have a painless suicide method that theoretically should be 100% successful; but I can’t afford it because I’m disabled and have no money.

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate.

T

TheLastSacrifice

Veteran
Feb 14, 2020
Method: Heroine, fentanyl or other opioids.
I live in the Midwest. I am looking for a no nonsense partner who is also empathetic as I am. I wish to have a solid plan. No nonsense. A plan sound enough we don't have to worry about outside interference because we are too smart to leave ourselves vulnerable to that.

Kifa

Kifa

Narcissist
Dec 25, 2019
25/m with no car, job, or income. Willing to travel anywhere in US if funds are provided. Any method is fine with me but guns/N/SN/hanging seem most popular. I’ve never done drugs but I’m very open to trying before we go, or as a method. Also willing to spend a few weeks together in person if that’d make you feel more comfortable. I’d prefer to ctb before the end of the year but I understand I’m asking for a lot so if it takes slightly longer I understand.

I’ll be making a detailed post this weekend about my reasons to ctb and the hardships that have brought me to this place. Thank you for reading, I hope you find what you’re looking for.

xixxexixxxoxx1379

xixxexixxxoxx1379

Apr 20, 2019
posting again, im still looking.
method: sn but open to suggestion
info: 27yo woman looking for another woman aged over 18. lets talk and support each other

Last edited:
Reactions: Done here
F

former<redacted>

Jan 21, 2020
Male, 22 years of age.
Preferred method: Something passive, such as SN or an opioid overdose.
Timeframe: Not defined. I'd rather everything be planned to perfection, than rushed.

I can travel throughout London easily. Travel throughout the rest of the UK is slightly trickier, but not insurmountable. Travel outside the UK is exceptionally difficult, but not impossible.

I cannot yet start conversations (a downside of my reticence toward posting on forums in general), please feel free to start one with me.

M

MoonSugar

Fly me to the moon
Feb 15, 2020
Method: Hanging (Full Suspension)
Date: Before the end of 2020
Extra information:
After a lot of thinking, I've decided on ctb before the end of the year. I just don't wish to go alone, as I would very much like to share experiences, get to know one another, and if decided, ctb together. I've always felt that this is better than doing it alone. After feeling alone for so long, it would bring great peace in knowing that someone is there with me until the very end.

Reactions: Qbert
xkidx

xkidx

Feb 15, 2020
method: hanging / gun / co i dont have the means but anything works for me
pls pm me

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Mikan3

Mikan3

Nov 8, 2019
Method: SN

Willing to go ahead this weekend in a peaceful spot.

Last edited:
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Veteran
Oct 21, 2019
Repeat
CA,LA 20 M need a partner ASAP.
Preferred method: fast and painless.
Introvert, down to earth, need a fast exit.

Reactions: Briannacondaaa
Pinkdonut

Pinkdonut

Keep the sunshine, save me the rain
Jan 12, 2020
Looking for a partner.
Through my own mistakes my last effort did not go to plan.
Open to methods although I like the idea of beachy head.
I'm UK close to London, 29 male.

Reactions: mediocre
SativaKherifa

SativaKherifa

Dec 20, 2019
Method: SN
Date: ASAP

Currently in possession of all the materials for us to leave the Earth.

I don’t have any ideas on how to spend the day together but if you’re interested PM me.

I am unable to travel.

Last edited:
R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019
Hello to the beautiful people of SS.....
I'm in Northern California.
I'm serious about CTB-ing very soon. I hear a new life calling !
I have a very good plan/method all figured out, but want to do it with a partner.

Serious peeps only pleeez.... :sunglasses:

Looking forward to your PM a.s.a.p. so we can nail this.... :sunglasses:

thanks and see you soon....
-RG